AGAIN Trump lies about creating jobs.

IT'S YOUR FAULT I SAID THAT
:cool-45:
Sure it is, but that is only because I was responding to what you and all you evil troglodites on Independent Ave started last Wednesday.

Hah, and dont think that I will ever forget it either!

:p

Everything isn't like Everything else. And all people who voice opinions on politics are all partisans. Some people see all sins equal but other people see murder as worse than stealing generally. It's the most intellectually lazy or all positions.
I can certainly understand why someone like you would get defensive over that post.

Nice try but calling names doesn't negate the point. Sorry guy.
You saw yourself and your behaviors in my post, and you got defensive and just had to jump in.

That's okay, I get that all the time. I never have to name names.
It's even cuter the second time you try it. It shows a dedication to bullshitting people.
Wow, you're REALLY defensive here. You're still on this, just because you saw yourself in my post.

Sorry if I "triggered" you or "offended" you or caused a "micro aggression". I'm sure there's a "safe space" for partisans somewhere. All huddled together. Whining.

I wouldn't know.

It's common when you have no further response to what some one says you apply an emotional layer to the person while refusing to address to substance. I could've responded by saying you were stupid, emotional, a snowflake or whatever the new deflective name calling trend is.

I didn't, I just showed you that your arguement saying that everything is just like the other things is lazy and ignores levels. Such as sin. Pretty easy to understand unless your interest lies with refusing to understand levels.

I can certainly understand why someone like you would get defensive over that post.

You saw yourself and your behaviors in my post, and you got defensive and just had to jump in.

It's even cuter the second time you try it. It shows a dedication to bullshitting people.
Wow, you're REALLY defensive here. You're still on this, just because you saw yourself in my post.

Sorry if I "triggered" you or "offended" you or caused a "micro aggression". I'm sure there's a "safe space" for partisans somewhere. All huddled together. Whining.

I wouldn't know.

It's common when you have no further response to what some one says you apply an emotional layer to the person while refusing to address to substance. I could've responded by saying you were stupid, emotional, a snowflake or whatever the new deflective name calling trend is.

I didn't, I just showed you that your arguement saying that everything is just like the other things is lazy and ignores levels. Such as sin. Pretty easy to understand unless your interest lies with refusing to understand levels.
Holy crap, you're still on this?

I struck a nerve, again, and you got defensive.

Big deal. No one cares either way. Get over it.

Oh, come on, Mac, you know how those OCD people are.

Last edited:

I wouldn't know.

You act as if responding to someone means something weird while you continue to respond. Lol....hows that work?

Forum List

Back