Again, NO VOTES were hacked

Can you prove no votes were hacked?

Jesus, there are really folks like you. Just curious, what high school did you attend.

People like me? You mean people who see someone writing that something didn't happen, with no evidence, no proof, nothing, so you ask them to prove it? Did you actually go to school? I'm thinking not.
The FBI has stated repeatedly none were IN FACT they state it in the link I provided DUMB ASS.

No one ever claimed votes were hacked. It was a propaganda assault, not a vote hacking. The interference was selectively leaking emails and posting fake news articles to sway the idiots who voted for Trump.
Actually the Press and the Democrats are trying to fool the American people into believing votes were hacked with misleading headlines and poor reporting in the stories body.

An unfortunate reality of life is governments meddle in our politics and we do the same to other countries.

So you switched from Russia didn't meddle with the election, but that countries do it all the time. Including 2016.

If you call buying some Facebook ads meddling then you are crazy. Seriously no one likes Hillary. Voters had rejected her 2 times before not to mention Bill cheats on her very chance he gets. Putin didn't have to do a thing since Democrats handed Trump the election.

An unfortunate reality of life is governments meddle in our politics and we do the same to other countries.

So you switched from Russia didn't meddle with the election, but that countries do it all the time. Including 2016.

If you call buying some Facebook ads meddling then you are crazy. Seriously no one likes Hillary. Voters had rejected her 2 times before not to mention Bill cheats on her very chance he gets. Putin didn't have to do a thing since Democrats handed Trump the election.
That is just one piece of a large propaganda campaign to benefit Trump

The STINK of Russia hangs over Trumps presidency

Can you prove no votes were hacked?

Jesus, there are really folks like you. Just curious, what high school did you attend.

People like me? You mean people who see someone writing that something didn't happen, with no evidence, no proof, nothing, so you ask them to prove it? Did you actually go to school? I'm thinking not.
The FBI has stated repeatedly none were IN FACT they state it in the link I provided DUMB ASS.

No one ever claimed votes were hacked. It was a propaganda assault, not a vote hacking. The interference was selectively leaking emails and posting fake news articles to sway the idiots who voted for Trump.
Actually the Press and the Democrats are trying to fool the American people into believing votes were hacked with misleading headlines and poor reporting in the stories body.
Show us a headline saying votes were hacked

Occam's Razor, this whole election..

'The simplest answer, the one with the fewest assumptions, must be correct.'

Agreed. Hillary, already rejected once, was the worst candidate ever, and lost.

No votes were hacked and there was no progaganda campaign. Whenever the left comes to terms accepting that they lost because of how destructive their party has become, they may win some more seats.

No votes were hacked and there was no progaganda campaign. Whenever the left comes to terms accepting that they lost because of how destructive their party has become, they may win some more seats.

Pigs fly and Santa comes down the chimney....Believe me

They all say the ELECTION was hacked, which IMPLIES votes were hacked which you know dumb ass.

They all say the ELECTION was hacked, which IMPLIES votes were hacked which you know dumb ass.
No it doesn't

DNC servers were hacked by the Russians and that information was used by Trump

The STINK of Russian intervention hangs over Trump

The MSM who meddled in the election in numerous ways that should have their stations shut down has the chutzpah to claim TROLLS who posted pictures of Crooked Hillary in an orange jumpsuit "meddled" in the election and that the internet needs censorship by Google, Facebook and Twitter, etc. :p

The MSM who meddled in the election in numerous ways that should have their stations shut down has the chutzpah to claim TROLLS who posted pictures of Crooked Hillary in an orange jumpsuit "meddled" in the election and that the internet needs censorship by Google, Facebook and Twitter, etc. :p
Nasty MSM reported what Trump said

bastards

No it doesn't

There is NO actual evidence that the DNC was hacked by Russia IN FACT the source of the leaks appears to have been a murdered DNC operative. And Wikilinks has agreed to provide evidence of that if Assange is granted immunity.

Two states say the DHS is wrong about election hacking

Once again for the slow and stupid not a single vote was hacked, NONE NADA ZERO.

Are you asserting there was no election fraud in FL, NY, and CA?

(also a few other states)

If you say yes, I say Horse droppings.

Despite the election fraud, Trump won anyways.

We'll probably never know the true numbers.

That's because the commission tasked to investigate chose not to protect people's privacy.

They should not have done that.

^This is kinda true. The MSM conspired to throw the election in Hillary's favor. It was blatantly obvious. They thought that the people were all sheep and would follow the fake polls.

Such as:

912vhhA.jpg

Here's the thing: You can't really tell me the data supported that with the outcome that was. They lied and lied big. PS: This is from the night of 11/8/2016.

No it doesn't

There is NO actual evidence that the DNC was hacked by Russia IN FACT the source of the leaks appears to have been a murdered DNC operative. And Wikilinks has agreed to provide evidence of that if Assange is granted immunity.

Yada, Yada, Yada

You are starting to sound like Trump

Russia did it......time to move on

Forum List

Back