AG Eric Holder tells states to ignore laws they think are unconstitutional!!!

It may the first time you witnessed it but you should have been around at the founding of the country.

We've had several amendments since then.

We have a serious problem with these Democrats. They're running this country into the dirt and doing it on purpose. If the shoe were on the other foot they'd be screaming bloody-murder.

Yeah but it decades and some even took centuries. Guess what the most relevant ones were about? Discrimination. Dems are guilty of a lot of things but I see nothing wrong with this one. Seems to me both parties are equally as adept at running the country into the ground.

But that doesn't excuse somehow the fact that Democrats are doing it now.

If we discover an incompetent we remove the SOB. Democrats know their people are a cluster and ignore it. Instead they wait for some shit-stain like Harry Reid to call it a pack of lies and all jump on the bus with him as it goes over the cliff.

We've had several amendments since then.

We have a serious problem with these Democrats. They're running this country into the dirt and doing it on purpose. If the shoe were on the other foot they'd be screaming bloody-murder.

Yeah but it decades and some even took centuries. Guess what the most relevant ones were about? Discrimination. Dems are guilty of a lot of things but I see nothing wrong with this one. Seems to me both parties are equally as adept at running the country into the ground.

If we discover an incompetent we remove the SOB. Democrats know their people are a cluster and ignore it. Instead they wait for some shit-stain like Harry Reid to call it a pack of lies and all jump on the bus with him as it goes over the cliff.

I dont see it as the Dems doing it now and especially with this specific action. Reps and Dems are both a cluster. Its a team sport and most pick a side but make no mistake you are playing the same game. The game is where everyones attention is focused. Up in one of the skyboxes the real movers and shakers are calling the plays. They dont claim to be Reps or Dems but you better believe they own the stadium the game is being played in.

I dont see it as the Dems doing it now and especially with this specific action. Reps and Dems are both a cluster. Its a team sport and most pick a side but make no mistake you are playing the same game. The game is where everyones attention is focused. Up in one of the skyboxes the real movers and shakers are calling the plays. They dont claim to be Reps or Dems but you better believe they own the stadium the game is being played in.

Dude, this balanced rhetoric is going a bit far. Sure, they both contribute but not equally, especially now.

Dude, this balanced rhetoric is going a bit far. Sure, they both contribute but not equally, especially now.

So you dont see the Reps as playing their part in whats going on now? Come on now. You cant have a blow out or some people are going to get bored and start looking around.

Deciding which laws are unconstitutional is what the courts do.

Yes they do, but where is the constitutional authority for that? The courts simply GAVE themselves the power to repeal laws. THINK

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
It's called "judicial power" and it's in the Constitution. It's granted to the courts and includes:

Article III.

Section. 2.

The judicial Power shall extend to all Cases, in Law and Equity, arising under this Constitution, the Laws of the United States, and Treaties made, or which shall be made, under their Authority;--to all Cases affecting Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls;--to all Cases of admiralty and maritime Jurisdiction;--to Controversies to which the United States shall be a Party;--to Controversies between two or more States;-- between a State and Citizens of another State,--between Citizens of different States,--between Citizens of the same State claiming Lands under Grants of different States, and between a State, or the Citizens thereof, and foreign States, Citizens or Subjects.​

So you dont see the Reps as playing their part in whats going on now? Come on now. You cant have a blow out or some people are going to get bored and start looking around.

I question the motives of boner and mc Cain, bit it isn't universal like it is in the Democrats.

Forum List

Back