Ahmed's "Clock" -- Here's the rest of the story

Dannyboys I read a lot of your post and by far you had insulted more members than me. Look at your post you continue to call me names and no proof why I'm in jail. Your jade helm 17 theory about me is just plain lunatic. How dumb is that?
Yes I can fly jets, sailing, yachting and exotic car racing. Yes I can design circuitry/production but not sophisticated electronic there is a big difference. I know you don't know the difference.
You continue to insult me....WHY DONT YOU TAKE MY CHALLENGE posted in #160.
Let me add to my offer. Visit my private Veteran Centers I financially built and support 4 in Florida and 3 in California. Also my Distribution Centers in Atlanta, Allentown and San Diego. I am waiting.
I extend this offer to JimB, Here we go again or ANYBODY ANYBODY ANYBODY OUT THERE...
Give me a shot and take my challenge. PLEEAAAAASE.

Challenge? You mean this ignorant shit you posted?

"Dannyboys. I am waiting for you to take my challenge. The 1800 number account is now ready for you.
If you don't know or cannot find someone to talk to me about Quantum Physics/Genome/ Human Chemistry. How about circuitry design/production, software programming, architecture or flying jets, yachting, sailing? Take a pick. I'M WAITING."

You are delusional.
Why don't you give me a shot?
WTF are you babbling about? Give you a shot at what, doing what, when where why?

You are an ignoramus.

When I do does it change reality?

Put the fuckers "Clock" in your carryon and try getting on a plane with it

Does it change into a bomb when I do it or does it continue to be a clock?

You didn't answer. If someone carried Hockmeds device through TSA...would they take his word for it that it's "just a clock"?

The kid didn't attempt to carry it through TSA he took it to school to show off. The kid did nothing wrong and your analogy is just stupid.
The 'kid' was put up to the 'Hoax Bomb' build by his radical muslim activist father.........who BTW has twice tried to be elected as President of Sudan........which is on the UN list of state sponsored terrorism countries.
The 'kid' knew exactly what the reaction of the school authorities would be and he even stated he KNEW the 'Hoax Bomb' would be considered "suspicious" in his own words.
What preciously was the wording of the three day suspension?
All what you are trying to tell me is nothing but crap with your racist attitude. Your link is as dumb as you are. He did not invent the clock. I know what I'm talking about but you do not have any clue about this topics. If this all you got then STFU.
You are discussing electronics but cant stop from calling people racists when they disagree with you even though race has absolutely nothing to do with the topic.

And your English sucks big time.

But please keep posting; lol, you are very entertaining.

Why don't you look at Here we go again and Dannyboys post before you cherry pick my post? Calling me names. Why don't you start with that before attacking me?
Listen you ignorant rag head. YOU have posted dozens of personal insults to members here.
Hope you like 'mystery-meat' sandwiches b/c YOU are going to have them for lunch in the Federal prison YOU are headed to.
You can fly jets AND you can build complicated electronic components. You were obviously not born in the country which makes you of 'special' interest to the authorities.
'HS' reads every one of your fucking posts on this forum. I have taken the initiative to notify them about you.

Dannyboys I read a lot of your post and by far you had insulted more members than me. Look at your post you continue to call me names and no proof why I'm in jail. Your jade helm 17 theory about me is just plain lunatic. How dumb is that?
Yes I can fly jets, sailing, yachting and exotic car racing. Yes I can design circuitry/production but not sophisticated electronic there is a big difference. I know you don't know the difference.
Let me add to my offer. Visit my private Veteran Centers I financially built and support 4 in Florida and 3 in California. Also my Distribution Centers in Atlanta, Allentown and San Diego. I am waiting.
I extend this offer to JimB, Here we go again or ANYBODY ANYBODY ANYBODY OUT THERE...
" Look at your post you continue to call me names and no proof why I'm in jail."
I get it. You're already in jail. That explains a few things. Sorry. I don't do jail visits.
Enjoy that 'mystery meat' sandwich today.
You really are the dumbest fuck I have ever encountered on any forum.
Nope.... I am free as a bird. Stop taking your meth maybe you will get better Pumpkin. And you are the most fucktard Animal bastard I ever encountered in this forum.

