BREAKING, Whistleblower Has Been Outed, Worked For Obama, Biden And Brennan

Secret as in Trump called the President of the Ukraine and then specifically tried to keep the contents of that call secret.

And only revealed them once the whistleblower had outed his secret call to investigate his political opponent.
Read the transcript of the call and point out where any "demands" were made on Ukraine for a public announcement.

One of the stupidest things one can possibly do is make false statements about something commonly known.
The law he violated says nothing about making demands. It simply states one cannot "solicit" campaign contributions from foreign nationals, which he did.

If truth and facts were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do.

Why would anyone care who the whistleblower is?

Trump has already admitted he was correct in his accuasation
Bullshit.
The only people that haven't called him a liar is the Democrats responsible for this hoax and their corrupt media friends.
Everyone else who has read the transcripts knows he's using his biased opinions based on 3rd party information.
If Trump had talked about Yoga and his grandchildren this lying Democrat spy would have said that is was a terrible abuse of power and that no man is above the law.

LOLOLOL

Suuuure. You should drop whatever you're doing and run right out and buy a lottery ticket with your fortune teller skills.
Lumpy is right. Trump will indeed be re-elected.

Democrats have zero legislative successes to crow about, all they have to offer the American people is more failure and hate filled lies. Desperation doesn't win elections, it's over for the Democratic Party..

The House has passed dozens of bills- all of which Mitch McConnell is sitting on and refusing to allow any debate in the Senate.

Why do you suppose McConnell doesn't want any debate?
Shitstain Harry Reid had over 350 bills passed by the House die on his desk with no vote.

Cry me a river.
Yeah, and he got voted out for such inaction.
he retired.

Democrats have zero legislative successes to crow about, all they have to offer the American people is more failure and hate filled lies. Desperation doesn't win elections, it's over for the Democratic Party..
They have issued more subpoenas then bills passed.
They passed a resolution just today ... does this count ... ?

H.R.660

Directing certain committees to continue their ongoing investigations as part of the existing House of Representatives inquiry into whether sufficient grounds exist for the House of Representatives to exercise its Constitutional power to impeach Donald John Trump, President of the United States of America, and for other purposes.

:dance:
So basically they did nothing but showboat for their base.

They passed something to please the very rabid and stupid people.
Are you pleased?
Uh, no, they passed something to determine if there's a reasonable cause to impeach Trump, which is in accordance with the Constitution, which you seem to hate.

What I find hysterical is how the loony right has been demanding this vote for a month; demanding open hearings; demanding subpoena power; demanding due process.... today they got that and they howling louder than ever. :cuckoo:

They have issued more subpoenas then bills passed.
They passed a resolution just today ... does this count ... ?

H.R.660

Directing certain committees to continue their ongoing investigations as part of the existing House of Representatives inquiry into whether sufficient grounds exist for the House of Representatives to exercise its Constitutional power to impeach Donald John Trump, President of the United States of America, and for other purposes.

:dance:
So basically they did nothing but showboat for their base.

They passed something to please the very rabid and stupid people.
Are you pleased?
Uh, no, they passed something to determine if there's a reasonable cause to impeach Trump, which is in accordance with the Constitution, which you seem to hate.

What I find hysterical is how the loony right has been demanding this vote for a month; demanding open hearings; demanding subpoena power; demanding due process.... today they got that and they howling louder than ever. :cuckoo:

"Twenty-nine of the 31 House Democrats who represent districts that Trump won in the 2016 election voted in favor of Thursday’s deep state coup authorization – and they’re all going to suffer at the polls a year from now because of it."

There goes the House.

The House has passed dozens of bills- all of which Mitch McConnell is sitting on and refusing to allow any debate in the Senate.

Shitstain Harry Reid had over 350 bills passed by the House die on his desk with no vote.

Cry me a river.
he retired.
My mistake, you are correct.

LOLOLOL

Suuuure. You should drop whatever you're doing and run right out and buy a lottery ticket with your fortune teller skills.

Cry me a river.
I'm sure you were calling him out for it, huh?

Don't bother answering..............I already know what it is.

Cry me a river.

At least you admit you're prejudiced. Did you "know" this is what I said...?
Reid's obstructionism motivated the right to get out and vote in 2014. I'm counting on Republicans' obstructionism now to motivate the left to get out and vote in November.

Cry me a river.

Reid's obstructionism motivated the right to get out and vote in 2014. I'm counting on Republicans' obstructionism now to motivate the left to get out and vote in November.
So? Nothing in that post condemns Reid.

Cry me a river.

So? Nothing in that post condemns Reid.
LOLOL

You must have missed where I called his actions, "obstructionism."

face-palm-gif.278959

Yeah, destroy his life based on rumors. Remember that the Intel IG vetted the whistleblower's story. His/her story has been thoroughly corroborated by several others who have testified under oath. The facts and truth are all that matter.

Seems to me if Ciaramella isn't the whistleblower he (being the whistleblower) would let it be known through his attorneys with a press release clearly stating he is not Ciaramella. The whistleblowers attorneys have release a statement where they don't deny or confirm Ciaramella as being the whistleblowers identity.

That fact alone either confirms Ciaramella is the whistleblower or the whistleblower is the biggest a--hole for allowing an innocent person to be accused.

