AG Holder recuses himself from IRS hearing

Grammar usage that exceeds what your government subsidized education taught you. In other words, over your head.

Yes, very cute. Is that your way of saying that is an unattributed (a.k.a. pulled out of your ass) comment?

Or do you have a source for that?

Please share.

And you are also trying to hijack my thread. Need I remind you of the rules?

I am asking you about your original post. You said "initial belief..." and I am asking you WHOSE "initial belief" you are referring to.

So answer the question.

WHOSE INITIAL BELIEF

Why didn't the Associated Press report on this in May or June of 2012?
Why is it now a big deal, but not back then?

Yes, very cute. Is that your way of saying that is an unattributed (a.k.a. pulled out of your ass) comment?

Or do you have a source for that?

Please share.

And you are also trying to hijack my thread. Need I remind you of the rules?

I am asking you about your original post. You said "initial belief..." and I am asking you WHOSE "initial belief" you are referring to.

So answer the question.

WHOSE INITIAL BELIEF

Piss off you libtard hack propagandist...

Breaking News (AP)

Justice Department AG Eric Holder has recused himself from involvement in the AP phone leak investigation. Link forthcoming.

Your thoughts? Initial belief is that he may not have signed off on the the actions of the Justice Department's seizure of phone records from the Associated Press.

How can he recuse himself when he authorized it?

Makes no sense to me.

He recused himself because he's involved and he cannot taint any investigation. That would make his involvement that much worse, and crimes would start piling on.

He's done.

Breaking News (AP)

Justice Department AG Eric Holder has recused himself from involvement in the AP phone leak investigation. Link forthcoming.

Your thoughts? Initial belief is that he may not have signed off on the the actions of the Justice Department's seizure of phone records from the Associated Press.

Makes no sense to me.

You'd have to ask him. Nobody really knows what's going on in that head of his.

Breaking News (AP)

From the DOJ’s U.S. Attorneys’ Manual:

The Attorney General’s authorization is normally required before the issuance of any subpoena to a member of the news media or for the telephone toll records of a member of the news media. However, in those cases where the media member or his or her representative agrees to provide the material sought and that material has been published or broadcast, the United States Attorney or the responsible Assistant Attorney General may authorize issuance of the subpoena, thereafter submitting a report to the Office of Public Affairs detailing the circumstances surrounding the issuance of the subpoena….

Department attorneys seeking the Attorney General’s authorization to issue a subpoena to a member of the news media, or for telephone toll records of a media member, must submit a written request summarizing the facts of the prosecution or investigation, explaining the essentiality of the information sought to the investigation or prosecution, describing attempts to obtain the voluntary cooperation of the news media through negotiation and explaining how the proposed subpoena will be fashioned as narrowly as possible to obtain the necessary information in a manner as minimally intrusive and burdensome as possible.

Request to subpoena news organization records requires Attorney General's approval.

So..is he just refusing to authorize?

Either way. Still shows his involvement.

Breaking News (AP)

Makes no sense to me.

recuse-
To disqualify or seek to disqualify from participation in a decision on grounds such as prejudice or personal involvement.

Forum List

Back