🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

After what the stupid party did in Colorado, they will soon be history.

Listen bub, the rules are the rules. Leftist make then up as they go along. Trump followers parrot Trump like The Obama,Sander cult followers..Trump needs to get his act together and organize his ground game or he has no chance of beating the dems if he's the nominee ..none

He has no chance of beating Hillary anyway, but he has a much better one than Crazy Ted.

I have no love for Trump, but if he gets the most votes, he should be the nominee, period.

Why are you in the middle of the politics board on a thread about the GOP and Trump arguing God? You're probably over on the religious board arguing the GOP and Trump in a God thread... because you are retarded that way... don't have the sense to use a message forum properly.

I don't care what you doubt, you can go look it up if you don't believe me... 95% believe in something, 5% believe in nothing (Nihilism). And it's been that way for as long as there have been human civilizations. Obviously, some of us descended from a higher power while others descended from monkeys... we can tell which is which by how they use message forums.

Guy, as long as you Sky Pixie worshipers try to impose your stupidity on the rest of us, then Religion is a fair game in politics.

I do love how when you are losing an argument, your first whine is about "off topic" when you are usually the guy who took the thread off topic to start with.

The fact that majority have a belief that is wrong is not proof. That's the thing about science. It remains true whether you believe it or not.

Guy, as long as you Sky Pixie worshipers try to impose your stupidity on the rest of us, then Religion is a fair game in politics.

I do love how when you are losing an argument, your first whine is about "off topic" when you are usually the guy who took the thread off topic to start with.

The fact that majority have a belief that is wrong is not proof. That's the thing about science. It remains true whether you believe it or not.

Well, no.. it actually doesn't, Neil DeGrasse Butthead. Science is about asking questions on what we don't know. Once you've "concluded truth" there is no more Science happening, you are now practicing what is called "FAITH" in a conclusion. You can certainly THINK that Science supports your conclusions but history shows you will be wrong more times than right.

And I wasn't losing any argument, you just started yammering about God and religious people in the middle of a thread about politics and the GOP in Colorado. As I said, obviously you're too retarded to know how to post on message forums.

He has no chance of beating Hillary anyway, but he has a much better one than Crazy Ted.

I have no love for Trump, but if he gets the most votes, he should be the nominee, period.

That's not what every poll is saying.

And the nominee has never been selected on the basis of plurality. Period.

Votes are meaningless... Trump needs 1,237 delegates to win the nomination.

Look at Cruz's mind blowing "organization" and "work"!

This circus is an f'ing disgrace. And you have the gall to tell the people of Colorado that they should not be allowed the right to vote? Fuck that. My relatives didn't take bullets for this nonsense!

Trump not doing the work...

Ted Cruz Picks Up Nebraska Delegates over No Show Donald Trump

GettyImages-520510170-640x480.jpg

"Party officials say they saw virtually no organization by the mogul’s campaign last week when Republicans in all 93 Nebraska counties held local conventions. Those county conventions picked 800 delegates to May’s Nebraska state convention, where 33 delegates to the national convention in Cleveland will be selected,” Politico reports. “Because there was little resistance, many county conventions became Cruz pep rallies, according to interviews with party insiders and convention attendees.”

“I didn’t see any Trump supporters,” said Washington County GOP member John Orr told Politico.

“The only person there that had any kind of organization there was Cruz. No one showed up with Trump,” said former state legislator Tim Gay.

Ted Cruz Picks Up Nebraska Delegates over No Show Donald Trump - Breitbart

Oh, did Trump skip another dog an pony show? If you had half a brain, you'd be mad that Repubs are disenfranchising you. You're probably the type that loves the patriot act and can't hate Eric Snowden enough.

Oh, did Trump skip another dog an pony show? If you had half a brain, you'd be mad that Repubs are disenfranchising you. You're probably the type that loves the patriot act and can't hate Eric Snowden enough.

