Agree with the Pope...disagree with the Pope (R-W'ers hypocrisy)

see you getting real upset now, I don't tow the party or my religion line bitch, your the sheep, a partisan hack.... Not me

Did you also know I agree with the 1968 gun law and it should be enforced?

Also can't stand obama for not enforcing the federal drug laws on the books

You are the sheep not me, by a long shot bitch....

Well, I think you pretty much got the spelling down on the term "bitch" ..
Its your sanity that's still in question.

So it appears to me that if you are going to attempt to correlate "Catholic hypocrisy" to voting patterns it should be directed at Democrats and not Republicans.

I don't think I stated "republicans" but, rather, "right wingers".....Now, if you're both................

Nice deflection but it does not address the point that you accuse "right-wingers" of hypocrisy because they disagree with the Pope but the Pope only applies to Catholics and they usually vote Democratic. Your thesis has no basis in fact. It's actually the other way around.

Just some of the many, many examples of right wing hypocrisy regarding religiosity….

Agree with the Pope on rejecting same sex-marriages…

Disagree with the Pope on the devastating impacts of global warming

Agree with the Pope on banning all abortions

Disagree with the Pope on the evils of wealth inequalities

Agree with the Pope in not separating church from government

Disagree with the Pope on the moral responsibilities of taking in illegal immigrants

Pick and choose your religious beliefs?

So ALL right wingers as you call them are Catholic now?

Stop posting you're embarrassing yourself

see you getting real upset now, I don't tow the party or my religion line bitch, your the sheep, a partisan hack.... Not me

Did you also know I agree with the 1968 gun law and it should be enforced?

Also can't stand obama for not enforcing the federal drug laws on the books

You are the sheep not me, by a long shot bitch....

Well, I think you pretty much got the spelling down on the term "bitch" ..
Its your sanity that's still in question.
my sanity is fine, you just pick and choose , like the wind....

My core beliefs never flutter.

Unlike yours.

to Catholics and they usually vote Democratic

While Catholics have been swing voters since Richard Nixon’s second term, white Catholics are now identifying as Republican by historic margins. According to the most recent polling from the Pew Research Center, 53 percent of white Catholics now favor the GOP, versus 39 percent who favor the Democrats—the largest point spread in the history of the Pew poll. And for the first time, white Catholics are more Republican.
The Democratic Party is facing a Catholic apocalypse - Salon.com

my sanity is fine, you just pick and choose , like the wind....

My core beliefs never flutter.

Unlike yours.

Try "editing" your response....After all, you forgot to use the term "bitch".

Dumb response to a inane "conclusion" on your part......Catholics are part of the "Christian" ilk....which makes up the overwhelming right wing base.

But, take heart.....at least one of your fellow idiots agreed with your post.

Dumb response to a inane "conclusion" on your part......Catholics are part of the "Christian" ilk....which makes up the overwhelming right wing base.

Take to heart, we know your real age, it's so fun messing with ignorant posters :)

Us veterans love FUCKING with your ilk...
Because you are so damn dumb :)

No wisdom, just knowledge and their is a difference.

to Catholics and they usually vote Democratic

While Catholics have been swing voters since Richard Nixon’s second term, white Catholics are now identifying as Republican by historic margins. According to the most recent polling from the Pew Research Center, 53 percent of white Catholics now favor the GOP, versus 39 percent who favor the Democrats—the largest point spread in the history of the Pew poll. And for the first time, white Catholics are more Republican.
The Democratic Party is facing a Catholic apocalypse - Salon.com

And yet the majority of Catholics are still voting for Democrats. Or has it not occurred to you that in order for Catholics to leave the Democratic party it means that they have historically been Democrats? Regardless you completely overlook how the Catholic Church works. Very much like a US president. If Obama signs a bill into law, we are expected to follow it. If he just gives his usual worthless opinion we are free to ignore it. Similarly, if the Pope issues new doctrine Catholics are expected to embrace it. If he just gives his opinion they are not required to do so.

Now let's look at your examples in the OP

"Agree with the Pope on rejecting same sex-marriages…" This is Catholic doctrine

"Disagree with the Pope on the devastating impacts of global warming." This is the Pope's opinion

"Agree with the Pope on banning all abortions" This is Catholic doctrine

"Disagree with the Pope on the evils of wealth inequalities." This is the Pope's opinion

"Agree with the Pope in not separating church from government

Disagree with the Pope on the moral responsibilities of taking in illegal immigrants" These are both the Pope's opinion although the former is questionable.

So based on your examples A) historically it has not been the right-wing Catholics disobeying the Pope and Catholic doctrine, it has been left-wing Catholics. B) you really should learn what you are talking about before trying to call people out. You makes yourself look like an ass.

The pope only holds authority in the Catholic church Moron.

Just some of the many, many examples of right wing hypocrisy regarding religiosity….

Agree with the Pope on rejecting same sex-marriages…

Disagree with the Pope on the devastating impacts of global warming

Agree with the Pope on banning all abortions

Disagree with the Pope on the evils of wealth inequalities

Agree with the Pope in not separating church from government

Disagree with the Pope on the moral responsibilities of taking in illegal immigrants

Pick and choose your religious beliefs?

Hardly uncommon for Christians pick and choosing their beliefs.

So it appears to me that if you are going to attempt to correlate "Catholic hypocrisy" to voting patterns it should be directed at Democrats and not Republicans.

I don't think I stated "republicans" but, rather, "right wingers".....Now, if you're both................

When did democrats become right wingers?

You realize how stupid it is let a phony left right political spectrum identify you, right?

In other words,you have nothing.

The pope only holds authority in the Catholic church Moron.

I don't think he cares about being accurate. It completely amazes me that people like him can be so ignorant and in denial of facts that are so freaking boys it's not funny.

Forum List

Back