Aging Sucks

When I was in Korea this fool fell into a turtle ditch and took off all his clothes in the fucking snow. i thought his ass was going to die but his friends thought it was fun to watch him crying over his family bucked naked in the snow. He stayed out there all night and didnt even get frost bite. I guess that soju acted like anti-freeze. :laugh:

So we can all agree, when white gets stinky, it sucks to be around these people:alcoholic:and they get creepy on ya. This one white chic tried to go lesbian on me when I was in the Navy... of course she claims to not remember shit the next day..yeah right!! Needless to day, me and Ol girl never went drinking again.
I dont drink so I dont like being around drunk people at all. Yeah in general white guys do some weird stuff when they get drunk. They get brave and start talking shit. They pee on each other. Some get really suicidal. Some get homosexual. I remember a 4 of them got in bed together bucked naked when I was in the service. I took a picture of them for proof and they were pissed at me.
Well, you got me there.
How many times have you gotten into bed buck naked with 3 other men while you were drunk?
That's none of your fucking business!

Lucky!

when I get drunk I just tear things up and shout profanities at people.
I laugh at non PC things, and become pretty much Satan
You probably do a little street walking? Wink, wink..nudge, nudge..

Why do you love me so much Moonglow? ;)
It's your smell..

with your pants down I'm surprised you can smell anything else....
A female in heat always arouses men..

when I get drunk I just tear things up and shout profanities at people.
I laugh at non PC things, and become pretty much Satan

It's your smell..

I like the way you flirt like a 13 year old....

It's your smell..

I like the way you flirt like a 13 year old....
No matter how I doth flirt, it will always be the same, nothing...

I have not had any problems with aging I mean, I think I finally figured out the right hairstyle and look for me and wish I had done it sooner, but, better late than never. I figure I may have another good 5-10 years in me. Then, if I die or anything else happens, so be it.

I'm to vain to live a long life.

I have not had any problems with aging I mean, I think I finally figured out the right hairstyle and look for me and wish I had done it sooner, but, better late than never. I figure I may have another good 5-10 years in me. Then, if I die or anything else happens, so be it.

You'll move the goal posts when you get there. I think religion has made you a bit fatalistic.

You'll move the goal posts when you get there. I think religion has made you a bit fatalistic.

I'm kinda of backslidden at the moment. Actually, religion should give you meaning in life no matter what you "look like" - as long as you find joy in life, it's worth living. As soon as you begin dreading each day, with no motivation to change things. It's done.

Yeah, well, you don't look your age either. Most of us start falling apart by your age.

I am starting to get a "belly on me". And I don't eat alot.

I am starved, so I eat. I only take only two bites of food and I feel like I am eleven months pregnant. My belly button is reaching three feet out in front of me and my stomach is distended and painful.

And I am only in my late 40s.

Shadow 355

Yeah, well, you don't look your age either. Most of us start falling apart by your age.

Thank you Zack. Yes, I am blessed and knew I would be. It was a pain when I was in college and people thought I was in Middle School/Jr High, but now I get to reap the benefits. I also feel very healthy. So I am blessed. No doubt.

Mentally and psychologically is another ball of wax entirely! ;) :booze::smiliehug:

I am starved, so I eat. I only take only two bites of food and I feel like I am eleven months pregnant. My belly button is reaching three feet out in front of me and my stomach is distended and painful.

Shadow 355
It is just as important to understand what you put into your body as how much you are putting into your body.

Do you workout?

Do you smoke, drink, watch PeeWee Herman movies?

Shadow 355

You should see a doctor. Maybe you have an umbilical hernia

Shadow 355

You should see a doctor. Maybe you have an umbilical hernia

I don't think so. I'm a medic, So I think I would know.

I have for the most part of my life had a high metabolism. I used to be able to run like a gazelle. Extra weight makes it hard to run.

I have been away from the Gym for about 6 months, but I am going back this month - A shoulder injury near my left scapula and left shoulder. Hurt like heck to bench press, and my left side was weak when lifting, so I give myself a break. I will find out in a week or so if I am healed.

Shadow 355

Forum List

Back