Ahmed's "Clock" -- Here's the rest of the story

Our resident radical muslim from N.P. claims he can fly jets and construct sophisticated electronics.
I bet 'HS' noticed his post.
Hope he enjoys 'mystery-meat' sandwiches. Federal prison Inmates get them for lunch seven days a week.

They are literally demonizing a 14 year old boy. They are making up the most insane, most fantastically baseless accusations imaginable.

People are observing that the kid violated the schools Zero Tolerance for weapons.

How do you get demonization out of that?

Besides, the Zero Tolerance on Weapons Policies are Libtard policies, so what's your problem with enforcing them?

Oh, that's right, your stupid ass policies are only designed to nail white people.

This kid got no more demonization from what I have seen than any other kid that brought some innocent object to school that gave someone concern.

Even Bill The Idiot Maher agrees the kid should have been processed.

Liberals have this penchant for creating stupid laws and then using them to score cheap political points when they explode in their faces. The single-cigarrette laws in NYC are a prime example. They jack up the tax on cigarettes, so people start selling individual smokes. They make the practice illegal. People ignore the stupid law and get busted. Then get mad when they get busted repeatedly and die resisting arrest. Democrats score political points by claiming racism and police brutality.

12003376_541425586009215_1520149690159248519_n.jpg

All what you are trying to tell me is nothing but crap with your racist attitude. Your link is as dumb as you are. He did not invent the clock. I know what I'm talking about but you do not have any clue about this topics. If this all you got then STFU.
You are discussing electronics but cant stop from calling people racists when they disagree with you even though race has absolutely nothing to do with the topic.

And your English sucks big time.

But please keep posting; lol, you are very entertaining.

Why don't you look at Here we go again and Dannyboys post before you cherry pick my post? Calling me names. Why don't you start with that before attacking me?

Wow! This thread should be relabeled, "Racists on Parade!"

Muslim isnt a race.
You are a racist asshole.
And you are an ignorant fuck.

Muslim is not a race, idiot.
Okay asshole. If Muslim is not a race. What do you call these people then? Caucasian?
Why don't you give an alternate race or name instead keep posting ITS NOT A RACE. And who give a fuck. Fucktard.

Last edited:
If It Walks Like an Influence Operation…

The more we learn about the facts surrounding the events in Irving, Texas this week, the more it seems we’ve been bamboozled.

The now-universal rendering of the story is that a student named Ahmed Mohamed was wrongly removed from his school in handcuffs for innocently bringing in a homemade “clock.”

The purported injustice of this story – laced with the implication that it all happened because Ahmed is a Muslim – has made him an instant celebrity, winning fawning treatment from MIT to Stephen Colbert to the White House.

The facts, however, suggest this may have been a provocation. For starters, building and bringing to school what sure looked like a trigger for an improvised briefcase bomb would predictably raise an alarm.

It appears, the “clock” Mohamed brought to school this week was not the first of his circuit boards to look ominously like an improvised explosive device trigger. In fact, a photograph of one circulated by the Dallas Morning News was virtually indistinguishable from a circuit board used in a commercially available device used to train law enforcement and military personnel regarding how to identify IEDs.

I called this when I first heard the story. Something seemed off about a Muslim boy building a "clock" and then getting an invitation to Face Book and the White House, and all because he was Muslim.

Many white kids have had their lives ruined by the Zero Tolerance policy, and none of them got this kind of sympathy.
I wonder whatever happened to "if you see something, say something".

Evidently now it's "if you see something, say something, unless the person is or may be a Muslim, in which case keep your fucking mouth shut, we don't want to hurt their feelings, and by the way stop being a racist".

OK then what? Will that mean that circuits become bombs stupid?

Do you ever fly?

When I do does it change reality?

Put the fuckers "Clock" in your carryon and try getting on a plane with it

Does it change into a bomb when I do it or does it continue to be a clock?

You didn't answer. If someone carried Hockmeds device through TSA...would they take his word for it that it's "just a clock"?

The kid didn't attempt to carry it through TSA he took it to school to show off. The kid did nothing wrong and your analogy is just stupid.

All what you are trying to tell me is nothing but crap with your racist attitude. Your link is as dumb as you are. He did not invent the clock. I know what I'm talking about but you do not have any clue about this topics. If this all you got then STFU.
You are discussing electronics but cant stop from calling people racists when they disagree with you even though race has absolutely nothing to do with the topic.

Why don't you look at Here we go again and Dannyboys post before you cherry pick my post? Calling me names. Why don't you start with that before attacking me?
Listen you ignorant rag head. YOU have posted dozens of personal insults to members here.
Hope you like 'mystery-meat' sandwiches b/c YOU are going to have them for lunch in the Federal prison YOU are headed to.
You can fly jets AND you can build complicated electronic components. You were obviously not born in the country which makes you of 'special' interest to the authorities.
'HS' reads every one of your fucking posts on this forum. I have taken the initiative to notify them about you.

If It Walks Like an Influence Operation…

The more we learn about the facts surrounding the events in Irving, Texas this week, the more it seems we’ve been bamboozled.

The now-universal rendering of the story is that a student named Ahmed Mohamed was wrongly removed from his school in handcuffs for innocently bringing in a homemade “clock.”

The purported injustice of this story – laced with the implication that it all happened because Ahmed is a Muslim – has made him an instant celebrity, winning fawning treatment from MIT to Stephen Colbert to the White House.

The facts, however, suggest this may have been a provocation. For starters, building and bringing to school what sure looked like a trigger for an improvised briefcase bomb would predictably raise an alarm.

