Ah, The Love!

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
The love of revolution has FINALLY taken hold at the DNC convention. They hate Hillary more then they love Bernie. Hillary has only four more days to unite the party and Bernie was her best chance. Truth is, if she can't swing his voters she does not have a chance in hell.

Bernie took the stage today in order to sway support FOR Hillary. It might be the first time I have ever heard him booed. Judging from the crowd the democrats better start getting used to saying President Trump. I myself LOVE a good liberal melt down and November 9th here at USMB will be epic as they search for a lone nugget of good news.

Fake republicans like "Jake" or "g" will be hunted and hounded. "Stats" will either grovel or go away. The world the country and the board are moving right and no power will delay that. Because when boots hit the ground or posters hit the boards you can't beat the will of the people.

Now granted some other boards are culling conservatives so as to remain liberal.
But USMB and cereal_killer has had the foresight and the honesty allow natural board growth. We are a reflection of the movement of a country.

With THIS video on this day on this site and with our votes in November we can proclaim this was the day Donald Trump became President of the United States.

Fury

For the life of me I can't see any reason to watch any convention for any time at all unless one is attempting to believe in his/her party's bullshit.

Or unless you're really into beauty pageants and performance "art".

The love of revolution has FINALLY taken hold at the DNC convention. They hate Hillary more then they love Bernie. Hillary has only four more days to unite the party and Bernie was her best chance. Truth is, if she can't swing his voters she does not have a chance in hell.

Bernie took the stage today in order to sway support FOR Hillary. It might be the first time I have ever heard him booed. Judging from the crowd the democrats better start getting used to saying President Trump. I myself LOVE a good liberal melt down and November 9th here at USMB will be epic as they search for a lone nugget of good news.

Fake republicans like "Jake" or "g" will be hunted and hounded. "Stats" will either grovel or go away. The world the country and the board are moving right and no power will delay that. Because when boots hit the ground or posters hit the boards you can't beat the will of the people.

Now granted some other boards are culling conservatives so as to remain liberal.
But USMB and cereal_killer has had the foresight and the honesty allow natural board growth. We are a reflection of the movement of a country.

With THIS video on this day on this site and with our votes in November we can proclaim this was the day Donald Trump became President of the United States.

Fury

Independents are breaking 57% for Trump already and that's before the email snafu. Hillarious has no where to gain support now. 40% of Sanders supporters won't vote for Hillarious, they'll just stay home and smoke dope.

Fury

Back on the HAL and CSCO boards we called then taco benders so she is almost correct.

LMAO

HIllary has a lot of rebuilding to do before November
You need to wait until the house berns *snicker* to the ground before you can re-build. They just released Shultz's comments on Mexicans. Its not pretty.

Forum List

Back