Against the law to take down confederate statues in Florida

I see it in Antifa and BLM. Do not think you fooled us.
Who cares about fooled? We've neutered you. The only real solution to the border crisis and your on going demographic demise is a political one and that's unlikely isn't it. 😄 That all adds up to you lose. :funnyface:
Do you approve the destruction of the Arthur Ashe monument standing in Richmond, VA?
What destruction? As far as I know it's still there.

“When you're a minority will matter what you care about?”
Curried Goats

Lol. There you go. The direct copy and pasted quote from you.

I will stoop down to try to help you out. Perhaps English isn’t your first language.

So, just as a clue, ask yourself, “is there a missing word in ‘my’ sentence?” :itsok:
You imagine mistypes mean something? 😄 Fucking hall monitor. That's the role you've chosen for yourself?

We could tunnel under them and let nature take her course.

Seriously, unless a statue was put up by the Daughters of the Cofederacy on public land with private money, I think we're stuck with them, and that's not a bad thing.

Some old fuck i don't give a shit about and who isn't here to debate the merits of his argument.

If you think taxes are tyranny make your own case and then explain to me the alternative.

But you called them specifically a "slaver". Who was it?

Taxes as a method of "social justice" are a tyranny. Taking from one to supposedly give to the other, but in the end only resulting in the government taking its cut to bloat istelf even more.

You imagine mistypes mean something? 😄 Fucking hall monitor. That's the role you've chosen for yourself?
No. I only noted it. You denied it. You claim to have then re-read it. You still couldn’t spot it.

You’re a dufus.

And once again, you also have been caught in a lie.

That’s what you wrote about yourself.

Claiming to be a legal immigrant is distinguishable for a claim that you’re an illegal immigrant. But it’s not a claim that you are a citizen. A legal immigrant may be naturalized (and thus a citizen) or may be a green card holder (but not a citizen).

Why do you lie so much?

But you called them specifically a "slaver". Who was it?
I don't know and I don't care. I guessed. I could be wrong. I don't feel bad about it. 😄
Taxes as a method of "social justice" are a tyranny.
Why? Don't just claim it, explain what makes it tyranny.
Taking from one to supposedly give to the other, but in the end only resulting in the government taking its cut to bloat istelf even more.
That describes all taxes. All taxes are taken from someone and given to someone else.

No. I only noted it. You denied it. You claim to have then re-read it. You still couldn’t spot it.

You’re a dufus.
I thought you had some real complaint and you made it out like you did. All you had was some hall monitor shit. That's what you've been crowing about? A mistype? 😄 How fucking sad.
And once again, you also have been caught in a lie.

That’s what you wrote about yourself.

Claiming to be a legal immigrant is distinguishable for a claim that you’re an illegal immigrant. But it’s not a claim that you are a citizen. A legal immigrant may be naturalized (and thus a citizen) or may be a green card holder (but not a citizen).

Why do you lie so much?
I consider myself an immigrant and a citizen since I was conceived in Jamaicaz arrived her with my pregnant mother and was born a citizen. You simply lacked the context of what I meant.

I don't know and I don't care. I guessed. I could be wrong. I don't feel bad about it. 😄

Why? Don't just claim it, explain what makes it tyranny.

That describes all taxes. All taxes are taken from someone and given to someone else.
Most SJW's don't feel bad about facts.

If you don't understand the basic concept, you won't understand a long explanation. Taxes are to fund government, not to play Robin Hood.

Taxes are supposed to fund government, not transfer wealth.

Most SJW's don't feel bad about facts.
Why would I feel bad about facts? 😄 Weirdo.....
If you don't understand the basic concept, you won't understand a long explanation. Taxes are to fund government, not to play Robin Hood.
What's the basic concept? Are you only going to pretend like you have an argument or are you going to man up and make one?
Taxes are supposed to fund government, not transfer wealth.
Says who?

I thought you had some real complaint and you made it out like you did. All you had was some hall monitor shit. That's what you've been crowing about? A mistype? 😄 How fucking sad.

I consider myself an immigrant and a citizen since I was conceived in Jamaicaz arrived her with my pregnant mother and was born a citizen. You simply lacked the context of what I meant.
You’re not an immigrant. You say you are born here. You either were or you weren’t born here.

You also make references to this being “your country” when speaking to others — which connotes that it isn’t your country.

Make up your mind you pathetic little bitch.

Forum List

Back