After week- long national media attack of Trump.....

Jknownounderstand is the problem.

But. . . Obama will not be CiC in three months, OK?

Trump, if elected, will have us attacking antartica, if we are very lucky.
No, if Hillary is elected we are looking at ww3. If Trump is elected he wants to negotiate. Tell me fakey Jakey when did you vote for just war?

Unless he has another 3 am rage fit. The man is unstable. He has no idea what he's talking about. He's a wild conspiracy theorist literally just making shit up as he goes along. And worst of all, he ignores those who actually know what they're talking about...insisting that he knows 'more about ISIS than the generals do' and ignoring US intelligence briefings on the DNC hacks.

Trump is utterly unfit to be president. Which, of course, the electorate is increasingly aware of.
You describing Obama not Trump. Trump will surround himself with the best.

No, if Hillary is elected we are looking at ww3. If Trump is elected he wants to negotiate. Tell me fakey Jakey when did you vote for just war?

Unless he has another 3 am rage fit. The man is unstable. He has no idea what he's talking about. He's a wild conspiracy theorist literally just making shit up as he goes along. And worst of all, he ignores those who actually know what they're talking about...insisting that he knows 'more about ISIS than the generals do' and ignoring US intelligence briefings on the DNC hacks.

Trump is utterly unfit to be president. Which, of course, the electorate is increasingly aware of.
Um, no, he won't. Now, jknownonothing, Trump knows better than the generals about 'ISIS'. Actually, jdon'tknow, he, like you, is a sociopath.

Last edited:
The depravity deepens.

Trump's electoral defeat is inevitable. All that's happening now is a 23 day long demonstration of the intellectual and moral bankruptcy of the fringe right, evangelicals, and the GOP in general.
another paid- DNC Drone to add to the 10 already here.

And in the face of overwhelming evidence of Trump's defeat, you double down on conspiracy theories. Insisting that anyone who notes the obvious must be part of whatever hapless conspiracy batshit Trump tells you to believe this week.

Tell me how that works out on November 8th.
I'm saying Locker Room Banter is not a pressing national issue you ASSCLOWN but one wouldn't know that judging from the concerted effort of the MSM to make it so

And I'm saying that it doesn't matter what *you* think Trump bragging about sexually assaulting women means. It matters what the electorate believes it means.

Check the polls. Trump's candidacy is over. He pissed away his last chance. Even he knows it....which is why Trump is doubling down on excuses for his loss 23 days before it actually happens.
After the media attacks trump for over a week. Clinton is only up 2 points. Yeah trump is gonna kick Hillary's ass.

Um, no, he won't. Now, jknownonothing, Trump knows better than the generals about 'ISIS'. Actually, jdon'tknow, is a sociopath.
Your Obama thought he knew better than his generals. Trump will listen to them, in business he surrounded himself with the best, and he will when he is president.

Um, no, he won't. Now, jknownonothing, Trump knows better than the generals about 'ISIS'. Actually, jdon'tknow, he, like you, is a sociopath.
Quit pulling shot out of your ass. Trump is going to win, I only know 2 Hillary supporters one is my ex-wife and a friend's wife. The only way she will win if she cheats.

Clinton is now leading in OH, FL, NC, and NV. She is pulling away in PA, VA, MI, WI, MN.

Obama listened to his generals, Trump won't.

Clinton is now leading in OH, FL, NC, and NV. She is pulling away in PA, VA, MI, WI, MN.

Oh my what it took him over 9 months to send the surge into Afghanistan. While his generals were telling him to do it. How many lives did that cost?

Oh my what it took him over 9 months to send the surge into Afghanistan. While his generals were telling him to do it. How many lives did that cost?
He told the generals to study it and get back to him. He was not sure it was the right thing, so he told them to convince him. He listened. And they took action. You do not understand just how our huge, fed government works at all.

He told the generals to study it and get back to him. He was not sure it was the right thing, so he told them to convince him. He listened. And they took action. You do not understand just how our huge, fed government works at all.
Actually thanks for proving my point. When the generals went to Obama they had already studied it and knew the surge would be best. But Obama knew more than his generals and did the opposite instead of listening to them. By Obama thinking he knows it all has us almost at war with Russia.

The 1%'s mouthpiece (the MSM) has declared all- out war on the non- Establ candidate. Quelle surprise..... NOT!!!

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back