AGAIN Trump lies about creating jobs.

Jesus Christ, there is literally no end to the dishonesty of this man.

Trump again takes credit for jobs announcement made under Obama

President Trump early Tuesday appeared to take credit for a $9 billion investment in U.S. facilities by Ford Motor Company — an investment that was originally announced in its 2015 contract with the United Auto Workers....

Consumer confidence has taken off since the election, and further rocketed since the inauguration to the highest level in the past 16 years. Fact....
Which tells you what?

Some were giving him credit for deals that were announced shortly after he won the election. As if large companies like Boeing make decisions worth billions of dollars within a month.

Well some of those companies paid him lip service like he was the one that changed their minds.

That's because some of these companies still stand to gain a lot in the future from Trump's policies. During a campaign rally last year Trump blasted the company I work for, accusing them of shipping thousands of jobs overseas. The owner of the company had to point out that we do no business overseas at all. Then when Trump signed an executive order saying all American pipelines had to be built using American steel the owner couldn't praise him fast enough.

President Trump early Tuesday appeared to take credit for a $9 billion investment in U.S. facilities by Ford Motor Company — an investment that was originally announced in its 2015 contract with the United Auto Workers....

... because some idiot jackass named Brooke Seipel said so?

The OP is a desperate lie.

Partisans take credit for anything good that happens "under their watch".

Partisans refuse blame for anything bad that happens "under their watch".

Partisans blame the other "side" for anything bad that happens under the other side's watch.

Partisans refuse to give credit for anything good that happens under the other side's watch.

Partisans have zero credibility, none.

Everything isn't like Everything else. And all people who voice opinions on politics are all partisans. Some people see all sins equal but other people see murder as worse than stealing generally. It's the most intellectually lazy or all positions.

Partisans blame the other "side" for anything bad that happens under the other side's watch.

Partisans refuse to give credit for anything good that happens under the other side's watch.

Everything isn't like Everything else. And all people who voice opinions on politics are all partisans. Some people see all sins equal but other people see murder as worse than stealing generally. It's the most intellectually lazy or all positions.
I can certainly understand why someone like you would get defensive over that post.

Only 7.5 more years of lying to catch up to 0bama.

Do you dispute the fact that this Ford plan came about in 2015?

If so, post your refutation.

Do you dispute the fact that this Ford plan came about in 2015?
I called out the OP for being a blatant lie.

I can certainly understand why someone like you would get defensive over that post.

Nice try but calling names doesn't negate the point. Sorry guy.

You saw yourself and your behaviors in my post, and you got defensive and just had to jump in.

That's okay, I get that all the time. I never have to name names.

Wow... NOT ONE of you complained when Obama took credit for killing Osama!

BUT when did the plan first start????

Jose A. Rodriguez Jr. is a 31-year veteran of the CIA and the author of “Hard Measures: How Aggressive CIA Actions After 9/11 Saved American Lives.”

As we mark the anniversary of Osama bin Laden’s death, President Obama deserves credit for making the right choice on taking out Public Enemy No. 1.

But his administration never would have had the opportunity to do the right thing had it not been for some extraordinary work during the George W. Bush administration. Much of that work has been denigrated by Obama as unproductive and contrary to American principles.
The path to Osama bin Laden’s death didn’t start with Obama
Screen Shot 2017-03-28 at 3.20.42 PM.png

You saw yourself and your behaviors in my post, and you got defensive and just had to jump in.

It's even cuter the second time you try it. It shows a dedication to bullshitting people.

I know what you're talking about, didn't you get tired of hearing it was Bush's fault.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow... NOT ONE of you complained when Obama took credit for killing Osama!

BUT when did the plan first start????

Jose A. Rodriguez Jr. is a 31-year veteran of the CIA and the author of “Hard Measures: How Aggressive CIA Actions After 9/11 Saved American Lives.”

As we mark the anniversary of Osama bin Laden’s death, President Obama deserves credit for making the right choice on taking out Public Enemy No. 1.

But his administration never would have had the opportunity to do the right thing had it not been for some extraordinary work during the George W. Bush administration. Much of that work has been denigrated by Obama as unproductive and contrary to American principles.
The path to Osama bin Laden’s death didn’t start with Obama
View attachment 119077
Wow... NOT ONE of you brought up something unrelated to how often Trump lies so we can stop talking about that, because really guys, no one can defend THAT many lies.

Sidebar: Bush gave up trying to find Bin Laden back in 2003 because it was hard and stuff. That, and he wanted to focus on Iraq. He also ignored the warnings about Bin Laden because, again, Iraq. As early as 2002, Bush said he wasn't concerned with Bin Laden. I won't say Bush did nothing, and I'm sure Obama didn't start from scratch. But to give credit for Bush when he admittedly gave up trying to find him is absurd.

Trump has created an entire industry of "Hate Trumpers", so yes, he has created lots of new jobs.

Hell, he can take credit for keeping CNN in business!@

:D

It's even cuter the second time you try it. It shows a dedication to bullshitting people.
Wow, you're REALLY defensive here. You're still on this, just because you saw yourself in my post.

Sorry if I "triggered" you or "offended" you or caused a "micro aggression". I'm sure there's a "safe space" for partisans somewhere. All huddled together. Whining.

I wouldn't know.

I know what you're talking about, didn't you get tired of hearing it was Bush's fault.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's ALWAYS the other guy's fault.

Forum List

Back