Ahmed's "Clock" -- Here's the rest of the story

WTF does that even mean?
Dont look now,but your foreign ideals are showing...Hadji.

It means you are retard pumpkin racist asshole. An uneducated Muslim lover. Make sure you bring your Koran with you when you go to bed princess.

Pumpkin? Now you've resorted to made up names to make your point?
Dude thats just pathetic....maybe you should stick to your native tongue.
Hadji.
Pumpkin racist asshole is a good name for you. Go stand in the corner.

Again.....pumpkin isn't listed in the insult list.
Is it something foreign?
Rag heads in N.P. believe calling someone a "pumpkin" is a HUGE insult.
This rag head's post describing in detail the complicated work on circuit boards etc is now in his growing file at the FBI/CIA.
Hope the rag head enjoys the ham sandwiches in prison.

Oh princess did I hurt your animalistic feeling? Apparently both of you fucktard get your attention because you don't like pumpkin.

It means you are retard pumpkin racist asshole. An uneducated Muslim lover. Make sure you bring your Koran with you when you go to bed princess.

Hadji.

Is it something foreign?
This rag head's post describing in detail the complicated work on circuit boards etc is now in his growing file at the FBI/CIA.

Oh princess did I hurt your animalistic feeling? Apparently both of you fucktard get your attention because you don't like pumpkin.

Damn..you truly are nuts.

Well, what do you think the deal was then with them arresting him and suspending him for 3 days?

The authorities were enforcing the standard libtard bullshit Zero Tolerance policy on weapons at school.

My Gawd, how stupid you must be to not grasp that point by now.

Did I insulted your tiny little knowledge AGAIN? Because you don't know a didly shit of what your talking about.
"Did I insulted your tiny little knowledge AGAIN?"

Lol, you keep accusing others of ignorance while you mangle the language with every post.

You are only insulting yourself by displaying what an ignorant fool you are.

How the fuck you can call me a radical Muslim YOU MOTHER FUCKER RACIST ASSHOLE. I have not even seen a Koran book.

What a bunch of bullshit, you have NEVER seen a Quran?

So we can add liar to the list of adjectives to describe you.

Did I insulted your tiny little knowledge AGAIN? Because you don't know a didly shit of what your talking about.
"Did I insulted your tiny little knowledge AGAIN?"

Lol, you keep accusing others of ignorance while you mangle the language with every post.

You are only insulting yourself by displaying what an ignorant fool you are.
Not only is he a rag head illiterate idiot he is also on the FBI/CIA/HS 'Watch Lists'. (NOT something radical Islamofascists should attain to LOL)
Hope he likes ham sandwiches in prison.

They are literally demonizing a 14 year old boy. They are making up the most insane, most fantastically baseless accusations imaginable.

People are observing that the kid violated the schools Zero Tolerance for weapons.

How do you get demonization out of that?

Besides, the Zero Tolerance on Weapons Policies are Libtard policies, so what's your problem with enforcing them?

Oh, that's right, your stupid ass policies are only designed to nail white people.

This kid got no more demonization from what I have seen than any other kid that brought some innocent object to school that gave someone concern.

Even Bill The Idiot Maher agrees the kid should have been processed.

Brings the kids clock to the security check in next time you fly.

Report back to us

OK then what? Will that mean that circuits become bombs stupid?

Do you ever fly?

When I do does it change reality?

Put the fuckers "Clock" in your carryon and try getting on a plane with it

Does it change into a bomb when I do it or does it continue to be a clock?

Yes, it does, moron, just like a Pop Tart turns into a real gun.

Get a life, dumbass.

Id take Ahmed's clock, add silly putty and a 9V battery to it and mail it to my favorite Democrat politician

What fun!

Hadji.

Is it something foreign?

You and Dannyboys started the insult.

Id take Ahmed's clock, add silly putty and a 9V battery to it and mail it to my favorite Democrat politician

What fun!
Seems there has been a run on the identical 'pencil cases' at Staples. I wonder where the 'pencil cases' will end up? LOL

Is it something foreign?

You and Dannyboys started the insult.

Why do you remind me of a computer help guy from india?

All what you are trying to tell me is nothing but crap with your racist attitude. Your link is as dumb as you are. He did not invent the clock. I know what I'm talking about but you do not have any clue about this topics. If this all you got then STFU.
You are discussing electronics but cant stop from calling people racists when they disagree with you even though race has absolutely nothing to do with the topic.

And your English sucks big time.

But please keep posting; lol, you are very entertaining.

Forum List

Back