After watching the two clown shows (debates) what odds do you give Trump for reelection?

What are Trumps odds of winning?

• 100%

• 90%

• 80%

• 70%

• 60%

• 50%

• 40%

• 30%

• 20%

• 10%

• I hate Trump so much I would vote for Ted Bundy if it ment a Trump loss

Results are only viewable after voting.
I started to ask that, and then stopped. Why bother?

He doesn't know any of this stuff. He just spouts off the regular pre-programmed talking points.

I wonder if he even knows what the 10 Year Treasury is. Maybe he thinks it is a 10 year old building the Dept of Treasury uses.
According to you two idiots it something the government has nothing to do with.

Here is your chance to educate us...

Explain the process by which Trump hating liberals could cause the 10 year Treasury to collapse.
I did this earlier today with another one of them. I asked them 10 specific questions about the Meltdown that they couldn't answer with either talking points or copy & paste. In order to answer the question, they had to be familiar with the details.

The response? Deflection, attacks, personal insults. Just like this.
The reason most people won't answer you is that you rarely if ever accept anything that does not support your position. And now to even prove your lib status even more, you accuse me of the same thing you are doing. So just remember, I gave up trying to have ANY meaningful debate with you filth ten years or so ago. It's not possible. I wont even attempt it.
Good, thanks.

This new generation of youth entering the workforce will be the biggest aspect of this nation. They are ultra hard working and productive. The nation is in good shape with them leading the way.

and by your pool of lefty candidates....that does confirm, you'd vote for my ass before Trump........so how does it feel to be a lemming? Do you need your talking points before or after breakfast?
i dont have a pool of anything but poolwater

you thinking theyre "my candidates" shows who the lemming is.. you need everyone in a nicely labeled box for you to even function or breath air
oh let me guess, you're an independent.........so do tell us some of your positions...
Abortion?
Economy?
Free Tuition?
Medicare for All?

I cant wait....
Im an extremist.

So...how about suck my dick, and fuck off?
Nah, I don't suck off losers........but I get it, you're far left......I bet I could guess your positions on each of those issues......and would 100% right.......so don't play that independent bullshit with me...I smoke out fake republicans like Starkey and JoeB and fake people like you all day.........bring it!

So you only suck off winner's?
Yep, most especially myself!

This new generation of youth entering the workforce will be the biggest aspect of this nation. They are ultra hard working and productive. The nation is in good shape with them leading the way.
Biggest group of ignorant freebie wanting children.

Baring an economic collapse I dont see how anyone with a brain could vote for ANY of the buffoons we saw on stage the last couple days.

What say you?

Define "buffoon"? Because I don't think it means what you think it means. Buffoon is a cartoonish character who is all puffed up on his own importance, and cannot stand to be criticized. The only person who fits that description is the guy who is tweeting tell us he is "off to save the world" on Air Force One

I'll give you Sanders, Biden, and that Williamson woman. I can't believe she has any support at all.

Sanders looked like a grumpy old man, telling the kids to get off his damn lawn. Oh wait! Biden just look old. These guys have had 40 years to get things right in government and they haven't done it so far. In fact, they've both supported programs that made things worse at the time, so it calls into questio their decision making skills.

How did Williamson raise enough money and get enough support to make it to the debate? The woman makes Dan Quayle look like Einstein.
What do you have in common with any of the 20 who were up on the stage? All were millionaires, do you relate with them? Fuck no, why would you vote for those hypocrites? Oh yeah, a dumbass will vote for a dumbass, that is what you have in common.

Baring an economic collapse I dont see how anyone with a brain could vote for ANY of the buffoons we saw on stage the last couple days.

What say you?

All 10 maggots on stage raised their hands for 'aye' in unison last nite when asked if they would give illegals 'free' healthcare.
This is all any American taxpaying citizen needs to know where these 'open border' pukes stand to spend their increased taxes if elected.
They call this abomination transformation, when instead it would be treating taxpayers as 'all day suckers, everyday'!
Tons worse than the billions illegals already cost us!!

