Again....Whistleblower Lawyer Worked For Schumer and Clintons

It's not like the Senate can't interview the whistleblower behind close doors, with both parties asking questions. They don't have to 'out' the person to get testimony. That said, I very much doubt this guy has anything new to offer, and it would be a big waste of time.

Yet another maneuver from the Clinton-Dem-DNC playbook. Instead of the Steele Dossier, we have the Schiff Whistleblower complaint. It's all fake.
And BOTH are fake to a ridiculous point of fantasy.

WHO has actually SEEN this rumorblower?

I think he could vvery well be a fiction simply made up by Shiff4brains. The guy has been lying on a daily basis, why cant he be lying about this too?

The Senate should call him as a witness and see if he is indeed a flesh and blood person.

Many people have seen Eric Pajama-Boi Ciaramella!

external-content.duckduckgo-2.jpg

external-content.duckduckgo-1.jpg

Yet another maneuver from the Clinton-Dem-DNC playbook. Instead of the Steele Dossier, we have the Schiff Whistleblower complaint. It's all fake.
And BOTH are fake to a ridiculous point of fantasy.

WHO has actually SEEN this rumorblower?

I think he could vvery well be a fiction simply made up by Shiff4brains. The guy has been lying on a daily basis, why cant he be lying about this too?

The Senate should call him as a witness and see if he is indeed a flesh and blood person.

Many people have seen Eric Pajama-Boi Ciaramella!

View attachment 296503

View attachment 296505
IF he really is the Mythical Rumorblower.

:D

Forum List

Back