Again, NO VOTES were hacked

facebook ads don't prove a thing.

but if it keeps you warm at night and allows internet debate victories, have at it.

It's not like we found russian fingerprints on a smoking gun.

But we did find them on the bullets.

So it means they had something to do with the crime.

As new reports emerge about Russian-backed attempts to hack state and local election systems, U.S. officials are increasingly worried about how vulnerable American elections really are. While the officials say they see no evidence that any votes were tampered with, no one knows for sure.

If Voting Machines Were Hacked, Would Anyone Know?

An unfortunate reality of life is governments meddle in our politics and we do the same to other countries.

So you switched from Russia didn't meddle with the election, but that countries do it all the time. Including 2016.

As new reports emerge about Russian-backed attempts to hack state and local election systems, U.S. officials are increasingly worried about how vulnerable American elections really are. While the officials say they see no evidence that any votes were tampered with, no one knows for sure.

21 states were told by DHS that the russians tried to hack them.

They didn't even know about , no less investigate the succes or failure of the russian hacking.

21 states were told by DHS that the russians tried to hack them.

They didn't even know about , no less investigate the succes or failure of the russian hacking.
good one, I like this one.

but if it keeps you warm at night and allows internet debate victories, have at it.

so there is no evidence yet, just a lot of hate and hope.

got it. just like i said.

just because you aren't privy to all evidence amidst an ongoing investigation, doesn't mean evidence doesn't exist.

much of the evidence is already known from the FBI statements thus far, so your false claim of "no evidence" is fake news.

the hatred is all yours, own it... :eusa_clap:

what kind of bullets?
Fictional but definitely Russian.
they used fairy dust to find the prints.

just because you aren't privy to all evidence amidst an ongoing investigation, doesn't mean evidence doesn't exist.

much of the evidence is already known from the FBI statements thus far, so your false claim of "no evidence" is fake news.

you are privy to it? pray tell!

you are privy to it? pray tell!

get your head out of your butt and read the FBI report i posted above...

"None of these facts is seriously in question. And they're reflected in the consensus conclusion of our intelligence agencies. "

Can you prove no votes were hacked?

Jesus, there are really folks like you. Just curious, what high school did you attend.

People like me? You mean people who see someone writing that something didn't happen, with no evidence, no proof, nothing, so you ask them to prove it? Did you actually go to school? I'm thinking not.
The FBI has stated repeatedly none were IN FACT they state it in the link I provided DUMB ASS.

No one ever claimed votes were hacked. It was a propaganda assault, not a vote hacking. The interference was selectively leaking emails and posting fake news articles to sway the idiots who voted for Trump.

Forum List

Back