"Dannyboys. I am waiting for you to take my challenge. The 1800 number account is now ready for you.
If you don't know or cannot find someone to talk to me about Quantum Physics/Genome/ Human Chemistry. How about circuitry design/production, software programming, architecture or flying jets, yachting, sailing? Take a pick. I'M WAITING."

You are delusional.
WTF are you babbling about? Give you a shot at what, doing what, when where why?

You are an ignoramus.
Anytime today after 5 pm pacific time. Read my post #160 and my other post. I will give you the 1800 number. We can talk about all the topics I mentioned. It will be a live conference call at my cost or face time ( you can block you cellphone). You just have to put up with my heavy accent but I will not bite...Let me know.

Anytime today after 5 pm pacific time. Read my post #160 and my other post. I will give you the 1800 number. We can talk about all the topics I mentioned. It will be a live conference call at my cost or face time ( you can block you cellphone). You just have to put up with my heavy accent but I will not bite...Let me know.

OK, I'll bite.

Why do you think that the temperature of the Sun's surface is so much lower than the temperature of its inner core and its corona?
If the energy that heats the corona is from the fusion process in the suns core, then why is the surface area only around 4,100K?

When I do does it change reality?

You didn't answer. If someone carried Hockmeds device through TSA...would they take his word for it that it's "just a clock"?

The kid didn't attempt to carry it through TSA he took it to school to show off. The kid did nothing wrong and your analogy is just stupid.

Not my point. My point is....and you libs are desperately trying to ignore it....is that TSA wouldn't have allowed it to pass, and certainly wouldn't have just taken his word for it being "just a clock". We all know this is 100% true. And it's because of how the device looked.

So it can be a suspicious device to a TSA agent....who are trained to spot these things....but somehow teachers are just supposed to take his word for it?

but somehow teachers are just supposed to take his word for it?

When taken within the context of a 14 yr old in school vs TSA at an international airport?
Yes.
Obviously nobody thought it to be a bomb as there was no action taken treating it as such.
Even calling it a bomb component or a fake bomb is a gross overreaction and a failure by adults much like your analogy.

Not my point. My point is....and you libs are desperately trying to ignore it....is that TSA wouldn't have allowed it to pass, and certainly wouldn't have just taken his word for it being "just a clock". We all know this is 100% true. And it's because of how the device looked.

So it can be a suspicious device to a TSA agent....who are trained to spot these things....but somehow teachers are just supposed to take his word for it?

When taken within the context of a 14 yr old in school vs TSA at an international airport?
Yes.
Obviously nobody thought it to be a bomb as there was no action taken treating it as such.
Even calling it a bomb component or a fake bomb is a gross overreaction and a failure by adults much like your analogy.
Idiot, it isn't that anyone thought it was a real bomb but that it VIOLATED THE SCHOOLS ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY ON WEAPONS.

Good gawd, pull your head out of your ass for just a minute to try and grasp that factoid, will ya

Yes.

Once it was determined it wasnt an explosive device they wanted to find out if he brought it to school for it's shock value.
Turns out he did and admitted as much.

OK, I'll bite.

Why do you think that the temperature of the Sun's surface is so much lower than the temperature of its inner core and its corona?
If the energy that heats the corona is from the fusion process in the suns core, then why is the surface area only around 4,100K?

He's now franticly searching the internet.

Once it was determined it wasnt an explosive device they wanted to find out if he brought it to school for it's shock value.

Thats interesting. Is there a link somewhere to that?

Do you have anyone available to read it to you and help you with the big words?

Sheesh, all you guys get upset when you ask for proof to your assertions. All you had to do was say no...

Sheesh, all you guys get upset when you ask for proof to your assertions. All you had to do was say no...
Google is broken for you today?

If It Walks Like an Influence Operation…

Google is broken for you today?

If It Walks Like an Influence Operation…

This shit is so obvious even a liberal should be able to spot it.

