Again the CBO says the stim pack worked

TMN...tell us, what's it like to go through life without a cerebral cortex?

Note the unemployment number was already 8% and soaring when you clown left office.

You want it turned on a dime.

You would NEVER require the same results from a Republican

When the clown left office the congress had been controlled by democrats for 2 fucking years...

Yeah, Bush was fucking stupid for not vetoing absolutely everything the democrat controlled congress passed.

Graph: Unemployment rate (seasonally adjusted)

Nope you just dont like the fact that we have to clean up your mess.

I dont like it either but we all know the republicans only know how to make messes and they never clean them up

You pathetic little thing. The Great Recession is the result of Decades of delusional Big Government programs. The most proximate, is the Government's agenda of promoting home ownership for people who cannot afford mortgages, with the taxpayers derisking the mortgage owners. Bush contributed to it, but he's a minor player compared to others.

Read:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Reckless-Endangerment-Outsized-Corruption-Armageddon/dp/0805091203/ref=wl_it_dp_o?ie=UTF8&coliid=I36YCZDNTLORH1&colid=2ONLP76RN1R94]Amazon.com: Reckless Endangerment: How Outsized Ambition, Greed, and Corruption Led to Economic Armageddon (9780805091205): Gretchen Morgenson, Joshua Rosner: Books[/ame]

Gretchen Morgenson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

shes a right wing hack

. In mid 1993, she left Forbes magazine to become the executive editor at Worth magazine but in September 1995 took on the job of press secretary for the Presidential election campaign of Steve Forbes following which she was appointed assistant managing editor at Forbes magazine.

IOW, she's knowledgeable, qualified, and experienced. She also works for the New York Times, which doesn't have a conservative agenda.

Thanks for the confirmation.

:lol:

So you ignore reality??? Of course you do you're a democrat. If the sky was blue and Obamafuck told you it was red you would believe it was red..

You're an obedient clown that does as its told by its masters. Just as long as you're taken care of you will believe anything you're told despite reality....

How is providing you facts ignoring reality?

You are insane

You're not providing facts - you're providing propaganda.

When has this government ever took responsibility and admitted they failed????

So your "facts" don't mean dick because reality is saying something completely different.... I'm going to believe the environment I walk out everyday into over your bullshit "facts" every time.

So now you wont evern accpect the BOL numbers?

Cons have no respect for any knowledge

:lol:

So you ignore reality??? Of course you do you're a democrat. If the sky was blue and Obamafuck told you it was red you would believe it was red..

You're an obedient clown that does as its told by its masters. Just as long as you're taken care of you will believe anything you're told despite reality....

How is providing you facts ignoring reality?

You are insane

You're not providing facts - you're providing propaganda.

When has this government ever took responsibility and admitted they failed????

So your "facts" don't mean dick because reality is saying something completely different.... I'm going to believe the environment I walk out everyday into over your bullshit "facts" every time.
Who you gonna believe...Obama, or your own lyin' eyes?

Republicans say it didn't work and they got Bin Laden.

So glad their unbroken streak is, well, "unbroken".

Boody gave a cons Book as some kind of info base.

I bet you accept that books finding huh?

How about you read it first and then give us a book report?

No science , no edcucated people , no BOL , No CBO , no definitions of words ????

Nothing ?

You guys just ooperate off faith in the GOP or is it GOD?

You're correct. Trying to learn something would be a complete and utter waste of your time.

You don't have the ability.

I didnt say it was.

Bush crashed the economy and if you look at the chart you see a steady decline in jobs from the day he took office.

Do you remember about a month before Obama was even elected Bush stood in front of the nation and announced we were about to go into a depression?

Your team trashed us to the point of an international crash.

it takes a little time to fix such a huge fuckup.

Hell you voted for Bush to have another four years to do it I would think you would let Obama have at least four year to fix it.

BUT NOOOOOOOOO

you want our team to fix it instantaineously.

Why ???
because your a partisan hack

That argument might work if your team had not claimed that they had all the answers and that they could fix everything from the beginning.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbbIQFcEhcQ]YouTube - ‪America, This Is Our Moment‬‏[/ame]

If they had not made such outrageous claims you could argue that they need time, but they did.

It wont be long before you can NOT ignore the results of the stim pack

Typically the busiest season of the year (summer) and 1st time unemployment claims jumped last week. Our recent largest employer? McDonalds. Obama refusing to talk about the prospects of a double-dip recession--and you come up with a ridiculous report from the CBO that after I READ it-- suggests in no way that the stimulus has worked. Nice try though.

Obama has failed--and his stimulus bill has failed--and Obama now owns it.

59% disaprove of the way Obama has handeled the economy--only 40% approve.

Dim View of Economy Could Spell Trouble for Obama | USA | English

$promised-jobs.jpg

Last edited:
They would have done better if the right had not tried to sabatoge everything they tried to do.

Its still a hell of alot better than the HUGE Job bleed bush lead us into his entire time in office

Forum List

Back