After What Happened Today.Are We Thinking/Saying; "Well, So Much For Gun Control".

why am I getting beat up for this? all I was saying is what I have been hearing for weeks on talk radio. I wasn't trying to be a smart ass. lets just wait and see what rush/glenn and Hannity have to say tomorrow, they are the ones who have been trying to convince America that taking guns away wont solve anything. Doesn't work in Chicago.

its never been proven to work anywhere

and just look at the timing. all this during the gun issue debates. like I said, so much for banning guns, maybe we need to ban terrorists from crossing legally in the country and building dirty bombs. right?

and just look at the timing. all this during the gun issue debates. like I said, so much for banning guns, maybe we need to ban terrorists from crossing legally in the country and building dirty bombs. right?

I think a good start would be securing our borders immediately.

I think a good start would be securing our borders immediately.

I agree, keep all Americans in America...where they belong.
It would be safer for the rest of us.

we need to start focusing on issues instead of agendas. guns have been around since this country was founded and were never an issue. they aren't the issue now either

Ok, that's enough about guns.
Now, who wants to make the bombings about gay marriage, abortion, voting rights, obesity...?
Bring your agenda, it's the perfect time.

Maybe this will stop the "It's all guns fault" and focus more on the "It's all the mentally ill peoples' fault".

Ok, that's enough about guns.
Now, who wants to make the bombings about gay marriage, abortion, voting rights, obesity...?
Bring your agenda, it's the perfect time.

Bringing osama bin laden's son in law here for trial will do nicely. Everyone knew this kind of thing was a possibility.

have we all noticed, ever since we had a liberal in office, once terrorist attack after another, here and abroad. hmm? Bush's fault?

Hard not to notice it. Someone's sure coughing up the ball. First Fort Hood, then our consulate in Libya and now this.

:flameth:

What happened at 3:00 today pretty much has proven a point that 90(or so) per-cent of Americans have been discussing for the past 6/7 months.
It makes no difference if they take our guns away! People will still get killed by other means.

What next? will they ban outdoor trashcans and "Outdoor Pedestrians"?
And to think Mayor Doomberg thought a 32oz Gulp would kill it's victim.
Point Made!
:trolls:

So I guess you 'patriots' have moved on from your past crusade for profiling Muslim looking people at airports??

The left will probably remain quiet for a few weeks, what will they do? how will they explain this debacle after bitching and bitching about gun control, and here we are weeks later and now we have a double bombing. Can't blame it on Bush This Time !!!

Maybe this will stop the "It's all guns fault" and focus more on the "It's all the mentally ill peoples' fault".
Maybe it will wake up half this country to the fact that life is not all love and buttercups.....

Time to grow up and realize that life, even in the 21st century, is a struggle and fight for survival, and taking away the ability to resist that struggle isn't the answer.

The left will probably remain quiet for a few weeks, what will they do? how will they explain this debacle after bitching and bitching about gun control, and here we are weeks later and now we have a double bombing. Can't blame it on Bush This Time !!!

Is Boston a gun-free zone?

:flameth:

What happened at 3:00 today pretty much has proven a point that 90(or so) per-cent of Americans have been discussing for the past 6/7 months.
It makes no difference if they take our guns away! People will still get killed by other means.

What next? will they ban outdoor trashcans and "Outdoor Pedestrians"?
And to think Mayor Doomberg thought a 32oz Gulp would kill it's victim.
Point Made!
:trolls:
I never meant to say that the Conservatives are generally stupid. I meant to say that stupid people are generally Conservative. I believe that is so obviously and universally admitted a principle that I hardly think any gentleman will deny it.

- John Stuart Mill, in a Parliamentary debate with the Conservative MP, John Pakington (May 31, 1866); this seems to have become paraphrased as "Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives." which was a variant published in Quotations for Our Time (1978), edited by Laurence J. Peter.

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/John_Stuart_Mill

Last edited:
In that case it also proves that guns are useless for self-defence.
So that argument is no longer valid.

no that is not a valid comparacy

every day a gun saves a life

Two armed men forced their way into a home in Fayetteville, NC.

They were met with armed resistance from the homeowner and a gun fight erupted.

When all of the shots had been fired both suspects fled the scene.

Both suspects were found dead from their injuries nearby.

Suspects dead after attempted home invasion in Fayetteville | MyFOX8.com

Forum List

Back