‘AI’ crowds and unskewed polls: Trump prepares to reject another loss

Yes.

She's not Donald Trump.

The problem is you people are so insulated in your bubble that you can't grasp just how despised that man is outside of your cult. Pretty much any other Republican would be winning this race right now.
That's probably an accurate statement.

America does not love Trump, MAGA does

Republicans had multiple chances to finally get off the Trump Train and run a traditional candidate.

Nikki Haley would be running away with the election by now
You blew it

What is MAGA? Can you define this please? They are American voters, you realize that right?

I don't get it. Who in the hell doesnt want their country to be better?

A breath of fresh air? She has been around for decades and has been V.P for the last four years and record low approval.

You guys choose the system and country you want. The world has their opinion and voice it online often. Even in countries you wouldn't expect.

Maybe the right DNA of Americans is now in place to allow the hand off of super power status to occur gracefully. I won't be fighting in WWIII.

America did not want Biden vs Trump Part 2
Both parties did not listen to We the People

Kamala taking over for Biden answers that. She is running around drawing big crowds and rising in the polls.

Trump just sits and pouts

Many polls are fake, they are skewed left and leave old numbers up to skew Dimtard thinking. That's why some have her up by 2 and others have her trailing by 5.
2020 was a sham election, no way the vegetable got that many votes. Telling the truth about an election travesty is not harming the integrity of that election....the Dims already did that.
The cackler and Timpon will not win, sorry.
You belong in a straightjacket. The 2020 election was legal and correct.

Kamala taking over for Biden answers that. She is running around drawing big crowds and rising in the polls.

I dunno. Before Hamas decided to seppuku the entire Palestinian people, I thought Biden seemed to line up better than Newsome, and Harris was a write off.

Only a person as dumb as a bag of horseshyte is going to vote for someone without even knowing a single policy.

What is MAGA? Can you define this please? They are American voters, you realize that right?

I don't get it. Who in the hell doesnt want their country to be better?
MAGA evolved from the Tea Party and is made up of delusional voters who hate immigrants, gays and non Christians
Trump built a political movement out of them

Traditional Republicans surrendered their party to the crazies and are afraid to challenge them

Haley? That c@nt would send us into WWIII just as bad as heels up would.

They keep rolling our Haley, the same woman who wanted citizens to have their real names on their Twitter accounts.

They are lost.

China knows precisely what they are going to do. They are going to fleece America for the next four years, or less, until at their discretion they take Taiwan.

Yes.

She's not Donald Trump.

The problem is you people are so insulated in your bubble that you can't grasp just how despised that man is outside of your cult. Pretty much any other Republican would be winning this race right now.
Agree. Harris would not be my 1st choice of a candidate but her entrance into the race has changed the dynamics of race. It is no longer a race between two old white men. Harris is not just picking up the Black vote but other minorities. Women are seeing the possibility of a women leading the country. Younger voters who were totally turned off by another Biden Trump race are seeing Harris as someone who might be worth a trip to the polls in November.

In polls around the country, her entry into the race is making big changes. For example:

Democratic Convention is next week
Those policies will be repeated over and over

Be patient

LOL.

So you are telling me that there isn't a single policy and her last four years were so amazing that people will just vote for her, "because"? If someone asked me "who will you vote for"? In a survey, I would ask them "I don't know, tell me their policies".

What a way to destroy a country.

Last edited:
Only a person as dumb as a bag of horseshyte is going to vote for someone without even knowing a single policy.

The platform will be released at the DNC, as is the norm.

Trump has a platform as the RNC has already taken place.

Forum List

Back