Ahmed's "Clock" -- Here's the rest of the story

Wow! This thread should be relabeled, "Racists on Parade!"

Muslim isnt a race.

Sure, and guys like this live all over your neighborhood, and some are your your good friends:

2z9be5u.jpg

Nah not really.
We did have someone rent the house next door but I'm pretty sure they're Hindus.
He must be pretty high up in BP to get the place. The thing has three fireplaces and an elevator.

Hmmm! Let see. Not sure what HoaxBuster does but do they bring up hoax or create a Hoax?
Right from the start to the end they keep repeating INVENTED and you also mentioned that this kid INVENTED the clock. If HoaxBuster is trying to prove an invention then technically you and HoaxBuster are both correct.
However. The kid NEVER NEVER claim that he invented a clock to begin with. Clock was invented what, hundred years ago? Analog clock about 50 years ago? So what's the point?
The expert from HoaxBuster is also cherry picking. He did not even bother to mentioned:
1. The kid clock is digital using an analog board.
2. Cables why it's too long because there's no way the original manufacturer can design a clock like that.
3. The several PCB components was removed.
4. New digital components was installed.
5. The flat ribbon cable is plug to display ( red rectangular) only using 34 pins. The display has 64 pins connector.
6. How did he figure out where to install new components and wirings?
7. How did he figure out what new components needed?
8. Kid know how to read schematics.
9. MOST visible change is the Display (red rectangular) is new. It's not the original display.
NOW ... I talked to you nicely and I hope you do NOT go ballistic. I'm not an expert but it happens that I'm very familiar with this process.
I'm in the business of building and selling medical instruments. Which uses several digital surface mount PCB assemblies, built in digital timers & clocks, communication, refrigerations etc. etc. etc.

Here's a nice article with someone who actually knows what he's talking about
when it comes to Akmeds clock....and his chicken shit family of muslime agitators.
Uh Oh! THIS is What Happened When Ahmed’s ‘Clock Invention’ was Reverse Engineered… | Top Right News

All what you are trying to tell me is nothing but crap and your racist attitude. Your link is as dumb as you are. He did not invent the clock. I'm done talking. I know what I'm talking about and you don't have clue about this topics. If this all you got STFU.

Be sure not to miss the video of the guy describing the little shits scam in detail.
He makes some very valid points...Hadji.

I read what he say and saw what the video before I posted. It's the same shit he keep saying INVENTION. The kid never claim he invented a clock. I will call you racist asshole from now on.
Tell you the truth I'm trying to get a hold of this guy that he claim an expert.

I've never said shit about inventing anything.
He tried to pass it off as a clock he made from scratch. Which he obviously didnt....Hadji.

I never said anything that you mentioned inventing dumbs shit. I'm talking about your video and this expert that keep saying invention when this kid never claimed he invented a clock.
Your buddy from Hoax and your video is bogus like you.
The kid never claim he made the clock from scratch. I feel sorry for your ignorance pumpkin. This just prove how dumb and racist asshole you are.
Go take your medication princess.,

Here's a nice article with someone who actually knows what he's talking about
when it comes to Akmeds clock....and his chicken shit family of muslime agitators.
Uh Oh! THIS is What Happened When Ahmed’s ‘Clock Invention’ was Reverse Engineered… | Top Right News

All what you are trying to tell me is nothing but crap and your racist attitude. Your link is as dumb as you are. He did not invent the clock. I'm done talking. I know what I'm talking about and you don't have clue about this topics. If this all you got STFU.

Be sure not to miss the video of the guy describing the little shits scam in detail.

I read what he say and saw what the video before I posted. It's the same shit he keep saying INVENTION. The kid never claim he invented a clock. I will call you racist asshole from now on.
Tell you the truth I'm trying to get a hold of this guy that he claim an expert.

He tried to pass it off as a clock he made from scratch. Which he obviously didnt....Hadji.

I never said anything that you mentioned inventing dumbs shit. I'm talking about your video and this expert that keep saying invention when this kid never claimed he invented a clock.
The kid never claim he made the clock from scratch. I feel sorry for your ignorance pumpkin. This just prove how dumb and racist asshole you are.

Than why'd he take a clock to school that was obviously just an ebay purchase stuffed into a pencil box?
Go suck allahs dick ya fluffer.

Never claimed...

"And then the officer came and took my tablet and they took my invention." - On 30 second mark.

Than why'd he take a clock to school that was obviously just an ebay purchase stuffed into a pencil box?
Of your crying princess. Go stand in the corner. Racist asshole.

WTF does that even mean?
Dont look now,but your foreign ideals are showing...Hadji.

WTF does that even mean?

It means you are retard pumpkin racist asshole. An uneducated Muslim lover. Make sure you bring your Koran with you when you go to bed princess.

WTF does that even mean?

It means you are retard pumpkin racist asshole. An uneducated Muslim lover. Make sure you bring your Koran with you when you go to bed princess.

Pumpkin? Now you've resorted to made up names to make your point?
Dude thats just pathetic....maybe you should stick to your native tongue.
Hadji.

WTF does that even mean?

Hadji.
Pumpkin racist asshole is a good name for you. Go stand in the corner.

WTF does that even mean?

Hadji.

Again.....pumpkin isn't listed in the insult list.
Is it something foreign?

WTF does that even mean?

Hadji.

Is it something foreign?
Rag heads in N.P. believe calling someone a "pumpkin" is a HUGE insult.
This rag head's post describing in detail the complicated work on circuit boards etc is now in his growing file at the FBI/CIA.
Hope the rag head enjoys the ham sandwiches in prison.

WTF does that even mean?

Hadji.

Is it something foreign?
Rag heads in N.P. believe calling someone a "pumpkin" is a HUGE insult.
This rag head's post describing in detail the complicated work on circuit boards etc is now in his growing file at the FBI/CIA.
Hope the rag head enjoys the ham sandwiches in prison.

Dannyboys. I am waiting for you to take my challenge. The 1800 number account is now ready for you.
If you don't know or cannot find someone to talk to me about Quantum Physics/Genome/ Human Chemistry. How about circuitry design/production, software programming, architecture or flying jets, yachting, sailing? Take a pick. I'M WAITING.

Forum List

Back