It appears, the “clock” Mohamed brought to school this week was not the first of his circuit boards to look ominously like an improvised explosive device trigger. In fact, a photograph of one circulated by the Dallas Morning News was virtually indistinguishable from a circuit board used in a commercially available device used to train law enforcement and military personnel regarding how to identify IEDs.

I called this when I first heard the story. Something seemed off about a Muslim boy building a "clock" and then getting an invitation to Face Book and the White House, and all because he was Muslim.

Many white kids have had their lives ruined by the Zero Tolerance policy, and none of them got this kind of sympathy.
I wonder whatever happened to "if you see something, say something".

Evidently now it's "if you see something, say something, unless the person is or may be a Muslim, in which case keep your fucking mouth shut, we don't want to hurt their feelings, and by the way stop being a racist".

"Blame the angels, blame the fates
Blame the Jews or your sister Kate
Teach your children who to hate
And the big wheels turn around and around"

"Turn your back on weeds youve hoed
Silly sinful seeds youve sowed
Add your straw to the camels load
Pray like Hell when your world explode"

Little Wheel Spin and Spin

Read more: Buffy Sainte-Marie - Little Wheel Spin And Spin Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Listen you ignorant rag head. YOU have posted dozens of personal insults to members here.
Hope you like 'mystery-meat' sandwiches b/c YOU are going to have them for lunch in the Federal prison YOU are headed to.
You can fly jets AND you can build complicated electronic components. You were obviously not born in the country which makes you of 'special' interest to the authorities.
'HS' reads every one of your fucking posts on this forum. I have taken the initiative to notify them about you.

Dannyboys I read a lot of your post and by far you had insulted more members than me. Look at your post you continue to call me names and no proof why I'm in jail. Your jade helm 17 theory about me is just plain lunatic. How dumb is that?
Yes I can fly jets, sailing, yachting and exotic car racing. Yes I can design circuitry/production but not sophisticated electronic there is a big difference. I know you don't know the difference.
You continue to insult me....WHY DONT YOU TAKE MY CHALLENGE posted in #160.
Let me add to my offer. Visit my private Veteran Centers I financially built and support 4 in Florida and 3 in California. Also my Distribution Centers in Atlanta, Allentown and San Diego. I am waiting.
I extend this offer to JimB, Here we go again or ANYBODY ANYBODY ANYBODY OUT THERE...
Give me a shot and take my challenge. PLEEAAAAASE.

You can notify whoever the fuck you want I don't give a rat ass of your animalistic behavior.

Do you ever fly?

You didn't answer. If someone carried Hockmeds device through TSA...would they take his word for it that it's "just a clock"?

The kid didn't attempt to carry it through TSA he took it to school to show off. The kid did nothing wrong and your analogy is just stupid.
The 'kid' was put up to the 'Hoax Bomb' build by his radical muslim activist father.........who BTW has twice tried to be elected as President of Sudan........which is on the UN list of state sponsored terrorism countries.
The 'kid' knew exactly what the reaction of the school authorities would be and he even stated he KNEW the 'Hoax Bomb' would be considered "suspicious" in his own words.
What preciously was the wording of the three day suspension?

Dannyboys I read a lot of your post and by far you had insulted more members than me. Look at your post you continue to call me names and no proof why I'm in jail. Your jade helm 17 theory about me is just plain lunatic. How dumb is that?
Yes I can fly jets, sailing, yachting and exotic car racing. Yes I can design circuitry/production but not sophisticated electronic there is a big difference. I know you don't know the difference.
Let me add to my offer. Visit my private Veteran Centers I financially built and support 4 in Florida and 3 in California. Also my Distribution Centers in Atlanta, Allentown and San Diego. I am waiting.
I extend this offer to JimB, Here we go again or ANYBODY ANYBODY ANYBODY OUT THERE...
" Look at your post you continue to call me names and no proof why I'm in jail."
I get it. You're already in jail. That explains a few things. Sorry. I don't do jail visits.
Enjoy that 'mystery meat' sandwich today.
You really are the dumbest fuck I have ever encountered on any forum.

Last edited:
Do you ever fly?

Not my point. My point is....and you libs are desperately trying to ignore it....is that TSA wouldn't have allowed it to pass, and certainly wouldn't have just taken his word for it being "just a clock". We all know this is 100% true. And it's because of how the device looked.

So it can be a suspicious device to a TSA agent....who are trained to spot these things....but somehow teachers are just supposed to take his word for it?

Wow! This thread should be relabeled, "Racists on Parade!"

Muslim isnt a race.
You are a racist asshole.
And you are an ignorant fuck.

Muslim is not a race, idiot.
Okay asshole. If Muslim is not a race. What do you call these people then? Caucasian?
Why don't you give an alternate race or name instead keep posting ITS NOT A RACE. And who give a fuck. Fucktard.

You should know your own race.

Challenge? You mean this ignorant shit you posted?

"Dannyboys. I am waiting for you to take my challenge. The 1800 number account is now ready for you.
If you don't know or cannot find someone to talk to me about Quantum Physics/Genome/ Human Chemistry. How about circuitry design/production, software programming, architecture or flying jets, yachting, sailing? Take a pick. I'M WAITING."

You are delusional.

Challenge? You mean this ignorant shit you posted?

"Dannyboys. I am waiting for you to take my challenge. The 1800 number account is now ready for you.
If you don't know or cannot find someone to talk to me about Quantum Physics/Genome/ Human Chemistry. How about circuitry design/production, software programming, architecture or flying jets, yachting, sailing? Take a pick. I'M WAITING."

You are delusional.
Why don't you give me a shot?

Forum List

Back