Again...Nazis were NOT pro-Christian. Read a freaking book.

List of hitler's quotes on christianity, his religion

"I have followed [the Church] in giving our party program the
character of unalterable finality, like the Creed. The Church has
never allowed the Creed to be interfered with. It is fifteen hundred
years since it was formulated, but every suggestion for its
amendment, every logical criticism, or attack on it, has been
rejected. The Church has realized that anything and everything can be
built up on a document of that sort, no matter how contradictory or
irreconcilable with it. The faithful will swallow it whole, so long
as logical reasoning is never allowed to be brought to bear on it.”

[Adolf Hitler, from Rauschning, _The Voice of Destruction_, pp. 239-40]

"The greatness of Christianity did not lie in attempted negotiations
for compromise with any similar philosophical opinions in the ancient
world, but in its inexorable fanaticism in preaching and fighting for
its own doctrine.”

[Adolf Hitler, “Mein Kampf” Vol. 1 Chapter 12]

List of Hitler quotes he was quite the vocal Catholic Pharyngula

The claim that the Nazis may not have been pro-Christian is overridden by the fact that Christians were pro-Nazi

Nazis were very clear in their position on Jews and racial purity. German Christians bought in to the "Jewish Problem" and assisted the Nazis in its implementation

Yes. Except that the Christians invented the "Jewish Problem" and the Nazis exploited it for political gain.

try reading your link again, bird-brain.
Where's your evidence irosie91? I provide you with facts and you ignore them. Do you understand why people dismiss you as joke? lol

you provided a meaningless opinion piece that PROVES, nothing-----birdbrain. In fact
your silly article equates "thouands of arrests of Christians"----with the murder of millions of
jews in the same period of tie------and tried to style the arrests of Christians for whatever
reason as HATRED OF CHRISTIANITY and persecution thereof

Last edited:
Here are some quotes from Hitler's Table Talk 1941-1944: His Private Conversations. Really he sounds just like the twisted anti-Christian fanatics you sometimes encounter on the internet.

"The heaviest blow that ever struck humanity was the coming of Christianity. Bolshevism is Christianity's illegitimate child. Both are inventions of the Jew. The deliberate lie in the matter of religion was introduced into the world by Christianity. Bolshevism practices a lie of the same nature, when it claims to bring liberty to men, whereas in reality it seeks only to enslave them. In the ancient world, the relations between men and gods were founded on an instinctive respect. It was a world enlightened by the idea of tolerance. Christianity was the first creed in the world to exterminate its adversaries in the name of love. Its key-note is intolerance."

"Without Christianity, we should not have had Islam. The Roman Empire, under Germanic influence, would have developed in the direction of world-domination, and humanity would not have extinguished fifteen centuries of civilization at a single stroke."

"Let it not be said that Christianity brought man the life of the soul, for that evolution was in the natural order of things. The result of the collapse of the Roman Empire was a night that lasted for centuries."

"Christianity is a rebellion against natural law, a protest against nature. Taken to its logical extreme, Christianity would mean the systematic cultivation of the human failure."

"Science cannot lie, for it's always striving, according to the momentary state of knowledge, to deduce what is true. When it makes a mistake, it does so in good faith. It's Christianity that's the liar. It's in perpetual conflict with itself."
"The reason why the ancient world was so pure, light and serene was that it knew nothing of the two great scourges : the pox and Christianity."

"Christianity is a prototype of Bolshevism: the mobilization by the Jew of the masses of slaves with the object of undermining society. Thus one understands that the healthy elements of the Roman world were proof against this doctrine."

"Of old, it was in the name of Christianity. Today, it's in the name of Bolshevism. Yesterday, the instigator was Saul: the instigator to-day, Mardochai. Saul has changed into St. Paul, and Mardochai into Karl Marx. By exterminating this pest, we shall do humanity a service of which our soldiers can have no idea."

"After all, it was only between the sixth and eighth centuries that Christianity was imposed on our peoples by princes who had an alliance of interests with the shavelings. Our peoples had previously succeeded in living all right without this religion. I have six divisions of SS composed of men absolutely indifferent in matters of religion. It doesn't prevent them from going to their deaths with serenity in their souls."

"But Christianity is an invention of sick brains: one could imagine nothing more senseless, nor any more indecent way of turning the idea of the Godhead into a mockery."

"Pure Christianity—the Christianity of the catacombs—is concerned with translating the Christian doctrine into facts. It leads quite simply to the annihilation of mankind. It is merely whole-hearted Bolshevism, under a tinsel of metaphysics."

"It was Christianity that brought about the fall of Rome—not the Germans or the Huns. What Bolshevism is achieving to-day on the materialist and technical level, Christianity had achieved on the metaphysical level."

"One cannot succeed in conceiving how much cruelty, ignominy and falsehood the intrusion of Christianity has spelt for this world of ours."

"It is Jewry that always destroys this order. It constantly provokes the revolt of the weak against the strong, of bestiality against intelligence, of quantity against quality. It took fourteen centuries for Christianity to reach the peak of savagery and stupidity. We would therefore be wrong to sin by excess of confidence and proclaim our definite victory over Bolshevism. The more we render the Jew incapable of harming us, the more we shall protect ourselves from this danger. The Jew plays in nature the role of a catalyzing element. A people that is rid of its Jews returns spontaneously to the natural order."

reads like the musings of Martin Luther who was obsessed with PURGING Christianity of JEWISH
INFLUENCES-------so??? where does he advocate
the extermination of Christians? ----he just wants that
jewish love thing thrown out

you provided a meaningless opinion piece that PROVES, nothing
I didn't ask for more incoherent rambling irosie91. I asked for evidence. You said "fact is that as adults both magda and
josef were ardent catholics". Now where is your evidence?

