Agree with the Pope...disagree with the Pope (R-W'ers hypocrisy)

Just some of the many, many examples of right wing hypocrisy regarding religiosity….

Agree with the Pope on rejecting same sex-marriages…

Disagree with the Pope on the devastating impacts of global warming

Agree with the Pope on banning all abortions

Disagree with the Pope on the evils of wealth inequalities

Agree with the Pope in not separating church from government

Disagree with the Pope on the moral responsibilities of taking in illegal immigrants

Pick and choose your religious beliefs?

You need to look up the definition of Hypocrisy. That is, IF you can read. Idiot.

Yes, there's been this love/hate relationship between the Vatican and American social right, where popes have been generally consistent – albeit wrong on some of the issues, such as privacy rights in the United States – and conservatives not; if Christian dogma is correct in condemning abortion, then it must also be correct when condemning wealth inequalities, conservatives can't have it both ways.

You too, are a epically stupid shit.

As if you have to agree with everything or nothing.

How you can be that stupid and still use a computer, is a mystery.

Us veterans love FUCKING with your ilk...
Because you are so damn dumb :)

No wisdom, just knowledge and their is a difference.

There's also a difference between using proper English and poorly educated dolts like you....."Their" is an adjective, while "there" is an adverb.....find a 5th grader to explain it to you, dimwit...LOL

There's also a difference between using proper English and poorly educated dolts like you....."Their" is an adjective, while "there" is an adverb.....find a 5th grader to explain it to you, dimwit...LOL

So let's sum this entire thread up.

Nat: Christian right-wingers are hypocrites because they don't listen to the Pope. Fuck all Christian right-wingers!!!

Logic: Well the Pope only applies to Catholics so....

Nat: Ok Catholic right-wingers are hypocrites because they don't listen to the Pope. Fuck all Catholic right-wingers!!

Logic: Well actually most Catholics are Democrats so...

Nat: Ok well fuck all hypocrites!!!! And fuck all Catholics too!!!!

Logic: Well according to Catholic doctrine the only Catholics that could even conceivably be called hypocrites are the Democratic Catholics because they are the only ones refusing to follow Church doctrine.

Nat: Well...uh....uh.....well....YOUR SPELLING SUCKS!!!!!.

Score: Logic = 1
Liberal Jack Ass = 0

Last edited:

You seriously can't respond to any of the points, can you? Why else would you be correcting grammar?

BTW on a complete side note, proper English involves correct punctuation and capitalization. You're completely using ellipses wrong (not to mention varying the amount of periods when they aren't to vary). And the first word in sentences are supposed to be capitalized.

If you are going to start correcting the grammar of others and treating them as if they are stupid if they use it properly, you might want to use it properly yourself. Otherwise, people might think you have a double standard and are a hypocrite.

So let's sum this entire thread up.

Nat: Christian right-wingers are hypocrites because they don't listen to the Pope. Fuck all Christian right-wingers!!!

Logic: Well the Pope only applies to Catholics so....

Nat: Ok Catholic right-wingers are hypocrites because they don't listen to the Pope. Fuck all Catholic right-wingers!!

Logic: Well actually most Catholics are Democrats so...

Nat: Ok well fuck all hypocrites!!!! And fuck all Catholics too!!!!

Logic: Well according to Catholic doctrine the only Catholics that could even conceivably be called hypocrites are the Democratic Catholics because they are the only ones refusing to follow Church doctrine.

Nat: Well...uh....uh.....well....YOUR SPELLING SUCKS!!!!!.

Score: Logic = 1
Liberal Jack Ass = 0

Technically it's grammar. And his grammar sucks too.

So I would say logic is close to four with him still at zero.

But I suppose you were giving him the benefit of the doubt. So I apologize for making him more of a hypocrite than you were saying he was. You have far more charity than I do for Him. I need to work on that.

You seriously can't respond to any of the points, can you? Why else would you be correcting grammar?

BTW on a complete side note, proper English involves correct punctuation and capitalization. You're completely using ellipses wrong (not to mention varying the amount of periods when they aren't to vary). And the first word in sentences are supposed to be capitalized.

If you are going to start correcting the grammar of others and treating them as if they are stupid if they use it properly, you might want to use it properly yourself. Otherwise, people might think you have a double standard and are a hypocrite.
don't worry about it when they start correcting grammar that's all they have left and lost the debate with me. They act like I care, I don't write for a living, I read and comprehend.

don't worry about it when they start correcting grammar that's all they have left and lost the debate with me. They act like I care, I don't write for a living, I read and comprehend.

I tend to agree. I just think if you are going to chew someone out for grammar, you should try to be correct yourself.

My feeling otherwise tends to be that as long as we understand one another, what does it matter? I mean that is the point of language and communication, isn't it? Unless their grammar and spelling is so atrocious that it distracts from your ability to communicate why not simply give the person you are talking to the benefit of the doubt and focus on the issue at hand? Especially in this day of autocorrect. I suppose, ironically, that makes me liberal on the subject.

I The problem with grammar Nazis is they aren't trying to communicate or be charitable. They are generally complete dicks, excuse my language. They are trying to convince everyone of their intellectual "superiority" that they lose all semblance of being a human being and end up convincing absolutely nobody of it. nor do they end up persuading anyone of their subject.

It's tragically sad and every human being should seek to avoid this attitude. We are better than that by virtue of our existence and we shouldn't allow ourselves to wallow in such dehumanizing behavior.

We should be seeking to perfect our ability to communicate and our character so that we are all better off for what we do and say. It's what makes the opportunity so pathetic imho.

I tend to agree. I just think if you are going to chew someone out for grammar, you should try to be correct yourself.

My feeling otherwise tends to be that as long as we understand one another, what does it matter? I mean that is the point of language and communication, isn't it? Unless their grammar and spelling is so atrocious that it distracts from your ability to communicate why not simply give the person you are talking to the benefit of the doubt and focus on the issue at hand? Especially in this day of autocorrect. I suppose, ironically, that makes me liberal on the subject.

I The problem with grammar Nazis is they aren't trying to communicate or be charitable. They are generally complete dicks, excuse my language. They are trying to convince everyone of their intellectual "superiority" that they lose all semblance of being a human being and end up convincing absolutely nobody of it. nor do they end up persuading anyone of their subject.

It's tragically sad and every human being should seek to avoid this attitude. We are better than that by virtue of our existence and we shouldn't allow ourselves to wallow in such dehumanizing behavior.

We should be seeking to perfect our ability to communicate and our character so that we are all better off for what we do and say. It's what makes the opportunity so pathetic imho.
So true, it's the same types of people that will attack Rush or Racheal maddow, they will attack the messenger instead of attacking the message, just shallow people, Intelectualy dishonest.

Forum List

Back