Of course the whistleblower is the asshole- because he isn't taking action to prevent someone elsefrom being the target of attacks by the Right wing attack dogs.

Because the persons who are attacking the whistleblower certainly aren't the assholes.........

Why would anyone care who the whistleblower is?

Trump has already admitted he was correct in his accuasation
Bullshit.
The only people that haven't called him a liar is the Democrats responsible for this hoax and their corrupt media friends.
Everyone else who has read the transcripts knows he's using his biased opinions based on 3rd party information.
If Trump had talked about Yoga and his grandchildren this lying Democrat spy would have said that is was a terrible abuse of power and that no man is above the law.

poor little Trumpette- still just parroting what your Dear Leader tells you.

Everyone who has read the transcript(which is not a transcript) and the whistleblower report know that the whistleblower's report included second hand information- and also first hand information.

And that what the whistleblower reported has almost all been confirmed either by the 'transcript' itself, or the testimony the people working for Trump.

Really it doesn't matter in the end- you Trumpettes would be okay with Trump handing over the nuclear codes to Putin- you would call it a great diplomatic victory- peace in our time!

Do the libtards not know what is coming? I believe they do so they set up this diversion to mask what is really happening. The lefties on here have no idea what is about to happen.

Do the libtards not know what is coming? I believe they do so they set up this diversion to mask what is really happening. The lefties on here have no idea what is about to happen.
I have been saying for a long time this impeachment farce is a distraction from the IG report and the Durham investigation. Mark my words, when those come out Dimwingers will claim it is all just a distraction from impeachment. Book it.

I have been saying for a long time this impeachment farce is a distraction from the IG report and the Durham investigation. Mark my words, when those come out Dimwingers will claim it is all just a distraction from impeachment. Book it.
They are all going to Gitmo.

Really it doesn't matter in the end- you Trumpettes would be okay with Trump handing over the nuclear codes to Putin- you would call it a great diplomatic victory- peace in our time!
So, you don't want people to take you seriously?
Well, for most people, that's no problem anyway. But thanks for making things clear.

Democrats are in a panic as the secret identity of their fabled whistleblower has been revealed and it shows they are not unbiased.

The identity of the whistleblower has been referred to as an “open secret” in Washington, D.C., but now that name could be known to everyone, Real Clear Investigations reported.

But the name of a government official fitting that description — Eric Ciaramella — has been raised privately in impeachment depositions, according to officials with direct knowledge of the proceedings, as well as in at least one open hearing held by a House committee not involved in the impeachment inquiry. Fearing their anonymous witness could be exposed, Democrats this week blocked Republicans from asking more questions about him and intend to redact his name from all deposition transcripts.

RealClearInvestigations is disclosing the name because of the public’s interest in learning details of an effort to remove a sitting president from office. Further, the official’s status as a “whistleblower” is complicated by his being a hearsay reporter of accusations against the president, one who has “some indicia of an arguable political bias … in favor of a rival political candidate” — as the Intelligence Community Inspector General phrased it circumspectly in originally fielding his complaint.

Federal documents reveal that the 33-year-old Ciaramella, a registered Democrat held over from the Obama White House, previously worked with former Vice President Joe Biden and former CIA Director John Brennan, a vocal critic of Trump who helped initiate the Russia “collusion” investigation of the Trump campaign during the 2016 election.

(Excerpt) Read more at thefederalistpapers.org

------------

492869_5_.png

The president should announce it on twitter with his long list of rat associations and make Schitt deny that it’s him...... Ah, let's see where this goes!...ROTFLMFAO
What a fucking suprise. Another deep state Leftist cell is activated by Brennan and Clapper who are trying to remove Trump six ways to Sunday.

Democrats are in a panic as the secret identity of their fabled whistleblower has been revealed and it shows they are not unbiased.

The identity of the whistleblower has been referred to as an “open secret” in Washington, D.C., but now that name could be known to everyone, Real Clear Investigations reported.

But the name of a government official fitting that description — Eric Ciaramella — has been raised privately in impeachment depositions, according to officials with direct knowledge of the proceedings, as well as in at least one open hearing held by a House committee not involved in the impeachment inquiry. Fearing their anonymous witness could be exposed, Democrats this week blocked Republicans from asking more questions about him and intend to redact his name from all deposition transcripts.

RealClearInvestigations is disclosing the name because of the public’s interest in learning details of an effort to remove a sitting president from office. Further, the official’s status as a “whistleblower” is complicated by his being a hearsay reporter of accusations against the president, one who has “some indicia of an arguable political bias … in favor of a rival political candidate” — as the Intelligence Community Inspector General phrased it circumspectly in originally fielding his complaint.

Federal documents reveal that the 33-year-old Ciaramella, a registered Democrat held over from the Obama White House, previously worked with former Vice President Joe Biden and former CIA Director John Brennan, a vocal critic of Trump who helped initiate the Russia “collusion” investigation of the Trump campaign during the 2016 election.

(Excerpt) Read more at thefederalistpapers.org

------------

492869_5_.png

The president should announce it on twitter with his long list of rat associations and make Schitt deny that it’s him...... Ah, let's see where this goes!...ROTFLMFAO
What a fucking suprise. Another deep state Leftist cell is activated by Brennan and Clapper who are trying to remove Trump six ways to Sunday.

Brennan and Clapper need handcuffs.

Forum List

Back