"Under Texas law, person is guilty of possessing a hoax bomb if he possesses a device that is intended to cause anyone to be alarmed or a reaction of any type of law enforcement officers."

But don't take it from me, take it from this guy...

OK, I'll bite.

You talk too much. Good for you then I will bite also.
My English is better when when I talk.
So I prefer live.
I see you are a Software Engineer. Good we can talk about applications, design, development and maintenance.

You are delusional.
What a prophetic comment.
Sorry I don't do jail visits asshole.
So what are you in jail for? Let me guess. You fucked your little sister then 'honor murdered' her right?

Aw shut fuck up animal.

The 'kid' was put up to the 'Hoax Bomb' build by his radical muslim activist father.........who BTW has twice tried to be elected as President of Sudan........which is on the UN list of state sponsored terrorism countries.
The 'kid' knew exactly what the reaction of the school authorities would be and he even stated he KNEW the 'Hoax Bomb' would be considered "suspicious" in his own words.
You are discussing electronics but cant stop from calling people racists when they disagree with you even though race has absolutely nothing to do with the topic.

And your English sucks big time.

But please keep posting; lol, you are very entertaining.

Why don't you look at Here we go again and Dannyboys post before you cherry pick my post? Calling me names. Why don't you start with that before attacking me?
Listen you ignorant rag head. YOU have posted dozens of personal insults to members here.
Hope you like 'mystery-meat' sandwiches b/c YOU are going to have them for lunch in the Federal prison YOU are headed to.
You can fly jets AND you can build complicated electronic components. You were obviously not born in the country which makes you of 'special' interest to the authorities.
'HS' reads every one of your fucking posts on this forum. I have taken the initiative to notify them about you.

" Look at your post you continue to call me names and no proof why I'm in jail."
I get it. You're already in jail. That explains a few things. Sorry. I don't do jail visits.
Nope.... I am free as a bird. Stop taking your meth maybe you will get better Pumpkin. And you are the most fucktard Animal bastard I ever encountered in this forum.
But you said you were in jail. Were you lying?
Keep it coming. You are a genuine mental case.
We're all having a laugh at your expense though.
Ladies and gentlemen. Here we have someone who claims to have built with their "own money" 7 rehab facilities for vets but is not capable of stringing two coherent words together.
Imagine this asshole sitting down with a bunch a recovering vets and showing them the sort of posts he puts up here. Full of anger and hate. Ya. That's how to help recovering addicts.
The asshole is a total fucking radical Islamofacist fraud. He's only here to troll in the spirit of the Koran: If you can't kill the non-believer at least do whatever you can to 'disrupt' their lives.
Obama's latest 'son' turned out to be nothing but a budding muslim terrorist.
Just another Obama fuck-up.
The good thing is there will never be another negro President.....ever.
The OJ jury handed a fucking socialist community organizer the Oval Office and all he did in return for his negro base is.........make things worse for them.

Last edited:

But you said you were in jail. Were you lying?
Keep it coming. You are a genuine mental case.
We're all having a laugh at your expense though.
Ladies and gentlemen. Here we have someone who claims to have built with their "own money" 7 rehab facilities for vets but is not capable of stinging two coherent words together.
Imagine this asshole sitting down with a bunch a recovering vets and showing them the sort of posts he puts up here. Full of anger and hate. Ya. That's how to help recovering addicts.
The asshole is a total fucking radical Islamofacist fraud. He's only here to troll in the spirit of the Koran: If you can't kill the non-believer at least do whatever you can to 'disrupt' their lives.
Obama's latest 'son' turned out to be nothing but a budding muslim terrorist.
Just another Obama fuck-up.
The good thing is there will never be another negro President.....ever.
The OJ jury handed a fucking socialist community organizer the Oval Office and all he did in return for his negro base is.........make things worse for them.

Not only you are an animal you are also LIAR MOTHER FUCKER ASSHOLE.
Yes I have 7 rehab centers for veterans and I'm offering for you to visit. Even though we do not accept animal but I will take it as consideration. Anytime dog shit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back