Against the law to take down confederate statues in Florida

If you compare those issues to the civil war and the confederacy, you are not thinking logically.
Italy has no ststues of Mussolini.
Germany has no statues of Hitler
England has no statues of American revolutionaries.
Hawaii:

Hawaii.jpg

Why are you being racist in the area of voting rights? Why can't you admit those you hated in the South were ordinary democrats?
I don't deny that Confederates and segregationists were democrats. It's Republicans today though who deny that those democrats like Robert E Lee were shit people from a shit culture.
There is only a lingering myth that blacks and whites rights differ. I blame democrats for preaching this to blacks, no doubt to keep them on the plantation.
I blame Republicans for targeting black voters with surgical precision as multiple courts have ruled, recently.

If you compare those issues to the civil war and the confederacy, you are not thinking logically.
Italy has no ststues of Mussolini.
Germany has no statues of Hitler
England has no statues of American revolutionaries.

Why Are So Many Fascist Monuments Still Standing in Italy?​

Hitler’s favourite artists: why do Nazi statues still stand in Germany?​

A shocking new exhibition reveals the thriving postwar careers of artists the Führer endorsed as ‘divinely gifted’. Many made public works that remain on show today

Last edited:
And I don't care that you impotent fuck's can't stop your demographic decline. When you're a minority will matter what you care about?
Zzz

You’re bleating more irrational bullshit now.

But at least you can’t compose a grammatically correct sentence while you’re busy drooling like the imbecile you are.

What “demographic” are you worried about, you twit?

I don't deny that Confederates and segregationists were democrats. It's Republicans today though who deny that those democrats like Robert E Lee were shit people from a shit culture.

I blame Republicans for targeting black voters with surgical precision as multiple courts have ruled, recently.
Wrong on your history lesson.
Robert E Lee did not live a mere 4 years of war. He served the Union as an officer for many decades. And when he commanded confederates, it was because Lincoln invaded VA and not that the Confederates invaded the north or union as some say, that Lee did as he did to protect the people in his own state. It was the moral thing to do.
Abraham lincoln waged war and in the end due to his invasions, over 630,000 humans died. So why did Lincoln invade? His claim was to restore the union. However his claim, he waged war against neighbors who simply did not want to remain in the union as Abe demanded they do.

The myth Blacks are victims in the USA is promoted by Democrats. Blacks are equal in all respect in the USA and I personally wish the democrats in general would stop lying and that blacks would simply stop believing them.

And I don't care that you impotent fuck's can't stop your demographic decline. When you're a minority will matter what you care about?
So you prove the hostility comes from your side. Our decline is due to Biden being president and his minions governors in a few states.

Zzz

You’re bleating more irrational bullshit now.

But at least you can’t compose a grammatically correct sentence while you’re busy drooling like the imbecile you are.

What “demographic” are you worried about, you twit?
You still can't point out what was grammatically incorrect in my previous post. 😄

But I'm not worried about any demographic. In fact in enthusiastic about the ongoing demographic decline of pure whites.

So you prove the hostility comes from your side. Our decline is due to Biden being president and his minions governors in a few states.
If your side isn't hostile to our politics then it's what, passive towards it? I'll take your pacivity if that's what you're offering. 😄 Lay down and lose. See if I care.

Robert E Lee did not live a mere 4 years of war. He served the Union as an officer for many decades. And when he commanded confederates, it was because Lincoln invaded VA and not that the Confederates invaded the north or union as some say, that Lee did as he did to protect the people in his own state. It was the moral thing to do.
Abraham lincoln waged war and in the end due to his invasions, over 630,000 humans died. So why did Lincoln invade? His claim was to restore the union. However his claim, he waged war against neighbors who simply did not want to remain in the union as Abe demanded they do.

The myth Blacks are victims in the USA is promoted by Democrats. Blacks are equal in all respect in the USA and I personally wish the democrats in general would stop lying and that blacks would simply stop believing them.
Actually, the confederates did first invade Northern Territory. Fort sumpter. And Lincoln repeatedly assured them he wasn't after their slaves in states that had slaves prior to 1861

Ownership[edit]​

Early in the nineteenth century, South Carolina had owned multiple forts, namely Fort Moultrie, Castle Pinckney, and Fort Johnson, but ceded them, along with sites for the future erection of forts, to the United States in 1805.[6]: 2  The forts were of questionable military value and costly to maintain, so when asked to cede them, the state complied.[5]: 103  This was not the last time that South Carolina would cede forts to the United States; on December 17, 1836, South Carolina officially ceded all "right, title and, claim" to the site of Fort Sumter to the United States.[6]: 4 

I think it's pretty obvious that both the dems and the gop are not interested in compromise, and as a result, the independents - who outnumber both parties - don't like either.

And Biden won because he said he'd work with the gop. And to an extent, he did. But his leftmost wing is much more left than he was while still in the senate.

You still can't point out what was grammatically incorrect in my previous post. 😄
False. But you can’t find your own obvious error. :itsok:
But I'm not worried about any demographic. In fact in enthusiastic about the ongoing demographic decline of pure whites.
You spoke of “demographic.”

There is no such thing as “pure whites,” Dr. Mengele.

I am not interested in your racism.

This is what I'm talking about. Why do you cucks pretend as preserving statues is about preserving the deplorable history of Democrats and yet always turn around to defend those very democrats in the verily next post. Why be such a bitch about it from the beginning?

Confederates were shit people from a shit culture. I don't care if you call them Democrats that isn't going to stop me from pushing their shit culture towards derision, disfavor and extinction because I mean to.

Actually, the confederates did first invade Northern Territory. Fort sumpter. And Lincoln repeatedly assured them he wasn't after their slaves in states that had slaves prior to 1861

Ownership[edit]​

Early in the nineteenth century, South Carolina had owned multiple forts, namely Fort Moultrie, Castle Pinckney, and Fort Johnson, but ceded them, along with sites for the future erection of forts, to the United States in 1805.[6]: 2  The forts were of questionable military value and costly to maintain, so when asked to cede them, the state complied.[5]: 103  This was not the last time that South Carolina would cede forts to the United States; on December 17, 1836, South Carolina officially ceded all "right, title and, claim" to the site of Fort Sumter to the United States.[6]: 4 
No Ft . Sumter was already property of the South. Abe as you say did not invade VA due to the slave question. Actually his idea was to deport them to Africa and some in Central America and others on the islands in the Caribbean. It is also true that the US had already handed over many forts located in the South so turning over Sumter was already done by precedent by the Union.

Imagine had England demanded Washington allow England to keep NY State?
It makes no sense when a vast area chooses not to remain.

Forum List

Back