Again the CBO says the stim pack worked

It wont be long before you can NOT ignore the results of the stim pack

Typically the busiest season of the year (summer) and 1st time unemployment claims jumped last week. Our recent largest employer? McDonalds. Obama refusing to talk about the prospects of a double-dip recession--and you come up with a ridiculous report from the CBO that after I READ it-- suggests in no way that the stimulus has worked. Nice try though.

Obama has failed--and his stimulus bill has failed--and Obama now owns it.

59% disaprove of the way Obama has handeled the economy--only 40% approve.

Dim View of Economy Could Spell Trouble for Obama | USA | English

View attachment 13674

Nope the stim did not fail.

we were bleeding jobs under Bush even before the crash.

The CBO and most economist say it worked.

Pretending it has not helped is just a flat our lie

Obama Made Things Worse.

That's a FACT.

You're correct. Trying to learn something would be a complete and utter waste of your time.

You don't have the ability.

Its propaganda you silly git.

Shes a noecon who worked on a politcal campaign.

She is not unbiased

Obama Made Things Worse.

That's a FACT.

Prove your claim

Unemployment is Higher despite the Stimulus being passed.

The Labor Force Participation Rate has dropped to levels not seen in decades.

Home foreclosures are still high with forecasts that housing prices will dip up to another 25%.

Inflation is heating up.

The Fed has dramatically increased the money supply, which has had no real impact on growth.

I know you won't grok any of this; I'm posting for the people who can.

They would have done better if the right had not tried to sabatoge everything they tried to do.

Its still a hell of alot better than the HUGE Job bleed bush lead us into his entire time in office

Obama has been in office for 2-1/2 years almost 3. He immediately--in fire department speed shoved down our throats 787 billion taxpayer dollars with the PROMISE that it would create MILLIONS of jobs. We went from creating jobs--to saving government workers jobs--and when Nancy Pelosi last year started referring to unemployment checks as "stimulus" money--it was clear that Obama's flood the basement economic policies failed. Last weeks 1st time unemployment claims jumped again--PROVING that the stimulus bill hasn't done anything except drive us further into debt.

Obama owns this economy. He bought and paid for it.

$promised-jobs.jpg

Last edited:
How is providing you facts ignoring reality?

You are insane

You're not providing facts - you're providing propaganda.

When has this government ever took responsibility and admitted they failed????

So your "facts" don't mean dick because reality is saying something completely different.... I'm going to believe the environment I walk out everyday into over your bullshit "facts" every time.
Who you gonna believe...Obama, or your own lyin' eyes?

Pretty much, its almost like the government, liberals and the media believe we're stupid.

The notion the stimulus worked is the biggest load of bullshit...

The only thing the stimulus did was ensure union and public sector employees had jobs and nice raises, and it only cost everyone about 4 trillion dollars.

The non-union private sector got fucked on that scam. The union workers may pay taxes but those taxes are being recycled right back into their pocket, the private sector got nothing... They're paying (if they're lucky enough to have jobs) to keep the unions employed via government contracts and other union bailouts via the stimulus(s).

Then you got that cash for clunkers farce, in which Obama stimulated UAW workers by creating a demand (tax funded) demand for UAW products keeping UAW employees busy..

Obama steals from the private sector and hands all that wealth over to the unions and public sector employees while leaving the private sector employees high and dry...

So yeah, the stimulus failed massively because it was never meant to stimulate the economy, just ensure union and public sector employees remained employed because they were Obama's biggest voting block...

You accept NO information you dont like.

Your decisions on issues are based in only emtion and devotion to the republican party

They would have done better if the right had not tried to sabatoge everything they tried to do.

Its still a hell of alot better than the HUGE Job bleed bush lead us into his entire time in office

Obama has been in office for 2-1/2 years almost 3. He immediately--in fire department speed shoved down our throats 787 billion taxpayer dollars with the PROMISE that it would create MILLIONS of jobs. We went from creating jobs--to saving government workers jobs--and when Nancy Pelosi last year started referring to unemployment checks as "stimulus" money--it was clear that Obama's flood the basement economic policies failed. Last weeks 1st time unemployment claims jumped again--PROVING that the stimulus bill hasn't done anything except drive us further into debt.

Obama owns this economy. He bought and paid for it.

View attachment 13675

We were BLEEDING jobs before he took office.

Want to try another lie?