What say you?
After watching the POS joke with Putin about the theft of our elections I'd say he SHOULD have no chance BUT I do know all those who kiss his ass will stick by him Some call those people dotards I call them fn traitors
There was no theft of our elections, shit for brains. Trump was joking about how all you Trump haters are so deranged with your conspiracy theories.
Every agency we have say russia interfered with our election SCUMPT doesn't admit it

The yield on the 10 Year Treasury has collapsed, down 37.9% since November 7.
Please explain.

The rates are set at auction, and the more demand there is for the bonds, the lower the rate has to be to sell them.

Since ideally the same pool of cash is available for equities and bonds, this generally signals a lack of confidence in the economy and the markets, as investments are generally a better way of making money on ones cash than buying bonds.

But we live in a world awash with US dollars, and to put that money into equities only inflates their cost, and there is only so much business that the economy can sustain, so the cash makes its way to bonds and bills and drives their yields further into the ground.

When the Fed says they are raising rates, that means they are increasing the supply of bonds so that everyone can get their share and some be left over, driving the yields to the targeted percentage.

What say you?

I went with 20. Not based on the debates since I didn't watch either one, but based on 2016. In other words the chances of that freak perfect storm happening again are about 20. Same as they were then.

So you didn’t even watch the debates and chastised me about not wanting to learn anything from them. Newsflash: the debates were a total shit show. All candidates promising things they have no chance of delivering on.

What say you?
After watching the POS joke with Putin about the theft of our elections I'd say he SHOULD have no chance BUT I do know all those who kiss his ass will stick by him Some call those people dotards I call them fn traitors
I can't wait for the war you want to begin.

Tell us all wack job, I'm sure you think you know.
YOU tell us, Trumpster.

Please explain.

Not holding my breath.
Why do you think I know about the inside goings on in the government? I can guess though that's likely caused by Trump hating liberals.
So you think the yield on the 10 Year Treasury is due to "the inside goings on in the government".

Holy crap. This is even worse than I thought.

This isn't even funny.
No liar, I clearly said it was probably due to Trump hating liberals.
No liar, you clearly said "Why do you think I know about the inside goings on in the government?"

It's right there on your fucking screen. And how would "Trump hating liberals....."

Aw, fuck it. This is sad.

I'm sorry I asked. This mixture of arrogance and ignorance from you people is getting scary.
It is symptomatic of the ideological cancer that is eating our body politic and civic rhetoric.

What say you?
There was no theft of our elections, shit for brains. Trump was joking about how all you Trump haters are so deranged with your conspiracy theories.
Every agency we have say russia interfered with our election SCUMPT doesn't admit it
Fake

Please explain.

The rates are set at auction, and the more demand there is for the bonds, the lower the rate has to be to sell them.

Since ideally the same pool of cash is available for equities and bonds, this generally signals a lack of confidence in the economy and the markets, as investments are generally a better way of making money on ones cash than buying bonds.

But we live in a world awash with US dollars, and to put that money into equities only inflates their cost, and there is only so much business that the economy can sustain, so the cash makes its way to bonds and bills and drives their yields further into the ground.

When the Fed says they are raising rates, that means they are increasing the supply of bonds so that everyone can get their share and some be left over, driving the yields to the targeted percentage.
And ultimately the secondary market drags prices up and down after the fact.

I trust the bond market far more than the stock market.

What say you?
Yeah it's a joke, just like the whole Russian Collusion narrative......you people need to live life without being political 24/7.....Jesus you probably ask if the toilet paper you are using is made by democrats or republicans......
The ones I use with trumps face on it are made by republicans I suppose , trying to make a buck

Please explain.

I diversify between the two.

Stupid you?

I'd make book at 60-40 in The Creature's favor.

Then again, that's an impression after a single round, and there's miles-to-go before we hit the end of the trail.

And, given that The Creature and his Big Mouth are his own worst enemy, well, it's far too early to give reliable odds.

A year-plus-change is an Eternity in American national politics.

Please explain.

I diversify between the two.

Stupid you?
I don't know what "stupid you?" means.

What say you?
Fake
You're a fn fake Our agencies aren't

Forum List

Back