Agree or Disagree: The price of Liberty is the very consequences thereof, and it is WORTH IT.

Liberty's price is the consequences such liberty creates. It is worth the cost.

• Agree, because...

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Disagree, because...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Depends on the specific liberty, for example....

• Fuck liberty. I am a communist shit twinkle-toed cocksucker and I want to be ruled.

• Total voters
"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual." —Thomas Jefferson

Thank you for the wonderful quote...but that does nothing to explain to me how looting, burning, and destroying our local communities, how burning down my neighbors' local stores, is an act of fighting back against the federal govt.
...within the limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others...

Looting, burning, and destroying the property of others is not rightful liberty. The quote is very much on point.

I agree. Liberty is the ultimate virtue. All other principles bow to liberty. Liberty first. Anything that diminishes liberty should be questioned, scrutinized, examined, and ultimately removed.
The first thing that squishes liberty is human beings that want to control you and your environment. and so far those that want to control you and your environment are winning.
Agree. What are we gonna do about it?
What we always do, try to get away with what we can while our lifelong parents aren't watching.
We need to be emancipated from our lifelong parents.

What liberty is that that we get to have?
What liberty do you want?

I agree with Austin Petersen: "I want a world where gay married couples defend their marijuana fields with automatic machine guns."

You tell me what liberty you want, and I will fight to make it happen.
Love that kid. One libertarian i would vote for

What liberty is that that we get to have?
What liberty do you want?

I agree with Austin Petersen: "I want a world where gay married couples defend their marijuana fields with automatic machine guns."

You tell me what liberty you want, and I will fight to make it happen.
Love that kid. One libertarian i would vote for
Yep. He switched to Republican in 2017, but it was a move of convenience. The L party is a joke, unfortunately. When they chose "Feel the Johnson" over that kid, they pretty much signaled to the world that they are not really interested in making a serious challenge to the current power structure.

If he moves to Texas and runs for governor, I will work for his campaign 7 days a week. I want Abbott's authoritarian ass the fuck outta here.

The gospel of liberty is what we are fed for a substitute for living. You either seek having more from life, of something such as power or wealth, or you are not seeking it and have less, with your claim of liberty as a victory with being subject still to those with force higher up.

The gospel of liberty is what we are fed for a substitute for living. You either seek having more from life, of something such as power or wealth, or you are not seeking it and have less, with your claim of liberty as a victory with being subject still to those with force higher up.
A. English, motherfucker, do you speak it?
B. Liberty is a substitute for living? What the fuck does that mean?
C. Should we not have equal force as the "higher up" people?

Funny how all those issues are solved by liberty, not created because of it.

Forum List

Back