No one is being disenfranchised. The "dog and pony show" is part of the process the party uses to determine their candidate for November. It has nothing to do with the patriot act or Eric Snowden.

What you are demonstrating for everyone is that you are a knuckle-dragging mouth breather who seriously needs a Civics class... providing you have the literacy to learn about Civics. I'll bet you don't.

Well, no.. it actually doesn't, Neil DeGrasse Butthead. Science is about asking questions on what we don't know. Once you've "concluded truth" there is no more Science happening, you are now practicing what is called "FAITH" in a conclusion. You can certainly THINK that Science supports your conclusions but history shows you will be wrong more times than right.

And I wasn't losing any argument, you just started yammering about God and religious people in the middle of a thread about politics and the GOP in Colorado. As I said, obviously you're too retarded to know how to post on message forums.

Except I Run circles around you, Toxic Waste Dump Boy.

anyway, you religious nuts keep getting played by the GOP Establishment. They haven't developed a sudden love for Cruz. They are just using him and you nuts to keep Trump from getting to 1237, and then they are going to turn on you, It will be funny to behold.

The polls show Hillary beating both of them, but no one is really breaching 50%. There's just a lot of people who aren't engaged right now. If you went by polls, you should nominate Kasich, he actually beats Hillary right now.

The thing is, Trump can pull in votes of people who don't normally vote Republican. Yes, some of those people are dumbasses who don't know shit about politics but watch reality TV and think celebrity equals merit. Some of them are going to be working class folks who think Trump is on their side while Cruz is on the side of the 1%.

You see, I'm a lot more worried about Trump than Cruz. Cruz is hated by his fellow Senators because he is an unlikable turd. I don't think he'll do any better outside of Jesus land.

The polls show Hillary beating both of them, but no one is really breaching 50%. There's just a lot of people who aren't engaged right now. If you went by polls, you should nominate Kasich, he actually beats Hillary right now.

The thing is, Trump can pull in votes of people who don't normally vote Republican. Yes, some of those people are dumbasses who don't know shit about politics but watch reality TV and think celebrity equals merit. Some of them are going to be working class folks who think Trump is on their side while Cruz is on the side of the 1%.

You see, I'm a lot more worried about Trump than Cruz. Cruz is hated by his fellow Senators because he is an unlikable turd. I don't think he'll do any better outside of Jesus land.

Trump can draw in new voters and piss off everyone else.

That's what the polls have been saying for six months.

And yet still no evidence that anything was rigged. Cruz has an amazing organization and his hard work paid off. Trump showed up at the lady second, did crappy work, and thus won nothing.

But somehow that's the party's fault.

No wonder this country is going to hell. You all want to blame others for why you didn't get what you want when you didn't put any effort into getting it.

I've been saying we are an empire in decline for a decade now.

Our moral fabric has been shreaded. Our laws are too numerous and complicated to even understand and our lawmakers scoff at them. Our education system is a joke. Our industries are a shell of what they once were. Our work ethic has been replaced by a sense of entitlement. Our elections have become a pageant. Our culture has rotted on the vine.

So let the criminally insane totalitarian sociopath hag win. Or the world's richest professional clown. There won't be much difference but my bet is Dump gets trounced by Hitlery.

Fuck it.

With any luck at all we will decend into anarchy, the parasites will starve to death, be cannibalized or killed attempting to pillage in the countryside. Either way my give a fuck is real low. In spite of the efforts of millions of people to get this country back on the path to prosperity our own like minded countrymen have adhered themselves to a cult of personality that is equally as vacuous as the moonbat messiah's only very likely to lose.

This circus is an f'ing disgrace. And you have the gall to tell the people of Colorado that they should not be allowed the right to vote? Fuck that. My relatives didn't take bullets for this nonsense!

