After week- long national media attack of Trump.....

Jknownounderstand is the problem.

But. . . Obama will not be CiC in three months, OK?

Trump, if elected, will have us attacking antartica, if we are very lucky.
No, if Hillary is elected we are looking at ww3. If Trump is elected he wants to negotiate. Tell me fakey Jakey when did you vote for just war?

hiLIARy is ahead by measey 2 pts lol

she's a terrible candidate

Gingrich correctly stated today that the national media has staged a coup d'état to keep an Establishment (AKA_ crony) candidate viable. He pointed- out that the media has spent a 23:1 ratio talking about Trumps locker room talk compared to Podestas and Clintons Russian deal being exposed

You lie.

No, if Hillary is elected we are looking at ww3. If Trump is elected he wants to negotiate. Tell me fakey Jakey when did you vote for just war?

The depravity deepens.

Unless he has another 3 am rage fit. The man is unstable. He has no idea what he's talking about. He's a wild conspiracy theorist literally just making shit up as he goes along. And worst of all, he ignores those who actually know what they're talking about...insisting that he knows 'more about ISIS than the generals do' and ignoring US intelligence briefings on the DNC hacks.

Trump is utterly unfit to be president. Which, of course, the electorate is increasingly aware of.

The depravity deepens.

Trump's electoral defeat is inevitable. All that's happening now is a 23 day long demonstration of the intellectual and moral bankruptcy of the fringe right, evangelicals, and the GOP in general.

Left-weighted polls show Clinton ahead.
Right-weighted polls show Trump ahead.

The fact is, it's tied among people who actually answer polling questions. I've hung up on three pollsters over the last week.

The rest are unknown factors.
The RCP electoral map has Clinton so far ahead that any real or imagined bias makes no difference. Not even going to be the close nail biter loss Trump is hoping for to claim a rigged election.
Was the vote help already that you are referencing the electoral college map? Otherwise using it the way you are is pure fascist propaganda....

Gingrich correctly stated today that the national media has staged a coup d'état to keep an Establishment (AKA_ crony) candidate viable. He pointed- out that the media has spent a 23:1 ratio talking about Trumps locker room talk compared to Podestas and Clintons Russian deal being exposed

You lie.
I'm embarrassed for you Dem Drone NYcarbineer :redface: :itsok:

Gingrich: 20 Media Executives Are Launching A "Coup D'Etat" Against Millions Of Trump Voters
"This is about last Friday when the networks spent 23 minutes on the Trump tape," he said. "And less than one minute -- all three networks combined -- less than one minute on the Hillary Clinton’s secret speeches that were being revealed on WikiLeaks."

The depravity deepens.

Trump's electoral defeat is inevitable. All that's happening now is a 23 day long demonstration of the intellectual and moral bankruptcy of the fringe right, evangelicals, and the GOP in general.
another paid- DNC Drone to add to the 10+ already here.

The depravity deepens.

another paid- DNC Drone to add to the 10 already here.

And in the face of overwhelming evidence of Trump's defeat, you double down on conspiracy theories. Insisting that anyone who notes the obvious must be part of whatever hapless conspiracy batshit Trump tells you to believe this week.

Tell me how that works out on November 8th.

The depravity deepens.

And in the face of overwhelming evidence of Trump's defeat, you double down on conspiracy theories. Insisting that anyone who notes the obvious must be part of whatever hapless conspiracy batshit Trump tells you to believe this week.

Your fear....it's refreshing....

You lie.

Gingrich: 20 Media Executives Are Launching A "Coup D'Etat" Against Millions Of Trump Voters
"This is about last Friday when the networks spent 23 minutes on the Trump tape," he said. "And less than one minute -- all three networks combined -- less than one minute on the Hillary Clinton’s secret speeches that were being revealed on WikiLeaks."

Your candidate is depending on Russian criminals to make his case.

I think 'we' win that one.

The depravity deepens.

I'm saying Locker Room Banter is not a pressing national issue you ASSCLOWN but one wouldn't know that judging from the concerted effort of the MSM to make it so

You lie.

image.jpeg

Trump has an excuse for every occasion.

He goes around making stupid statements, then claims the media is against him. Well, probably, seeing as he's making a complete fool out of himself.

But then all he has to do is say he's the victim and loads of people go and give him some sympathy.

The depravity deepens.

Laughing....dude, you're trying too hard. Even you don't believe the horseshit you're shoveling. Even the former RNC chairman was forced to admit that Trump has already lost.

Good luck with lying to yourself. It won't make a bit of difference.

You lie.

Going w/ that talking point are you? You're attacking the truth because of the source. Like a fat lady in a malt shop lol. Carry on DNC Drone boi

Last edited:

He goes around making stupid statements, then claims the media is against him. Well, probably, seeing as he's making a complete fool out of himself.

But then all he has to do is say he's the victim and loads of people go and give him some sympathy.

This is the GOP. Trump is the perfect representative for them. As in the party of personal responsibility its *always* someone else's fault. And per Trump's ilk, the person least responsible for the outcome of Trump's campaign...

....is Trump.

The only choice the Trumpies have left is to pick their favorite lie for *why* Trump lost before the best lies are snatched up.

He went on a spit spewing tantrum over being spoofed on SNL.

You know, if we wanted a man that small for president, we could have gotten the guy from Game of Thrones.

The depravity deepens.

Laughing....dude, you're trying too hard. Even you don't believe the horseshit you're shoveling. Even the former RNC chairman was forced to admit that Trump has already lost.

Good luck with lying to yourself. It won't make a bit of difference.
There are only 40,000 more emails to go....just relax....:lol:

The depravity deepens.

I'm saying Locker Room Banter is not a pressing national issue you ASSCLOWN but one wouldn't know that judging from the concerted effort of the MSM to make it so

And I'm saying that it doesn't matter what *you* think Trump bragging about sexually assaulting women means. It matters what the electorate believes it means.

Check the polls. Trump's candidacy is over. He pissed away his last chance. Even he knows it....which is why Trump is doubling down on excuses for his loss 23 days before it actually happens.

Forum List

Back