Ahmaud Arbery’s killers racist rants exposed in Federal trial

-----------------------------------------
I did.
I watched all of it.
Then you see in the video, Arbery jogging straight ahead, then he TURNS LEFT, when he could have just kept going straight (or to the right), and he charges at McMichael, That's what the video shows.

This is getting silly. IMHO
The murderers loudly threatened 'to blow your head off' before they stopped the truck.
And once the truck stopped....and the guy with the revolver stood in the bed, another guy jumped out of the truck and confronted the jogger with a loaded shotgun....depite the jogger swerving to get away.

But confronted with a redneck with a shotgun who had....or his father had....threatened to kill him, the jogger had every right to feel his life was in danger by a pair of out-of-the-blue attackers.
He acted defensively in an attempt to keep the killers from killing him.

He failed in that.
He was in jogging clothes.
He was unarmed. Obviously so.
They shot him anyway.

Unanimous jury conviction.......of murder.
To jail, to jail.
Do not pass Go.

Good riddance to a threesome of racist killers.

Oh here we go >"white supremacist" For your edification I'm 50% Hispanic, and I speak Spanish fluently, Mr childish name-caller.

Yeah, he killed Arbery in self-defense, you heard right. What's the matter ? You're unable to watch a video ? You blind ? :puhleeze: :rolleyes:
White supremacist wannabe, even worse.

Nothing wrong with that moron, when you're defending yourself. Liberals have no sense of self-defense. Airheads. :rolleyes:
You're a racist fool, how in the hell do you chase a man down with a gun, threaten to kill him and then kill him and then try and claim self-defense.

Im not. Maybe thats why you are constantly confused in this conversation
Retard, you literally asked, "so you just ignore crime against your neighbors?"

After your ignorance is exposed, now you attempt to deny you were talking about Satilla Shores?

You're brain-dead. :cuckoo:

The more he ran the harder they chased

but they had no intention of killing him

He should not have grabbed the shotgun
So what should he have done? Kept running?

You just said the more he ran, the harder they chased? So how much more running should he have attempted to get away from three men who threatened to kill him?

I will stand pat on my speculation

if arbery was blameless he would have faced his accusers before they got infected with excitement of the chase

I would have stopped immediately and waited for the cops to show up

and I certainly would not have challenged two men holding guns on me even if I were a martial artist
You keep saying that though you still present zero evidence Arbery knew the police were on their way.

The first shot was self defense

the other two were not

You kinda lose your claims of self defense when you point a gun at someone after threatening to blow their "fucking head off." At that point, you've shifted any claims of self defense to the target of your threats.

Nothing wrong with that moron, when you're defending yourself. Liberals have no sense of self-defense. Airheads. :rolleyes:

From what were those yahoos defending themselves when Gregory McMichael yelled, "stop or I'll blow your fucking head off," at Arbery?

Forum List

Back