"Party officials say they saw virtually no organization by the mogul’s campaign last week when Republicans in all 93 Nebraska counties held local conventions. Those county conventions picked 800 delegates to May’s Nebraska state convention, where 33 delegates to the national convention in Cleveland will be selected,” Politico reports. “Because there was little resistance, many county conventions became Cruz pep rallies, according to interviews with party insiders and convention attendees.”

“I didn’t see any Trump supporters,” said Washington County GOP member John Orr told Politico.

“The only person there that had any kind of organization there was Cruz. No one showed up with Trump,” said former state legislator Tim Gay.

So Donald Trump bears no responsibility to actually show up? We are just supposed to let him win without any effort on his part whatsoever?

Fair enough.

The real question is, are there people who voted for the Weird Mormon Robot last time who won't vote for Trump. Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe Right Wing Hatred for Hillary is so great the Republicans could run the C'Thulhu/Cheney ticket and still get their votes.

cheney_cthulhu_08_sticker-r44d721586b9145eb89077a78503619ec_v9wht_8byvr_324.jpg

Here's the votes Trump can get -

Working class folks who don't think either party speaks for them. A lot of these people are supporting Bernie on the other side, and maybe they might go for Trump. A lot of my family are union folks who have expressed that exact opinion, even though they think Trump is a "buffoon", he's a buffoon who is saying what they want to hear.

People who don't normally participate in politics, but do watch reality TV and think that Trump is successful and smart because the TV has told them so.

What has amazed me is that Trump has managed to pretty much ignore the usual Republican talking points about gays and abortion and tax cuts for rich people and STILL managed to get a sizable share of the vote.

At best, Trump speaks for a group that our politics has ignored, the ones who don't have lobbyists in Washington, unlike the trial lawyers and the corporations.

Frankly, I"m horrified this guy could become President, but I don't discount the possibility.

anyway, you religious nuts keep getting played by the GOP Establishment. They haven't developed a sudden love for Cruz. They are just using him and you nuts to keep Trump from getting to 1237, and then they are going to turn on you, It will be funny to behold.

You couldn't run circles around a fire hydrant.

And you have it backwards. The establishment is getting played. They are so eager to defeat Trump that they aren't just helping Cruz beat Trump, they are helping Cruz install his supporters as delegates. The more they so that the more Cruz controls the second and third ballots amns the less the establishment can manipulate the game.

And yet still no evidence that anything was rigged. Cruz has an amazing organization and his hard work paid off. Trump showed up at the lady second, did crappy work, and thus won nothing.

No wonder this country is going to hell. You all want to blame others for why you didn't get what you want when you didn't put any effort into getting it.

Our moral fabric has been shreaded. Our laws are too numerous and complicated to even understand and our lawmakers scoff at them. Our education system is a joke. Our industries are a shell of what they once were. Our work ethic has been replaced by a sense of entitlement. Our elections have become a pageant. Our culture has rotted on the vine.

So let the criminally insane totalitarian sociopath hag win. Or the world's richest professional clown. There won't be much difference but my bet is Dump gets trounced by Hitlery.

Fuck it.

With any luck at all we will decend into anarchy, the parasites will starve to death, be cannibalized or killed attempting to pillage in the countryside. Either way my give a fuck is real low. In spite of the efforts of millions of people to get this country back on the path to prosperity our own like minded countrymen have adhered themselves to a cult of personality that is equally as vacuous as the moonbat messiah's only very likely to lose.

I cannot let that happen. I'm going to do all in my power to ensure my daughter and future grandchildren have an free America by upholding the constitution as a standard for repair

So Donald Trump bears no responsibility to actually show up? We are just supposed to let him win without any effort on his part whatsoever?

It’s not a matter of Trump ‘winning’ – in fact it’s not about ‘winning’ at all.

It also has nothing to do with ‘we’ – individuals, whether they participate in a primary or not, have no ‘say’ as to whom the Republican Party, as a private organization, wants its presidential nominee to be.

The delegates alone attending the convention have the sole authority and responsibility to determine who the GOP presidential nominee will be, not ‘the people,’ not voters, and not the results of primary voting.

