🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ahmaud aburey criminal record not alloud to be used in trial

..yes, AGAIN he had a record and he was up to no good....99.99% of these blacks killed by cops/etc are criminals ...critical point: they KEEP COMMITTING crimes- live a life of crime, get killed --it's no one's fault but their own

i think it should be . it explains why they neioghbors acted the way they did he is carrier theif. wow!
Wouldn’t it only be relevant if his record was known at the time? Also. Call the Fing police. It’s not your job to chase this guy down and shoot him because he was stealing some shit from a construction site.

Couchpotato
1. they have every right to do what they did
2. he has a history of STEALING --!!!!!
3. if someone steals or has stolen before -FK THEM if they die--it's GOOD for the community
4. why do you people LOVE criminals so much??????!!!!!!!!

Judge made the right call. No one involved in murdering the man had any idea he had a record so that could not have been a factor in the ill-conceived actions.

Judge made the right call. No one involved in murdering the man had any idea he had a record so that could not have been a factor in the ill-conceived actions.
how do you know that? peple talk in neighbor hoods you know.

i think it should be . it explains why they neioghbors acted the way they did he is carrier theif. wow!
Take your dumb 6-year old spelling skills and stop posting this garbage! It's unreadable.

neioghbors?

carrier?

theif?

IF there is no evidence that he was in the neighborhood committing a crime then the judge made the right decision. This is a case of 3 guys shooting one guy who happen to be in the neighborhood. They assumed the worst. They had no prior knowledge of him. It is not a case that the guy shot was a bad guy and deserved to be shot in hindsight.

A presumption that he committed a crime is not justification for chasing someone down and they did not know the guy. Unless they observed a crime then they will get what they deserve.

Even if he had prior arrest then the case was probably already resolved either with jail time or not guilty

I wonder what the history of these 3 guys are?

What is a carrier theif?

They didn't know anything about Ahmaud Arbery on the day in question.

So you think 3 white, racist, rednecks should just be able to chase a man down the street and murder him.

..yes, AGAIN he had a record and he was up to no good....99.99% of these blacks killed by cops/etc are criminals ...critical point: they KEEP COMMITTING crimes- live a life of crime, get killed --it's no one's fault but their own
Sorry racist, you're racist, redneck buddies are the criminals in this case and it is why their asses have been sitting in jail since the day of this murder.

Don’t allow evidence that leads to conviction
Justify it with “tainting the jury” bullshit
Lib 101

Superbadbrutha I just said--race doesn't matter to me --but that's all you think about--so YOU are the racist
you fkd up AGAIN--BLACKS commit crimes at much higher rates--THEY are in jail at higher rates
..BLACKS murder blacks at much higher rates----it's YOUR race that is in jail/fkd up/etc --FACT
hahahhahahahahahahaha

Couchpotato
1. they have every right to do what they did.
No they didn't have the right to do what they did, if they would have had the right their redneck asses wouldn't be sitting in jail.
2. he has a history of STEALING --!!!!!
Really? He had one incident and that makes him a career criminal because he is black.
3. if someone steals or has stolen before -FK THEM if they die--it's GOOD for the community.
You mean if they are black, because are never hear your racist ass speak on someone white who has committed a crime.
4. why do you people LOVE criminals so much??????!!!!!!!!
....and yet you are trying to defend the actions of 3 racist, redneck, murderers.

No they didn't have the right to do what they did, if they would have had the right their redneck asses wouldn't be sitting in jail.

Really? He had one incident and that makes him a career criminal because he is black.

You mean if they are black, because are never hear your racist ass speak on someone white who has committed a crime.

....and yet you are trying to defend the actions of 3 racist, redneck, murderers.
ANOTHER fk up by you----WE are not the racists----I don't care about any criminal or their race--I've stated this many times
...this is a MAJOR fk up by your race---you are RACIST--we are not .......

Superbadbrutha I just said--race doesn't matter to me --but that's all you think about--so YOU are the racist
Go feed that bullshit to somebody who doesn't know any better. I have been reading your racist post for years.
you fkd up AGAIN--BLACKS commit crimes at much higher rates--THEY are in jail at higher rates
..BLACKS murder blacks at much higher rates----it's YOUR race that is in jail/fkd up/etc --FACT
hahahhahahahahahahaha
Blah, blah, blah, blah, it's the same old song and dance. Get some new material for the simple fact that it is all you throw out just to get it shoved right back up your ass.

ANOTHER fk up by you----WE are not the racists----I don't care about any criminal or their race--I've stated this many times
...this is a MAJOR fk up by your race---you are RACIST--we are not .......
The fuck up is by your 3 racist, redneck buddies. You are the type of racist POS who would make excuses for Roy Bryant and JW Milam.

When you do illegal shit you take your own life into your hands Everytime you do something illegal the stakes get raised.

I'm all for giving someone who makes a dumb decision a 2nd chance. But when someone keeps committing crimes I have no remorse or pity for them as they have proven multiple times they can not be a part of decent and polite society.

What kills me are all these people who "want justice" for some career criminal that tries to fight or run from cops and gets his ass shot or beat. Commit a crime ok, but commit a crime then try and fight or run from the cops? You get what you deserve in either case.

We need to get away from our fuck the police and the system is corrupt shit and get back to "obey the law or else". Don't want to get in trouble? Don't break the law. It really is that simple.

Forum List

Back