After watching the two clown shows (debates) what odds do you give Trump for reelection?

What are Trumps odds of winning?

• 100%

• 90%

• 80%

• 70%

• 60%

• 50%

• 40%

• 30%

• 20%

• 10%

• I hate Trump so much I would vote for Ted Bundy if it ment a Trump loss

Results are only viewable after voting.
ohh,,if only a 12 year old girl accidently walked across the stage,,,i wonder how biden would of reacted

How old was Ivanka when she gave Trump this lap dance?
giving-dad-a-lap-dance-27241382.png

Don't know but that guy in the ugly sweater is sure eyeing her.

Only a pussy coward like Trump would BEG the goddamn Federal Reserve to lower interest rates when the economy is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo YUGE, as Trump says.

If the economy is as GREAT as Trump claims, then there is absolutely NO REASON to lower interest rates.

Trump is such a whiny ass little chicken shit.
Since you speak like a 14 year old I'll explain the fact to you that the FED is independent of the admission.

about the same as last time. His victory was sealed by 3 states and less than 1% total of the votes in those states.
But he knows that an economic collapse would do him in, and that is why he is begging and threatening the Fed to lower the rate to stave off the inevitable till after Nov 2020
Yep and yep.

That will be the excuse if the economy slows - it was all the Fed's fault!

:laugh:

And while we're on this, I wonder if it has occurred to any Trumpsters that the economy must be weakening for Trump to be so testy about this.

Probably not. Most of them only know what they're told within their information vacuum.

Id vote for carrot top b4 i voted for the other orange goof
and by your pool of lefty candidates....that does confirm, you'd vote for my ass before Trump........so how does it feel to be a lemming? Do you need your talking points before or after breakfast?
i dont have a pool of anything but poolwater

you thinking theyre "my candidates" shows who the lemming is.. you need everyone in a nicely labeled box for you to even function or breath air
oh let me guess, you're an independent.........so do tell us some of your positions...
Abortion?
Economy?
Free Tuition?
Medicare for All?

I cant wait....
Im an extremist.

So...how about suck my dick, and fuck off?
Nah, I don't suck off losers........but I get it, you're far left......I bet I could guess your positions on each of those issues......and would 100% right.......so don't play that independent bullshit with me...I smoke out fake republicans like Starkey and JoeB and fake people like you all day.........bring it!

So you only suck off winner's?

Baring an economic collapse I dont see how anyone with a brain could vote for ANY of the buffoons we saw on stage the last couple days.

What say you?

about the same as last time. His victory was sealed by 3 states and less than 1% total of the votes in those states.

But he knows that an economic collapse would do him in, and that is why he is begging and threatening the Fed to lower the rate to stave off the inevitable till after Nov 2020
View attachment 266762

Whoops, I said a sort of bad thing about Trump so his chief worshiper has to come running out and defend him.

just like clockwork.
Then seek help wacko.

Only a pussy coward like Trump would BEG the goddamn Federal Reserve to lower interest rates when the economy is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo YUGE, as Trump says.

If the economy is as GREAT as Trump claims, then there is absolutely NO REASON to lower interest rates.

Trump is such a whiny ass little chicken shit.
Since you speak like a 14 year old I'll explain the fact to you that the FED is independent of the admission.

yeah, we all get some admission. :21:

Baring an economic collapse I dont see how anyone with a brain could vote for ANY of the buffoons we saw on stage the last couple days.

What say you?

View attachment 266762

Whoops, I said a sort of bad thing about Trump so his chief worshiper has to come running out and defend him.

just like clockwork.
Then seek help wacko.

Why is your god begging and then threatening the Fed to get them to lower the rates if the economy is so fucking amazing?

and by your pool of lefty candidates....that does confirm, you'd vote for my ass before Trump........so how does it feel to be a lemming? Do you need your talking points before or after breakfast?
i dont have a pool of anything but poolwater

you thinking theyre "my candidates" shows who the lemming is.. you need everyone in a nicely labeled box for you to even function or breath air
oh let me guess, you're an independent.........so do tell us some of your positions...
Abortion?
Economy?
Free Tuition?
Medicare for All?

I cant wait....
Im an extremist.

So...how about suck my dick, and fuck off?
Nah, I don't suck off losers........but I get it, you're far left......I bet I could guess your positions on each of those issues......and would 100% right.......so don't play that independent bullshit with me...I smoke out fake republicans like Starkey and JoeB and fake people like you all day.........bring it!

So you only suck off winner's?

POST OF THE WEEK

What say you?

View attachment 266762

just like clockwork.
Then seek help wacko.

Why is your god begging and then threatening the Fed to get them to lower the rates if the economy is so fucking amazing?
Tell us all wack job, I'm sure you think you know.

View attachment 266762

just like clockwork.
Then seek help wacko.

I already did moron. Can you people not read. Fuck no wonder you worship Trump. you are dumber than a box of rocks

70%..........Nothing is certain in politics..........

Never underestimate the lunatics of the left and their underhanded way of getting votes.............

Welcome to the United States and your Sanctuary Liberal city.......go to the Drivers License and get your drivers license........use your fake I.D. from the network set up since Reagan...........and register to vote..............

Don't underestimate them.

View attachment 266762

just like clockwork.
Then seek help wacko.

YOU tell us, Trumpster.

The yield on the 10 Year Treasury has collapsed, down 37.9% since November 7.

Please explain.

Not holding my breath.

just like clockwork.
Then seek help wacko.

YOU tell us, Trumpster.

Please explain.

Not holding my breath.
Why do you think I know about the inside goings on in the government? I can guess though, that's likely caused by Trump hating liberals. We all know your kind would see the country destroyed if it meant keeping Trump from getting elected.

just like clockwork.
Then seek help wacko.

YOU tell us, Trumpster.

Please explain.

Not holding my breath.
Why do you think I know about the inside goings on in the government? I can guess though that's likely caused by Trump hating liberals.
So you think the yield on the 10 Year Treasury is due to "the inside goings on in the government".

Holy crap. This is even worse than I thought.

This isn't even funny.

Then seek help wacko.

YOU tell us, Trumpster.

Please explain.

Not holding my breath.
Why do you think I know about the inside goings on in the government? I can guess though that's likely caused by Trump hating liberals.
So you think the yield on the 10 Year Treasury is due to "the inside goings on in the government".

This isn't even funny.
No liar, I clearly said it was probably due to Trump hating liberals.

YOU tell us, Trumpster.

Please explain.

Not holding my breath.

This isn't even funny.

Explain the process by which Trump hating liberals could cause the 10 year Treasury to collapse.

YOU tell us, Trumpster.

Please explain.

Not holding my breath.

This isn't even funny.
No liar, you clearly said "Why do you think I know about the inside goings on in the government?"

It's right there on your fucking screen. And how would "Trump hating liberals....."

Aw, fuck it. This is sad.

I'm sorry I asked. This mixture of arrogance and ignorance from you people is getting scary.

YOU tell us, Trumpster.

Please explain.

Not holding my breath.

This isn't even funny.

Explain the process by which Trump hating liberals could cause the 10 year Treasury to collapse.
I started to ask that, and then stopped. Why bother?

He doesn't know any of this stuff. He just spouts off the regular pre-programmed talking points.

Forum List

Back