AG Barr’s letter to congress summarizes his initial findings on the Mueller report

Status
Not open for further replies.
No evidence of any Trump or associates involvement in Russian collusion, period. Here is what Barr said:

The Special Counsel employed 19 lawyers and approx.. 40 FBI agents, intelligence analysts, forensic accountants and other professional staff. The counsel issued 2,800 subpoenas, 500 search warrants, 230 orders for communication records, 50 orders authorizing use of “pen registers,” 13 requests to foreign governments for evidence, and interviewed 500 witnesses.
https://html1-f.scribdassets.com/7d6n4tku86tyksa/images/4-210020b6ae.jpg

Unbelievable. In search of a crime. So un-American. But saw no reason to indict anyone on the left? After all that investigation? And we as citizens have to just sit here and take this?
Yes! You have to sit and take just like the rest of us. You Trump lovers were the ones crying wolf from the gitgo and trying to subvert the investigation by calling it a witch hunt. Now the conclusion is in and it does not indict your hero. I trust Mueller to investigate thoroughly and truthfully, and that's exactly what he did, and now that he has concluded in your favor you can pull the plug on your faux outrage ginned up to cover your fear that your liar-in-chief is guilty that particular accusation. So just like with OJ, the law has spoken and we all have to sit and take it!
OJ was guilty and got off. The outrage was the verdict.
In this case, the outrage is the deceit and lies to have this investigation. And no one is charged with anything on the left who forced this charade upon the American people for 2 years? When do you folks on the left ever feel guilty of anything?

Trump is guilty and got off too. All of his advisors and staff are going to jail but there was no evidence to prove the connections with Russia, so he's getting off too.

In any case, his presidency is destroyed now. It will never be seen as being legitimate and history will excoriate Trump and the Republicans who have enabled him. Not because of this investigation but because he's an utter disaster as President, and the country is being deeply damaged by his policies, and his lies.

cnn and msnbctard have filled your head with shit....

Blah blah blah. That was a weasel report.

We can’t prove a negative.

We don’t care about currupting FISA courts.

Bleh

No evidence of any Trump or associates involvement in Russian collusion, period. Here is what Barr said:

The Special Counsel employed 19 lawyers and approx.. 40 FBI agents, intelligence analysts, forensic accountants and other professional staff. The counsel issued 2,800 subpoenas, 500 search warrants, 230 orders for communication records, 50 orders authorizing use of “pen registers,” 13 requests to foreign governments for evidence, and interviewed 500 witnesses.

Unbelievable. In search of a crime. So un-American. But saw no reason to indict anyone on the left? After all that investigation? And we as citizens have to just sit here and take this?
Yes! You have to sit and take just like the rest of us. You Trump lovers were the ones crying wolf from the gitgo and trying to subvert the investigation by calling it a witch hunt. Now the conclusion is in and it does not indict your hero. I trust Mueller to investigate thoroughly and truthfully, and that's exactly what he did, and now that he has concluded in your favor you can pull the plug on your faux outrage ginned up to cover your fear that your liar-in-chief is guilty that particular accusation. So just like with OJ, the law has spoken and we all have to sit and take it!
In this case, the outrage is the deceit and lies to have this investigation. And no one is charged with anything on the left who forced this charade upon the American people for 2 years? When do you folks on the left ever feel guilty of anything?

Trump is guilty and got off too. All of his advisors and staff are going to jail but there was no evidence to prove the connections with Russia, so he's getting off too.

In any case, his presidency is destroyed now. It will never be seen as being legitimate and history will excoriate Trump and the Republicans who have enabled him. Not because of this investigation but because he's an utter disaster as President, and the country is being deeply damaged by his policies, and his lies.

My God. What is it like to live in bizzaro world?

Wrong, watch these and see what really happened. The deep state needs to be investigated...
Judicial Watch
Dan Bongino

Dan is the man...………...

She’s a libtard from Turdeau country, pretty sure it was full of shit from the start.

I don't watch CNN, I watch the new on world feeds: BBC, CBC, and other non-American media. As someone who has watched Donald Trump play fast and loose with the law since the 1970's, I fear what will now happen in your country. He'll believe himself untouchable, and he would be emboldened by this and get worse.

Up your asses, libs.

You knew nothing was there, you were just mad that HIllary lost, because you are cvnts.

You would have been happy if Trump was executed.....you guys are some sick fuckers.

I don't watch CNN, I watch the new on world feeds: BBC, CBC, and other non-American media. As someone who has watched Donald Trump play fast and loose with the law since the 1970's, I fear what will now happen in your country. He'll believe himself untouchable, and he would be emboldened by this and get worse.

You are still Full Of Shit...……….

Listen to Rush and Fox for the Truth......

Here you go, your favorite sources. Enjoy your crow.

BBC: Trump-Russia inquiry: President did not conspire with Russia
"The special counsel did not find that any US person or Trump campaign official conspired or knowingly co-ordinated with Russia."
"Mr Barr says that the evidence was not sufficient "to establish that the president committed an obstruction-of-justice offence".

CBC: Mueller found no evidence Trump campaign co-ordinated with Russia, says attorney general
"The U.S. Justice Department said Sunday that special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation did not find evidence that President Donald Trump's campaign "conspired or co-ordinated" with Russia to influence the 2016 presidential election. Mueller also investigated whether Trump obstructed justice, but did not come to a definitive answer."

I don't every listen to either because I value decency and honesty and Rush Limbaugh is an angry, bitter old drug addict, who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. FOX News is a propaganda organ for extreme right wing policies to aid Rupert Murdoch and his billionaire cronies.

When FOX shamelessly shilled for George W. Bush and his WMD lies, I wrote them off utterly. They are not and have never been a news network. It's conspicuously displayed here every day how little grasp FOX viewers have of facts, or even hard news. And they have absolutely no knowledge whatsoever about anything going on outside the USA.

I don't every listen to either because I value decency and honesty and Rush Limbaugh is an angry, bitter old drug addict, who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. FOX News is a propaganda organ for extreme right wing policies to aid Rupert Murdoch and his billionaire cronies.

When FOX shamelessly shilled for George W. Bush and his WMD lies, I wrote them off utterly. They are not and have never been a news network. It's conspicuously displayed here every day how little grasp FOX viewers have of facts, or even hard news. And they have absolutely no knowledge whatsoever about anything going on outside the USA.

How does anyone become this bitter and hate filled?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back