Ahmaud Arbery’s killers racist rants exposed in Federal trial

Let me repeat a common sense opinion I gave in post #367

i dont think the white guys were planning to murder him in cold blood
Nor....I will venture.....did the jogger plan on standing-his-ground when a stranger with a gun enexpectley accosted him and threatened him. He was out for a run when a truck roars up on him ...occupants loudly threaten him (why? what had I done to piss of these angry crackers?)....an then the truck roars ahead and blocks his jogging way. He has no idea why he is under attack. Why should he stop? Were they gonna lynch him? Light him afire? Kidnap him and anchor him to the river bottom? Or just kick the crap out of him in the road?
I stand by my argument that arbrey was stupid.........and except for the black brain disease could have easily survived the situation.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no friggin' idea what this poster is claiming about "black brain disease". Frankly, it sounds overtly and crudely racist. Akin to the mindset of the murderers.

But let's move away from that problematic poster, and look at just his posts. And his hissyfitting over the victim's alleged 'stupidity'. And....tellingly.....glossing over the 'stupidity' of the three racist murderers.

Stupidity is what stupidity does.
(thank you, forrest)
And the stupidity of the three violent racist has now done this ----it killed an innocent jogger.
And it has locked these three losers behind bars for the rest of their lives.
Their two families now will suffer the stupidity of the murderers.

Stupidity is what stupidity does.

Nor....I will venture.....did the jogger plan on standing-his-ground when a stranger with a gun enexpectley accosted him and threatened him.
Absent the Black Brain Disease, when the guy with the gun says “DONT MOVE!” thats what you should do

Dont move

I have no friggin' idea what this poster is claiming about "black brain disease".
Thats easy

for several years angry mobs of misinformed black people have been rampaging in the streets because some black guy resisted arrest and got killed

what makes black people think that if they fight with the cops the fuzz will give up and let them go free?

The only explanation has to be the Black Brain Disease

"Absent the Black Brain Disease...."

And not to be denied: absent the type of racism demonstrated in a term like "Black Brain Disease"........that jogger would have been safe.

So, what we have is the good poster Mac-7 suggesting the jogger killed himself.....because he stood his ground from a clear and present danger.

Yet, the good poster Mac-7 refuses....tellingly......to lay any blame on the three racists murderers.

If the poster Mac-7 wishes to mount an argument to this forum that he is not, in fact, a racist........well, I think other posters would read his defense with interest.

I stand by my argument that arbrey was stupid

and except for the black brain disease could have easily survived the situation
Yea and the McMichaels and Roddy are geniuses, it must be that white brain disease that makes you so smart.

And not to be denied: absent the type of racism demonstrated in a term like "Black Brain Disease"........that jogger would have been safe.

So, what we have is the good poster Mac-7 suggesting the jogger killed himself.....because he stood his ground from a clear and present danger.

Yet, the good poster Mac-7 refuses....tellingly......to lay any blame on the three racists murderers.

If the poster Mac-7 wishes to mount an argument to this forum that he is not, in fact, a racist........well, I think other posters would read his defense with interest.
It was definitely a brain fart by the black guy to charge a loaded shotgun

yes, classic Black Brain Disease

Are we talking about stupidity?

Well, I watched an attorney speak tonight on PBS.
She made a point that the Arbery murderers, like so many similar murderers, would likely not have been charged....due to lack of evidence. Nobody alive to dispute the racist's stories.

However.......

These "stable geniuses" video'd the event.
But, nobody knew the video existed
Not for months. Nearly 3 months.
Then one of the 'stable geniuses' shared it with a media outlet convinced it would exonerate he and his son.

NOT a stable genius move.

That video demonstrated to most everybody.....poster Mac7 a noted exception....but it showed that these three with White Racist Brain weren't so genius-y, after all.

Hence, 24 jurors unanimously determined these stable geniuses were afflicted with White Man Racist Brain.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Video is enough.
Nope, it's not. That's why there was a trial full of evidence beyond just one video.

The jury saw and you didn't. That makes them far more informed than you and they saw it as murder. Pretty much renders your blind conclusion delusional.

Poor, gramps, you never tire of getting bitch-slapped over this.

307vyna-gif.269908

Yes, because he said "people should mind their own business". Understand my comment NOW or do you need any more hand holding. :laugh:
Yeah, I understand when you said, "neighborhood," you were talking about Satilla Shores.

You call that racist?

you’re nuts

black people who resist arrest and fight with the cops ARE STUPID

do you disagree?
Yeah, totally racist. There are people of all races who resist arrest. To racists though, that's a black thing.

You denying you're racist after making comments like that only expose how demented you are.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

He should have stopped running calmed the situation

Contrary to what some people here seem to think, I dont think they intended to murder him in cold blood

Why the fuck should anyone stop for some lunatics demanding you stop? Certainly he could have; but he chose not to. His prerogative. They should have called off their chase at that point instead of pulling a gun on him after threatening to "blow his fucking head off" for not stopping.

Regrettably, now he's dead. They're serving life sentences for it which will likely not last very long. Think of Jeffrey Dahmer.

Let me repeat a common sense opinion I gave in post #367

i dont think the white guys were planning to murder him in cold blood
Has nothing whatsoever to do with your bullshit claim that he either knew police were on their way or that he could have called police.

Ok

someone points a gun at you and says “dont move or I’ll blow your fucking head off”

your choices are :

1. Dont move

2. Grab the barrel of the shotgun and hold it closer to your body

Either way, the person with a gun pointed at them has the legal right to defend themselves.

Some may choose to freeze and hope they don't get shot.

Others may choose to fight for their lives and hope they don't get shot.

Either way, if they get shot, it's typically murder. And not for the person without a gun.

The McMichaels and Bryan got exactly what they deserve. The delicious irony is they're such fucking retards, they have only themselves to blame for getting caught. They were literally on the precipice of getting away with murder. And they would have too thanks to the good ol' boy network had either Bryan not recorded the murder or Greg McMichael not had it released.

Dumb is as dumb does.

Forum List

Back