Your decisions on issues are based in only emtion and devotion to the republican party

Hey look you tried-I read it--doesn't say that--so nice try. You're looking real ridiculous about right now. I really don't mind when someone can present FACTS that support the title of their thread--but when you try and deceive people into something that is plainly not there-- You

end up on my IGNORE list--and that's unfortunate for you--because you could learn a lot from a person like me--

So Bye Bye--I won't be reading any more of your made up garbage.

YOU got caught in a lie so now you put me on ignore?

Gee imagine my surprize

A) I accept reality.. The government and media are proven liars and propagandists.

B) I'm not a republican, however I will favor them over democrats any day of the week because democrats are nothing more than authoritarian tyrannical pricks that adore communism and totalitarian moonbattery..

C) libfucks are the true knee-jerk emotional nuts... Your entire philosophy is based on emotional reaction... Thats why libfucks use language like: "republicans are old rich racist white men that hate the poor." Now thats emotional... When libfucks carry that train of thought around they will be degraded just because that notion is asinine and because democrats truly believe that assertion.

You're not providing facts - you're providing propaganda.

When has this government ever took responsibility and admitted they failed????

So your "facts" don't mean dick because reality is saying something completely different.... I'm going to believe the environment I walk out everyday into over your bullshit "facts" every time.
Who you gonna believe...Obama, or your own lyin' eyes?

Pretty much, its almost like the government, liberals and the media believe we're stupid.

The notion the stimulus worked is the biggest load of bullshit...

The only thing the stimulus did was ensure union and public sector employees had jobs and nice raises, and it only cost everyone about 4 trillion dollars.

The non-union private sector got fucked on that scam. The union workers may pay taxes but those taxes are being recycled right back into their pocket, the private sector got nothing... They're paying (if they're lucky enough to have jobs) to keep the unions employed via government contracts and other union bailouts via the stimulus(s).

Then you got that cash for clunkers farce, in which Obama stimulated UAW workers by creating a demand (tax funded) demand for UAW products keeping UAW employees busy..

Obama steals from the private sector and hands all that wealth over to the unions and public sector employees while leaving the private sector employees high and dry...

So yeah, the stimulus failed massively because it was never meant to stimulate the economy, just ensure union and public sector employees remained employed because they were Obama's biggest voting block...
"Pretty much, its almost like the government, liberals and the media believe we're stupid."

Believe it? Hell, they count on it! They don't want people paying attention to what they do. They think the thing they say today defines reality. Never mind what they said yesterday, and damn sure never mind what they did.

"Obama said the stimulus worked, so it did!" That's all we're seeing in this thread.

"Obama said it, I believe it, that settles it." Obamabots are fundamentalists.

A) I accept reality.. The government and media are proven liars and propagandists.

B) I'm not a republican, however I will favor them over democrats any day of the week because democrats are nothing more than authoritarian tyrannical pricks that adore communism and totalitarian moonbattery..

C) libfucks are the true knee-jerk emotional nuts... Your entire philosophy is based on emotional reaction... Thats why libfucks use language like: "republicans are old rich racist white men that hate the poor." Now thats emotional... When libfucks carry that train of thought around they will be degraded just because that notion is asinine and because democrats truly believe that assertion.
What a fucking hypocritical :asshole:

It's only 9.1% because the government no longer counts 3.6M people who have given up looking for work due to LACK OF JOBS. If they were counted, U3 Unemployment would be 11.2%

A shrinking Labor Force Participation Rate is a very damaging way to lower unemployment.

Just sayin'.

And how many presidents have used that calculation instead of the one we use now?

The ones before 1994.

Alternate Unemployment Charts

The seasonally-adjusted SGS Alternate Unemployment Rate reflects current unemployment reporting methodology adjusted for SGS-estimated long-term discouraged workers, who were defined out of official existence in 1994. That estimate is added to the BLS estimate of U-6 unemployment, which includes short-term discouraged workers.

This is why U6 unemployment is more meaningful. It's over 15% right now.

While the defintion of "Discouraged worker" was changed to add a time limit, that change did NOT affect the UE rate at all because discouraged workers weren't classified as unemployed anyway. And NO ONE has EVER classified "part time for economic reasons" or any part timers or anyone with a job (except for public works programs during the Depression) as Unemployed. Oh, and "Marginally Attached," which is part of the U-6, wasn't a category until 1994.

Anyone trying to claim that the U-6 is closer historically has no idea what they're talking about.

And further, to get his current 22.5% rate, Williams has to add 13 million people to the U-6. And yet there are only 4 million people not already included in the U-6 who say they even want a job. Do the math, it doesn't work.

Forum List

Back