Aide who trump alledgedly showed classified map works for Chinese lobbying firm.

Nothing is automatically declassified.
There is no standing order. There is a process where the Department which developed the classified material has input. trump is a liar. He has always been a liar and he will always be a liar. That will be proven in court.

1688133360999.png

You got to be kidding me? Why does trump even have someone working fir him that is even associated with a Chinese lobbying firm?
She also worked for DeSantis campaign, (could have been his governor's race) but had a falling out with him and went back to work for Trump campaign. She worked for the Trump campaign in 2016 and 2020 I believe?

You got to be kidding me? Why does trump even have someone working fir him that is even associated with a Chinese lobbying firm?
Look! Another Big Mouth Ass caught in the Reich fishing expedition!
jimboliar, you cannot be this stupid.

There is no standing order. There is a process where the Department which developed the classified material has input. trump is a liar. He has always been a liar and he will always be a liar. That will be proven in court.

It will be thrown out of court jimboliar....
Lets talk about student loans....

China got all our secrets from guess who?

Forum List

Back