Against the law to take down confederate statues in Florida

You’re not an immigrant. You say you are born here. You either were or you weren’t born here.
I told you the way I mean that I'm and immigrant. Feel free to keep crying about it like a weird little bitch. 😄
You also make references to this being “your country” when speaking to others — which connotes that it isn’t your country.
That is the feeling of a certain segment of white is it not? It's them I mean that message for. 😄
Make up your mind you pathetic little bitch.
Learn to understand the intention of rhetoric you moron. 😄

I told you the way I mean that I'm and immigrant. Feel free to keep crying about it like a weird little bitch. 😄

That is the feeling of a certain segment of white is it not? It's them I mean that message for. 😄

Learn to understand the intention of rhetoric you moron. 😄
Maybe a Midol would help alleviate your menstrual cramping. Maybe.

Beyond that, try to use words properly. It would help make your general gibberish at least a bit less murky.

And you’re still just a fucking asslicking racist punk bitch. 😎

Maybe a Midol would help alleviate your menstrual cramping. Maybe.
Is that something of mine you're suggesting intimate knowledge of? You cuck whites don't really know how to talk shit do you? 😄
Beyond that, try to use words properly. It would help make your general gibberish at lead a bit less murky.
What are you confused and need clarification about you dumb Bingo?
And you’re still just a fucking asslicking racist punk bitch. 😎
Again? Is this something you're intimately familiar with? You just know when people are linking ass? That's some admission by you. 😄

They aren't. Taxes that are decided democratically are just the price of admission to civilized society. Only emotional little bitches like you imagine that the only right amount of taxes are the amounts you're in favor of. That's not how democracy works. That's how dictatorships work.
The costs of things that keep government going once they embark on increasing spending to keep the politicians in power tends to get out of hand after a while. Here is one minor example....Medicare in 1970...7.5 billion dollars. Medicare in 2022...900 billion dollars. Medicaid in 1970...5 billion dollars. Medicaid in 2020....665 billion dollars. These two programs are rising and rising fast. We do not have the guts to talk about these things in D.C. because the accusations will start, and the vortex keeps expanding due to it. Joe and the Progs do not even care. they just dole out money as much as they can with the fiat printing press and even stop collecting like people who took loans out for college. They purposely have helped inflation along and hurt tens of millions of people and tens of millions more trying to survive.

Is that something of mine you're suggesting intimate knowledge of? You cuck whites don't really know how to talk shit do you? 😄

What are you confused and need clarification about you dumb Bingo?

Again? Is this something you're intimately familiar with? You just know when people are linking ass? That's some admission by you. 😄
“Cuck” and “Bingo.” The new play things of the retarded racist, Jerk Chicken.

Anyway, it’s easy to identify when the scumbag retard Jerk Chicken has nothing to say: he posts.

Anyway, it’s easy to identify when the scumbag retard Jerk Chicken has nothing to say: he posts.
I post the truth. Let me know when you cuck whites have a viable response to your ongoing replacement. :funnyface:

The funny thing is if he's from Jamaica he's probably at least 1/16th white.

That homosexuals are born not made through grooming?

I think you know that argument and subscribe to it
Science isn't definitive on whether it's nature or nurture. Most subscribe to a bit of both. None of that means that you have a sure fire way to prevent homosexuality or that anyone is intentionally turning people gay. There is no real science that says that but if you think there is then go ahead and present it.

Forum List

Back