It’s understandable that many Americans – a majority, it would seem – would incorrectly infer that presidential candidates would be determined through the ‘democratic process,’ but this notion is as ignorant as it is wrong.

Fuck it.

I cannot let that happen. I'm going to do all in my power to ensure my daughter and future grandchildren have an free America by upholding the constitution as a standard for repair
In which case you won’t be voting republican, as both Trump and Cruz have exhibited their utter contempt for the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law – Cruz in particular.

In which case you won’t be voting republican, as both Trump and Cruz have exhibited their utter contempt for the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law – Cruz in particular.

Did he do this while winning cases before the SCOTUS?

Fair enough.

The real question is, are there people who voted for the Weird Mormon Robot last time who won't vote for Trump. Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe Right Wing Hatred for Hillary is so great the Republicans could run the C'Thulhu/Cheney ticket and still get their votes.

cheney_cthulhu_08_sticker-r44d721586b9145eb89077a78503619ec_v9wht_8byvr_324.jpg

Here's the votes Trump can get -

Working class folks who don't think either party speaks for them. A lot of these people are supporting Bernie on the other side, and maybe they might go for Trump. A lot of my family are union folks who have expressed that exact opinion, even though they think Trump is a "buffoon", he's a buffoon who is saying what they want to hear.

People who don't normally participate in politics, but do watch reality TV and think that Trump is successful and smart because the TV has told them so.

What has amazed me is that Trump has managed to pretty much ignore the usual Republican talking points about gays and abortion and tax cuts for rich people and STILL managed to get a sizable share of the vote.

At best, Trump speaks for a group that our politics has ignored, the ones who don't have lobbyists in Washington, unlike the trial lawyers and the corporations.

Frankly, I"m horrified this guy could become President, but I don't discount the possibility.

I don't think it's impossible, but it's also not impossible that the Republicans get annihilated with Trump at the top of the ticket, with the GOP losing both the House and the Dems winning 60+ seats in the Senate.

You talk about your family, the circle I run in are mostly educated to highly educated, and most are Republicans. Most are typical suburban voters. And most are horrified by a Trump candidacy. Most won't vote for him. They'll either stay home or vote for Hillary.

There isn't much evidence that Trump can swing the election with new voters. The polls, if anything, have been overestimating his support in the primaries. He's trailing Hillary by 10 points amongst married white women, a cohort Romney won easily. There simply aren't enough white guys for Trump to win.

Last edited:

Looks like all you can do is harp and carp on some lame trivial detail in a lame attempt at a personal attack. No one is "getting played" except Trump. But hey... thank you SO much for confirming the Democrat Party is non-religious! So when we see Hillary singing in the black church choir with the sisters, we will all know that it's for show and nothing more.

I don't go by polls. You claimed Hillary beats Cruz worse than Trump and I said that's not what the polls show. Hillary beats Trump by double digits. He is popular but he has very high negatives. Cruz is disliked because he wouldn't go along with the establishment... but it seems he is making lots of new establishment friends as they see he is the only alternative to a big fat Trump enema.

Kasich has no path to the nomination and is therefore irrelevant. He is actually helping Cruz by remaining in the race, siphoning votes away from Trump.

As for Trump pulling in votes due to celebrity appeal... I'm glad to see you listen to me... I made that point months ago. You know... back when you claimed you weren't scared of Trump? :rofl:

Sorry bout that,

1. Late last year the GOP decided to rig the election in Colorado, Trumps train having gained great steam, and give ALL their delegates to Cruz, blocking the actual vote from the people.
2. The 34 delegates should be cast out, just like the votes they shouldn't be included, its an unfair proposal, and corrupted as a pile of shit.
3. This is UN-AMERICAN.
4. WHY THERE ISNT RIOTS ACROSS AMERICA OR AT LEAST COLORADO IS BEYOND ME!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back