After What Happened Today.Are We Thinking/Saying; "Well, So Much For Gun Control".

In that case it also proves that guns are useless for self-defence.
So that argument is no longer valid.

Texas woman shoots wanted serial robber, possible rapist; Story ignored by MSM - Little Rock gun rights | Examiner.com

Kaufman County District Attorney Mike McLelland took no chances after one of his assistant prosecutors was gunned down two months ago. McLelland said he carried a gun everywhere he went and was extra careful when answering the door at his home.

"I'm ahead of everybody else because, basically, I'm a soldier," the 23-year Army veteran said in an interview less than two weeks ago.

On Saturday, he and his wife were found shot to death in their rural home just outside the town of Forney, about 20 miles from Dallas.

Read more: Texas district attorney found dead in home had spoke of arming himself after assistant's murder | Fox News

In that case it also proves that guns are useless for self-defence.
So that argument is no longer valid.

Texas woman shoots wanted serial robber, possible rapist; Story ignored by MSM - Little Rock gun rights | Examiner.com

Kaufman County District Attorney Mike McLelland took no chances after one of his assistant prosecutors was gunned down two months ago. McLelland said he carried a gun everywhere he went and was extra careful when answering the door at his home.

"I'm ahead of everybody else because, basically, I'm a soldier," the 23-year Army veteran said in an interview less than two weeks ago.

On Saturday, he and his wife were found shot to death in their rural home just outside the town of Forney, about 20 miles from Dallas.

Read more: Texas district attorney found dead in home had spoke of arming himself after assistant's murder | Fox News

Great argument to support disarming the law abiding there sport.

If that was my argument it'd be a poor argument, doncha think...sport.

Oh so you meant guns are useless for self-defense in a practical sense and not related to the argument as means of the support or for the prohibition of gun rights ?

No, I was deliberately making a ridiculous point to highlight the ridiculous point made by the OP.
What happened at 3:00 today pretty much has proven a point that 90(or so) per-cent of Americans have been discussing for the past 6/7 months.
It makes no difference if they take our guns away! People will still get killed by other means.
I was making the point (maybe a little obscurely I'll grant) that his argument can be turned around to show that, despite guns being legal, people were still massacred and maimed in Boston so they are not the answer to violent crime that they're argued to be.

Oh so you meant guns are useless for self-defense in a practical sense and not related to the argument as means of the support or for the prohibition of gun rights ?

No, I was deliberately making a ridiculous point to highlight the ridiculous point made by the OP.
What happened at 3:00 today pretty much has proven a point that 90(or so) per-cent of Americans have been discussing for the past 6/7 months.
It makes no difference if they take our guns away! People will still get killed by other means.
I was making the point (maybe a little obscurely I'll grant) that his argument can be turned around to show that, despite guns being legal, people were still massacred and maimed in Boston so they are not the answer to violent crime that they're argued to be.

My misunderstanding and apologies.

• Thanks
Reactions: idb

My misunderstanding and apologies.

Sometimes I don't understand what I've written myself.

Forum List

Back