Ahmaud Arbery’s killers racist rants exposed in Federal trial

Why the fuck should anyone stop for some lunatics demanding you stop?
Because you could wind up as dead as arbrey if you dont

but people with the black brain disease dont understand that simple fact

Either way, the person with a gun pointed at them has the legal right to defend themselves.
You mean the God given right to get killed

or is that too complicated for libs to understand?

You mean the God given right to get killed

or is that too complicated for libs to understand?
The sad part is you hate black folks so much you cannot even see the forest for the trees in this case. Explain too me how you think it is ok for 3 men who haven't seen a man commit any crime to just grab their guns jump in their trucks and just run this guy down. How do you justify in your racist mind, that their actions were ok.

Explain too me how you think it is ok for 3 men who haven't seen a man commit any crime to just grab their guns jump in their trucks and just run this guy down.
When have I ever said that?

your overwhelming black bitterness is putting words in my mouth

the father and son were involved in a wrongful death

but libs are a bloodthirsty mob themselves and should see themselves in a mirror

you and your self-hating white guilt will get more dumb black people killed in the future
And more people in prison for murder. Still, you revealed you have no idea what felony murder is. I find that racists like you are dumber than most conservatives.

If he were not so stupid he might still be alive
Or he might have been shot dead anyway. Thanks for letting the forum know you’re a pussy who won't fight for his own life when someone threatens to shoot you.

Still, you revealed you have no idea what felony murder is
I sure do know

I studied Liberish just do I could communicate with people like you in your native tongue

felony murder is when a white person kills someone who is black

then libs add a phony bs hate crime on top of that

I sure do know

I studied Liberish just do I could communicate with people like you in your native tongue

felony murder is when a white person kills someone who is black

then libs add a phony bs hate crime on top of that

Uh, no, you don't know. If you did know, you would have been saying the third guy was wrongfully charged with murder.

Its possible but far less likely

Says you, but then you also said Arbery knew police were on the way despite there being no evidence he knew that; and you said Arbery could have called the police despite having no evidence he had a phone on him. So you don't really know wtf you're talking about.

Forum List

Back