After What Happened Today.Are We Thinking/Saying; "Well, So Much For Gun Control".

Feb 1, 2013

:flameth:

What happened at 3:00 today pretty much has proven a point that 90(or so) per-cent of Americans have been discussing for the past 6/7 months.
It makes no difference if they take our guns away! People will still get killed by other means.

What next? will they ban outdoor trashcans and "Outdoor Pedestrians"?
And to think Mayor Doomberg thought a 32oz Gulp would kill it's victim.
Point Made!
:trolls:

Every one knew IED's would be coming to this country, it was just a matter of when. With our semi-open borders tons of explosives can be smuggled in as easily as marijuana. Border control is a national security issue that the left has get a handle on and it will cost more lives. Kind of makes you wonder where their heads are.

Every one knew IED's would be coming to this country, it was just a matter of when. With our semi-open borders tons of explosives can be smuggled in as easily as marijuana. Border control is a national security issue that the left has get a handle on and it will cost more lives. Kind of makes you wonder where their heads are. okt

Which Ronald Reagan issued the first - and only - amnesty to illegals? Was it the one who promised the middle class better jobs, or the one who tripled the national debt creating fake prosperity?

Which Junebug Bush supported legislation enfranchising illegals? Was it the one who wanted more fences or the one who cut overtime for border patrol agents?

Last edited:

What happened at 3:00 today pretty much has proven a point that 90(or so) per-cent of Americans have been discussing for the past 6/7 months.
It makes no difference if they take our guns away! People will still get killed by other means.

Point Made!
and people like you will still say stupid shit like you did here

they have been arguing this issue for weeks in the media. if a lunatic wants to kill, he will. even if he can or cannot get a weapon.

Can we wait until the bodies are cold until you start pushing your cocksucking agenda?

If there is a "cocksucking" agenda, I'll defer to you personally and your kind in general.

To the broader question: OKTexas made the first comments. Address them, butt boy, not me - because that kind of nonsense can't be allowed to stand.

And what happened? Did something happen today?

Last edited:
why am I getting beat up for this? all I was saying is what I have been hearing for weeks on talk radio. I wasn't trying to be a smart ass. lets just wait and see what rush/glenn and Hannity have to say tomorrow, they are the ones who have been trying to convince America that taking guns away wont solve anything. Doesn't work in Chicago.

Point Made!

Actually, part of the security procedures for a Presidential motorcade dictate that they trash cans and mailboxes along the route be removed, as well as making sure that the sewer lids in the streets are locked down tight.

As far as the banning of outdoor pedestrians? That has happened too, over at the White House, as pedestrians are no longer allowed to walk along 1600 Penn. Ave.

But...................that's part of the security procedures for high level targets and events.

why am I getting beat up for this? all I was saying is what I have been hearing for weeks on talk radio. I wasn't trying to be a smart ass. lets just wait and see what rush/glenn and Hannity have to say tomorrow, they are the ones who have been trying to convince America that taking guns away wont solve anything. Doesn't work in Chicago.

Why does it not work in Chicao? Do you know?

Every one knew IED's would be coming to this country, it was just a matter of when. With our semi-open borders tons of explosives can be smuggled in as easily as marijuana. Border control is a national security issue that the left has get a handle on and it will cost more lives. Kind of makes you wonder where their heads are. okt

Which Ronald Reagan issued the first - and only - amnesty to illegals? Was it the one who promised the middle class better jobs, or the one who tripled the national debt creating fake prosperity?

Which Junebug Bush supported legislation enfranchising illegals? Was it the one who wanted more fences or the one who cut overtime for border patrol agents?

Right, and the border is more secure than ever and agents don't have their hands tied by this administration. Reagan fucked up and believed the dems when they promised to secure the border, we're still waiting, no one has made that mistake since. Also you assume I was a fan of Bush, I was one of the people on the phone daily to stop his nonsense and we did. We have the technology to know if a mouse farts on the border and we should use everything we have to seal it and stop traffic in both directions. Your dear leader hasn't got the balls to do it.

Last edited:

Point Made!

this is what happens when our leaders focus on their agendas instead of the issues. it really makes you realize just how much bullshit they have been trying to cram down our throats since sandy hook and aurora. Guns aren't the issue. they never were. agenda pushing liberals are responsible for years of inaction to the real issues why they manipulate facts to push their own personal issues.

Forum List

Back