After what BO seems to be getting away with

Every time more charges are filed against Team Trump we get these

<sob> but ....but...What about Obama? What about Hillary?

After what BO and Clinton got away with I am at the point where I don't care what Trump did. And so far all we have seen from nothing from the left wing assholes except hot air.

Where are the court docs or arrest records? You have proof of anything that you're spewing about?

Obama is a moron, no proof is required its that obvious.

Your a moron, do you think you should be locked up? Maybe you should without due process.

After what BO and Clinton got away with I am at the point where I don't care what Trump did. And so far all we have seen from nothing from the left wing assholes except hot air.

Where are the court docs or arrest records? You have proof of anything that you're spewing about?

With your history, proof is always required.

He has no proof but he certainly proves to us on the board that he is a moron and for that matter anyone that can't show concrete proof, indictment or conviction but they can't.

I didn't care for Obama. He was liberal elitist. (and not a Kenyan Marxist btw) But he is not an idiot.
Neither is Trump really. But Trump is an old man who never had to, or wanted, to use consenus and compromise, and honesty, to run and organization. I don't think he even wanted to be potus beyond just wanting to dig at Obama ... and make money

Your a moron, do you think you should be locked up? Maybe you should without due process.

You and 10 of your smartest liberal pals are still no match for my brilliance. :itsok:

He has no proof but he certainly proves to us on the board that he is a moron and for that matter anyone that can't show concrete proof, indictment or conviction but they can't.

I destroy you hapless libs at will, its not even a challenge.

DebbiedownSyndrome :21:

DebbiedownSyndrome :21:

That was borderline mean, approved!

What I find most disgusting about Typhoid Barry's post-presidency (even though it's legal) is his and Hillary Clinton's habit of traveling around the world, spewing lies, hatred and name-calling against the American public in general for rejecting he and Hilarious Hillary's policies. That's about the size of it; these Hillary & Obama swine have spent the past two years spewing their baby tantrum hatred against America they always had. It's just that Hillary's loss and the rebuke of Obamaggot's legacy left these two malignant narcissists so pussyhurt, they're consumed with a rabid-animal loathing of their own country. And by god, they're going to let the entire world know about it.

Has that Obamasshole traitor EVER given a speech abroad in which he didn't insult the USA? Fucking spoiled, ingrate punk like all muslims. When this country has given the Obamas and Clintons a better life of luxury than 99.9% of people on this fucking planet!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back