Against the law to take down confederate statues in Florida

If it existed you would of delighted in pointing it out. As it stands it only exists in your imagination

Nah. It exists. And you’re too dim witted to even see it when you look at it. :abgg2q.jpg:
That's a euphemism for people who identify as only white.
You’re the moron who used the term “pure whites.”

:abgg2q.jpg:

This is what I'm talking about. Why do you cucks pretend as preserving statues is about preserving the deplorable history of Democrats and yet always turn around to defend those very democrats in the verily next post. Why be such a bitch about it from the beginning?

Confederates were shit people from a shit culture. I don't care if you call them Democrats that isn't going to stop me from pushing their shit culture towards derision, disfavor and extinction because I mean to.
Statues are harmless and can be talking points for the benefit of all. Ripping down Robert E Lee is very childish and petty shit. And you don't want to be petty shit do you?

If your side isn't hostile to our politics then it's what, passive towards it? I'll take your pacivity if that's what you're offering. 😄 Lay down and lose. See if I care.
Why have you allowed the Democrats party mantra to infect how you live your life? Why not operate as does Thomas Sowell and also Justice Clarence Thomas? Success is at your fingertips yet you allow your hostility to betray you.

This is what I'm talking about. Why do you cucks pretend as preserving statues is about preserving the deplorable history of Democrats and yet always turn around to defend those very democrats in the verily next post. Why be such a bitch about it from the beginning?

Confederates were shit people from a shit culture. I don't care if you call them Democrats that isn't going to stop me from pushing their shit culture towards derision, disfavor and extinction because I mean to.
I have not called for the public to be forced to pay for brand new statues. All I ask is stop the mayhem and quit the destruction of works of art that are part of history.

Statues are harmless and can be talking points for the benefit of all. Ripping down Robert E Lee is very childish and petty shit. And you don't want to be petty shit do you?
Robert E. Lee was a piece of shit that was responsible for thousands of deaths in his effort to keep his slaves. Most of what we were taught about the guy was BS.

Robert E. Lee was a piece of shit that was responsible for thousands of deaths in his effort to keep his slaves. Most of what we were taught about the guy was BS.
Look, this has nothing at all to do with his past life when he was alive. It is for the democrats to destroy what they did in the South. It benefits democrats they believe to destroy history. I don't forget what Democrats did as you seem to also agree not to forget.
I had nothing to do with what you were taught. I admired the now gone statues since it was a reminder to actually study history and not try to pretend it does not exist.

Nah. It exists. And you’re too dim witted to even see it when you look at it. :abgg2q.jpg:

You’re the moron who used the term “pure whites.”

:abgg2q.jpg:
I did. Is that what you think is grammatically incorrect? Something that was purposefully and intentionally hyperbolic? 😄

Why have you allowed the Democrats party mantra to infect how you live your life? Why not operate as does Thomas Sowell and also Justice Clarence Thomas? Success is at your fingertips yet you allow your hostility to betray you.
Justice Clarence Thomas is for sale but you`ll need to outbid his current owner, Harlan Crow. Clarence is just a fashion accessory owned by a billionaire.

Uncle Tom Sowell has found it very lucrative to be the big fish in a small pond.

That's your opinion. What I want is to shit on your culture and push it towards extinction.

Fuck those uncle Tom's. 😄 We're taking your country you bitch.

I have not called for the public to be forced to pay for brand new statues. All I ask is stop the mayhem and quit the destruction of works of art that are part of history.
Call for it all you like you Simp and we'll call for their removal. That's democracy.

Justice Clarence Thomas is for sale but you`ll need to outbid his current owner, Harlan Crow. Clarence is just a fashion accessory owned by a billionaire.

Uncle Tom Sowell has found it very lucrative to be the big fish in a small pond.

I believe you only think that due to our fucked general mass media. You allowed their lies to make you upset.

Keep in mind you guys approved the "LOANS" as you call them for the Bidens so you can't get onto Thomas for his loans from those with the money.
Thomas Sowell is a black intellectual. Too bad he is not here to defend himself. But you can learn about the man using youtube.

“When you're a minority will matter what you care about?”
Curried Goats

Lol. There you go. The direct copy and pasted quote from you.

I will stoop down to try to help you out. Perhaps English isn’t your first language.

So, just as a clue, ask yourself, “is there a missing word in ‘my’ sentence?” :itsok:

Forum List

Back