I didn't ask for more incoherent rambling irosie91. I asked for evidence. You said "fact is that as adults both magda and

read the history of their lives. In fact Magda actually
converted to Catholicism as an adult. She never renounced it. Nor did the church renounce her. Josef came from a very strictly catholic family----he
never renounced it. He parroted hitler who parroted
martin luther regarding the JEWISH elements in
Catholicism -------St Paul-----the convert to Judaism --
and early founder of Christianity produced a diseased
product--------None of the three advocated gassing
Christians------just CLEANING UP CHRISTIANITY and making it more THOR like

converted to Catholicism as an adult. She never renounced it. Nor did the church renounce her. Josef came from a very strictly catholic family----he
Instead of another confused rant, why not provide evidence for your statement. You know like a quotation from a well-researched biography.

Where are you getting your facts? Voices in your head? Or do you just make things up?

Instead of another confused rant, why not provide evidence for your statement. You know like a quotation from a well-researched biography.

Where are you getting your facts? Voices in your head? Or do you just make things up?

mostly google. Also ----long ago I read the letters and notes that Magda left in the bunker. The fact that she poisoned her five baby daughters is an issue about which many people have written-----kinda ghoulish----she used cyanide. I find the story tragic.------she actually was a kind of tragic figure----both she and josef were SOCIALLY ambitious which
was the real basis for their attachment to uncle adolf. I thing ASSAD's wife suffers from the
same derangement

Hitler and the Nazis were functional psychopaths who only leveraged Christianity to further their hideous agenda.

Obviously.

I realize that Guno and others hate Christianity - fine, your call, I don't have much use for it myself - but this stuff gets pretty silly and transparent, doesn't it?

... Does nothing to absolve the German Christians who helped him

Who are you? A Nazi? You have less than no knowledge what you are speaking about - but you are convinced you are right.

MOST persons who supported ADOLF HITLER and the NAZI party-----in the 1930s were Christians

First: In the 192x and even in 193x it was possible for a german to be a Christian and a Nazi. This changed within the flow of time. Today it's completly impossible to be a Christian and a Nazi for everyone who is well informed about the deeds of the Nazis. To be a Nazi and a Christian excludes each other now. That's the logic of time. Nevertheless: Even in those days were the leading Nazis and the members of the SS not Christians. It's more astonishng that lots of leading Nazis were educated to be humanists.

-----lots of ardent Christians----church going types. ALL of the leaders and officials were Christians. Hitler's youth consisted OVERWHELMINGLY of Christians.
Not tell us again that there was a plan to commit
genocide on CHRISTIANS

Your belief in this illusion is strong - nevertheless wrong. Give me the name of one of the leading Nazis where you think - ¿on what reason? - that he's a Christian and I'll tell you what I'll find out in the german sources about this man.

Last edited:
Adolf Hitler, in a speech delivered April 12, 1922, and published in his My New Order:

My feeling as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter.

In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was his fight against the Jewish poison.

Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed his blood upon the Cross.

Even if you trust in the words of Hitler - what's a joke per se if this words should really be from Hitler - whatelse do you need to find out that Hitler had absolutelly no plan about the christian religion?

Hitler and the Nazis were functional psychopaths who only leveraged Christianity to further their hideous agenda.

Obviously.

I realize that Guno and others hate Christianity - fine, your call, I don't have much use for it myself - but this stuff gets pretty silly and transparent, doesn't it?

Germany and the Nazis were Christians. Many considered themselves to be good Christians

It is obvious they were not

Obviously.

I don't see hatred of Christianity here. I see the real fact that Christianity has been USED to justify lots of
crime by lots of sociopaths thruout history. Early
Christianity was marred greatly by the sociopath
CONSTANTINE who elaborated a legal code that could be used to justify genocide. The Justinian code was simply adapted and became the NUREMBERG LAWS ------both Constantine and Adolf had the same PERSONALITY DISORDERS

... Germany and the Nazis were Christians. Many considered themselves to be good Christians

It's impossible that one person alone is so "stupid". You are using a propagandistic system or mabye your are brainwashed and you don't see whet the brainwashers did with you. But is your neverending propagandistic speech really important? Christians wan World War 2 against Hitler - completly independent where they lived and what was their nationality.

... Germany and the Nazis were Christians. Many considered themselves to be good Christians

It's impossible that one person alone is so "stupid". You are using a propagandistic system or mabye your are brainwashed and you don't see whet the brainwashers did with you. But is your neverending propagandistic speech really important? Christians wan World War 2 against Hitler - completly independent where they lived and what was their nationality.

the fight against Germany by the allies had nothing
to do with religion-----your characterization of the
allies as a CHRISTIAN ENTERPRISE is very idiotic

What annoys me about these type of threads is they are attempts at revisionist history by some of our radical Christian posters

These same posters will post repeated threads about the crimes of Muslims and atheists and then try to create a thread......Christians have no responsibility for what happened in Nazi Germany

Forum List

Back