Ahmaud Arbery’s killers racist rants exposed in Federal trial

This is getting silly. IMHO
The murderers loudly threatened 'to blow your head off' before they stopped the truck.
And once the truck stopped....and the guy with the revolver stood in the bed, another guy jumped out of the truck and confronted the jogger with a loaded shotgun....depite the jogger swerving to get away.

But confronted with a redneck with a shotgun who had....or his father had....threatened to kill him, the jogger had every right to feel his life was in danger by a pair of out-of-the-blue attackers.

He acted defensively in an attempt to keep the killers from killing him.

He failed in that.
He was in jogging clothes.
He was unarmed. Obviously so.
They shot him anyway.

Unanimous jury conviction.......of murder.
To jail, to jail.
Do not pass Go.

Good riddance to a threesome of racist killers.
Idiotic brainwashing. Kangaroo court in a leftist, black pandering jurisdiction. Verdict stands better than average chance of being overturned in appeals court, if/when that is taken away from Brunswick.

Leftists in this thread have no idea what they're talking about. 😐

Retard, you literally asked, "so you just ignore crime against your neighbors?"

After your ignorance is exposed, now you attempt to deny you were talking about Satilla Shores?

You're brain-dead. :cuckoo:
Yes, because he said "people should mind their own business". Understand my comment NOW or do you need any more hand holding. :laugh:

Leftists in this thread have no idea what they're talking about.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, first.....I dunno who are the "leftist" here.
But is unimportant if I can, or cannot, recognize any of 'em.

On the other hand, I do recognize that the one redneck-like poster here seems to be outnumbered.
Not....by whoever his much feared "leftists" are..... but rather, by the 24 members of the two 'jury-of-his-peers' that voted, unanimously, by the way, that those three honest-to-God racists did murder the jogger, and did it maliciously with racial hate.

So, golly, where two juries, and overwhelmingly white juries.....found the murderers guilty of....hold for it......murder, well, I'm gonna go with the weight of numbers.

And kinda dismiss an anonymous poster using a fake name on an internet gossipboard.
After all, it is 24 to 1.
Not much of a game there.

YMMV

The Black Brain Disease that causes those who have it to fight with the police and resist attest instead of going quietly is a killer
You call that racist?

you’re nuts

black people who resist arrest and fight with the cops ARE STUPID

do you disagree?

So what should he have done? Kept running?

You just said the more he ran, the harder they chased? So how much more running should he have attempted to get away from three men who threatened to kill him?
He should have stopped running calmed the situation

Contrary to what some people here seem to think, I dont think they intended to murder him in cold blood

You keep saying that though you still present zero evidence Arbery knew the police were on their way.
Let me repeat a common sense opinion I gave in post #367

i dont think the white guys were planning to murder him in cold blood

You kinda lose your claims of self defense when you point a gun at someone after threatening to blow their "fucking head off." At that point, you've shifted any claims of self defense to the target of your threats.
Ok

someone points a gun at you and says “dont move or I’ll blow your fucking head off”

your choices are :

1. Dont move

2. Grab the barrel of the shotgun and hold it closer to your body

I am not racist one iota. You are just mentally deranged, that's all. 😐
Oh yea, you are racist ass hell. Here are 3 racist, rednecks that chased a man down, threatened him with death and then murdered him. They were convicted in 2 trials of murder, but your dumbass is going to come along and try and tell us that what they did was self-defense. Smfh.

Let me repeat a common sense opinion I gave in post #367

i dont think the white guys were planning to murder him in cold blood
Doesn't matter if they were planning on murdering him, they murdered him. What part of that don't you understand?

Ok

someone points a gun at you and says “dont move or I’ll blow your fucking head off”

your choices are :

1. Dont move

2. Grab the barrel of the shotgun and hold it closer to your body
How do you know that if you don't move they aren't going to shoot you anyway? You don't.

It matters a lot when we discuss what a dumb shit arbrey was to get himself killed when he could have lived
You keep saying that stupid shit, where you there? Hell no. It is easy to sit on your ass on a computer on a anonymous internet website and talk about what someone could or couldn't have done. Unless you have been in that situation before you don't know shit and you just need to STFU.

If they wanted to gun him down in cold blood they would have already been shooting instead of shouting commands at him
Unless you were there you don't know WTF they wanted to do, the bottomline is they murdered a man just because he was black and one all white jury and one predominately white jury found their racist asses guilty of murder and these cowards will spend the rest of their miserable lives in prison.

You keep saying that stupid shit, where you there? Hell no. It is easy to sit on your ass on a computer on a anonymous internet website and talk about what someone could or couldn't have done. Unless you have been in that situation before you don't know shit and you just need to STFU.
You are equally sure they planned to shoot him down in cold blood with less common sense behind your opinion than I have

Unless you were there you don't know WTF they wanted to do, the bottomline is they murdered a man just because he was black and one all white jury and one predominately white jury found their racist asses guilty of murder and these cowards will spend the rest of their miserable lives in prison.
I stand by my argument that arbrey was stupid

and except for the black brain disease could have easily survived the situation

Forum List

Back