After week- long national media attack of Trump.....

If Hillary was head to head with any other candidate, she wouldn't have a shot at winning

No she don't, but she is not going to buddy up with a nation who's state run media paints the US as the great enemy of mankind. Putin has no friends, only people who do what he says and enemies.
Before Obama Russia was an ally.
Now, jknownothing, that is a lie.
No it's not, we got a long with Russia before obama.
You said "ally" which is a Mr. Jknowbad lie.

The Russians did not and do not like us. They are not our friends and were the enemy of our enemies in WWII. They have never been better than that.

Anyone who is standing up for the Russians hacking into our elections needs to be pointed out.
Putin gave his support to Bush and worked with him, Obama and Hillary fucked it up. That is a fact.
Fucked it up? How? By opposing his Ukraine adventure? That's when things really started to go off the rails but there were signs beforehand that Putin intended to bring back the cold war and rebuild the Soviet Union. Tell me you are good with that?

The Russians did not and do not like us. They are not our friends and were the enemy of our enemies in WWII. They have never been better than that.

Anyone who is standing up for the Russians hacking into our elections needs to be pointed out.
Putin gave his support to Bush and worked with him, Obama and Hillary fucked it up. That is a fact.
Fucked it up? How? By opposing his Ukraine adventure? That's when things really started to go off the rails but there were signs beforehand that Putin intended to bring back the cold war and rebuild the Soviet Union. Tell me you are good with that?
After Obama pussied out on the red line he drew our reputation went down.

If Hillary was head to head with any other candidate, she wouldn't have a shot at winning
Yep, at least many of them. I wonder if the people who have taken over the GOP will understand what that means, if Hillary wins.

The golden opportunity they will have blown.
I think Rubio could have possibly won, not so much the rest of them.

Yep, at least many of them. I wonder if the people who have taken over the GOP will understand what that means, if Hillary wins.The golden opportunity they will have blown..
I always thought Kasich/Rubio was their best shot.

Yeah, he counted on republican support and they stabbed him in the back just to make him look bad. Nice going partisan pricks.

The media is scratching their heads trying to figure out why it didn't work as it was supposed to. Heads will be rolling in the NYT and NBC.

it is because the people have figured the media

is as corrupt as the clintons

they are getting their news elesewhere

Yep, at least many of them. I wonder if the people who have taken over the GOP will understand what that means, if Hillary wins.The golden opportunity they will have blown..
I always thought Kasich/Rubio was their best shot.
Anything that even looked slightly moderate was unwelcome in the amazing shrinking GOP big tent.

The RCP electoral map has Clinton so far ahead that any real or imagined bias makes no difference. Not even going to be the close nail biter loss Trump is hoping for to claim a rigged election.
After the abject sleaze the Beast and her campaign did to waylay Sanders, do you honestly think they've reformed and wouldn't try to go as low as possible to get the White House?

A fair question I think.

Even if she does win, she has split her party much in the same way Trump has his.
Not really, she has adjusted her positions somewhat to appease the progressive wing and we intend to hold her to feet to the fire on that or she will see only one term. Now you people could always nominate another one so horrible that her faults do not even matter.
Yeah she just wants to start world war 3 with russia.
No she don't, but she is not going to buddy up with a nation who's state run media paints the US as the great enemy of mankind. Putin has no friends, only people who do what he says and enemies.

Not entirely true. In the second Bush term after Russia invaded Georgia (the country) our relationship started to go south. Obama (with Clinton being in charge of that) just made things worse

Yeah, he counted on republican support and they stabbed him in the back just to make him look bad. Nice going partisan pricks.
Oh, it's the republicans fault now? Please tell me when Obama has asked the republicans for permission to deploy troops.

After the abject sleaze the Beast and her campaign did to waylay Sanders, do you honestly think they've reformed and wouldn't try to go as low as possible to get the White House?

A fair question I think.

Even if she does win, she has split her party much in the same way Trump has his.
Not really, she has adjusted her positions somewhat to appease the progressive wing and we intend to hold her to feet to the fire on that or she will see only one term. Now you people could always nominate another one so horrible that her faults do not even matter.
Yeah she just wants to start world war 3 with russia.

Not entirely true. In the second Bush term after Russia invaded Georgia (the country) our relationship started to go south. Obama (with Clinton being in charge of that) just made things worse
Not sure what else they should have done beside denounce his tyranny to his own people and hostility towards western interests.

Dot Com, your bubble is about to burst.
because of your opinions Mr "I'm a Repub that supports Dems"? :rofl:
This is what I think of when ever Fakey posts. . .

He'll post for who ever has the most cash. In that way, I can really see why he loves Hillary, they both operate by the same ground rules.

Shillsarealive.jpg

A Clinton Super PAC Just Admitted That Pro-Hillary Commenters Are Paid Shills
A Clinton Super PAC Just Admitted That Pro-Hillary Commenters Are Paid Shills
Hillary PAC Spends $1 Million to ‘Correct’ Commenters on Reddit and Facebook

Hillary PAC Spends $1 Million to ‘Correct’ Commenters on Reddit and Facebook
Now, Mr.Beale, you are a real squeal. The fact is that you don't understand these matters, so you are patted on the head and sent to your room with twinkies.
Awww. . . .

Did I blow your cover?

I'm sowwy. . . .

hiLIARy is ahead by measey 2 pts lol

she's a terrible candidate

Gingrich correctly stated today that the national media has staged a coup d'état to keep an Establishment (AKA_ crony) candidate viable. He pointed- out that the media has spent a 23:1 ratio talking about Trumps locker room talk compared to Podestas and Clintons Russian deal being exposed

I don't think 'coup d'état' means what you think it means. As Trump has no elected office to lose.

And once again, Trump and his Trumpies are giving us an increasingly shrill and desperately litany of excuses for why Trump lost......23 days before the actual election.

If that isn't the stink of death of Trump's candidacy, I don't know what is.

Oh, it's the republicans fault now? Please tell me when Obama has asked the republicans for permission to deploy troops.
When it became clear that Assad was slaughtering his own people by the thousands Obama turned to congress for a resolution approving airstrikes against the military capability of the Assad regime and the establishment of a no fly zone. They said no, didn't even really discuss it. Who would have thought in a million years republicans would not approve funds to bomb someone in the middle east? So they got their little partisan victory and we missed the chance to stop the Syria exodus before it started. Good going partisan pricks.

When it became clear that Assad was slaughtering his own people by the thousands Obama turned to congress for a resolution approving airstrikes against the military capability of the Assad regime and the establishment of a no fly zone. They said no, didn't even really discuss it. Who would have thought in a million years republicans would not approve funds to bomb someone in the middle east? So they got their little partisan victory and we missed the chance to stop the Syria exodus before it started. Good going partisan pricks.
Okay, let me get this Clear. Assad was killing thousands of his people? So was Saddam but liberals didn't care. Obama wanted Assad out and he got it. Now it's another Obama fuck up.

Jknownounderstand is the problem.

But. . . Obama will not be CiC in three months, OK?

Trump, if elected, will have us attacking antartica, if we are very lucky.

Forum List

Back