After What Happened Today.Are We Thinking/Saying; "Well, So Much For Gun Control".

Every one knew IED's would be coming to this country, it was just a matter of when. With our semi-open borders tons of explosives can be smuggled in as easily as marijuana. Border control is a national security issue that the left has get a handle on and it will cost more lives. Kind of makes you wonder where their heads are. okt

Which Ronald Reagan issued the first - and only - amnesty to illegals? Was it the one who promised the middle class better jobs, or the one who tripled the national debt creating fake prosperity?

Which Junebug Bush supported legislation enfranchising illegals? Was it the one who wanted more fences or the one who cut overtime for border patrol agents?

Right, and the border is more secure than ever and agents don't have their hands tied by this administration. Reagan fucked up and believed the dems when they promised to secure the border, we're still waiting, no one has made that mistake since. Also you assume I was a fan of Bush, I was one of the people on the phone daily to stop his nonsense and we did. We have the technology to know if a mouse farts on the border and we should use everything we have to seal it and stop traffic in both directions.

Your dear leader hasn't got the balls to do it.

No one posting here has more INFORMED contempt for Obama. Obama might be the president but he belongs to you people, not to me. I do assume you voted for Bush because your posts rarely take nutball scum to task.

The scum who re elected Bush in 2004 elected Obama, chief. The next time you want to raise hell with someone who elected Obama, start with the nutball element. An important difference between people like you and people like me is your kind don't appear to understand what happened, while my kind understand EXACTLY how corporations hired religious nuts and neocons to lead white trash down the garden path to this place - and reject both parties. My kind understood that Reagan tripling the debt was a very bad thing, that Clinton signing away the regulations that created a solid middle class was bad, and that corporations run America today. We are not going to vote for the lesser of two evils. We'd rather be dead.

Obama is a failed president. The stimulus was bad, but bailing out Wall Street was - if the truth were published - criminal malfeasance against the United States. Obama, Bush, Paulsen and more than a few others belong in the dock being tried for misappropriation of tax monies.

What does it say about the degenerate nutball gaggle that a clear majority of Americans would rather have a fool in the white house than another nutball cancer on the Republic?

Next.

Last edited:
You have legitimate uses for three semiautomatic rifles? How about telling us what they are?

If you have a legitimate reason ( some kind of rural pest control, you live in Afghanistan, etc. ) you have nothing to fear from me . If I had my way, you will be issued permits after you have demonstrated the need, registered the weapons and purchased insurance.

Simple.

he doesnt need a reason

if he lived in afganistan

he would have a select fire rifle

except maybe the 45

the firearms described are not military firearms

They are deadly weapons. Assuming the owner is sober and sane and law abiding I have no problems with his ownership of such firearms. However, I would support a law which prevented him from providing any of these weapons to anyone else, and if he did I would support a law taking away his guns and his liberty (putting his ass in prison) and a lifetime on parole once released.

If he chose to rid himself of one or more of his weapons, he could surrender them to his local LE agency or sell them to a licensed gun dealer. Any other method should be unlawful and eliminate him as sane, sober and law abiding citizen.

not that it is enforceable

but why would you have a problem with pilot selling his firearms to other

folks who are sober sane and law abiding

btw anything can be a deadly weapon

Theoretically yes, but practucally no.

Guns are used in around 65% of homicides, and statistically we know that if the number of available guns is reduced, the total amount of homicides falls dramatically.

If you think armed robbers are going to attack a bank armed with a blender and a particularly threatening vegetable peeler, you try it.

How many would the Boston Bomber have killed had s/he had a large capacity automatic rifle with speed loading capacity yesterday? What if two or more worked together? With all of the armed LEOs on scene, no doubt such a madman would have been put down, but at what cost?

Not nearly as many. And he would have got a whole lot more with the bomb had he been competent. And speed loaders go in revolvers.

Theoretically yes, but practucally no.

Guns are used in around 65% of homicides, and statistically we know that if the number of available guns is reduced, the total amount of homicides falls dramatically.

If you think armed robbers are going to attack a bank armed with a blender and a particularly threatening vegetable peeler, you try it.

now you have mixed crime with murder

there are plenty of robberies that involve weapons

other then a firearm knives bats fake guns

threats and strong arming for example

how is that gun control laws working for gun ban chicago

Jon -

Ok, how many people were murdered last year with knives, bats or fake guns?

Shall we compare the US with those of the UK or Germany?

btw. Please try and focus on ensuring your posts make sense. Using commas, capital letters and complete sentences might help.

Jon -

btw. Please try and focus on ensuring your posts make sense. Using commas, capital letters and complete sentences might help.

flaming is a sure sign

that you lost the issue

even before it started

how about comparing the rates to mexico a gun ban country

Jon -

flaming is a sure sign

that you lost the issue

even before it started

how about comparing the rates to mexico a gun ban country

or australia

also

a

gun ban

country

if this had happened in New York, Doomberg would soon make his own laws about purchasing pressure cookers, whereas you would have to apply for a license to purchase them.

and even if the left took our weapons away, hey, we can always go shopping at Sports Authority. I will bet $10,000 all bats and golf clubs would be off the shelves in one week or less.

Forum List

Back