🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AIPAC Rules!

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
"To discover who rules you, find out who you are not allowed to criticize." Voltaire

"To discover who rules you, find out who you are not allowed to criticize." Voltaire

right---people have been killed for critisizing islam and its founder ---
or for simply expressing light humor on the subject. The islamo-
nazi literature has been full of criticism of just about every jewish
organization for more than 100 years -----anyone KILLED because
of that criticism?

You are such a loser, much like your art work. Israel and the JJJOOOSSS are the most critized people in the world. The blatant double standard that useless trolls like you apply to Israel is prove that Israel nor AIPAC control ANYTHING!!!

Nah. Actually it's ZOG that rules, And as long as ZOG rules there will be no sharia law in the USA. Repeat after me Pbel, God Bless ZOG!

Nah. Actually it's ZOG that rules, And as long as ZOG rules there will be no sharia law in the USA. Repeat after me Pbel, God Bless ZOG!

ZOG, indeed rules America hands down...I think that ruling because you are wealthy is a Political crime like Fascism because it allows a small group to control a countries' Politics with Money.

Oligarchy in America will eventually Bankrupt us and the rich will leave.

We need Campaign Finance Reform and take back our Government.

ZOG, indeed rules America hands down...I think that ruling because you are wealthy is a Political crime like Fascism because it allows a small group to control a countries' Politics with Money.

Don't look behind you there is a ZOG agent, run douche bag run, Dem JJJOOOSSSS are crazy!

"If it weren't for AIPAC, you wouldn't have a pot to diddle in or cook your rice."
~~H.Fly

It always gets me, when a traitor like you is used as a mouth-piece for Zog..In this posts you make it sound like the membership of Zog has somehow given America Prosperity... You are wrong! America was a great Nation long before ZOG arrived on the scene.

People Like, Carnegie, JP Morgan, Henry Ford, made this country a Power, and none of them were members of ZOG.

"If it weren't for AIPAC, you wouldn't have a pot to diddle in or cook your rice."
~~H.Fly

It always gets me, when a traitor like you is used as a mouth-piece for Zog..In this posts you make it sound like the membership of Zog has somehow given America Prosperity... You are wrong! America was a great Nation long before ZOG arrived on the scene.

People Like, Carnegie, JP Morgan, Henry Ford, made this country a Power, and none of them were members of ZOG.
But our resident Kenyan is alive and is controlled by ZOG whether he likes it or not. So there!

~~H.Fly

But our resident Kenyan is alive and is controlled by ZOG whether he likes it or not. So there!

Just when did ZOG get here? My grandmother was CLEARLY
a member of ZOG She was born in 1899

I believe ZOG was activated during the War of Independence when Jews helped finance the War. Kickbacks, y'know.

I believe ZOG was activated during the War of Independence when Jews helped finance the War. Kickbacks, y'know.

Yes, Financers often take over the life line of a nation, that's how the seed of Oligarchy has evolved. For once, we agree!

Yes, Financers often take over the life line of a nation, that's how the seed of Oligarchy has evolved. For once, we agree!
But in my example, it was a good thing. It paved the way for AIPAC. See how easy that was?

~~H.Fly

Today my cable TV was out. Damn ZOG and AIPAC did it!

~~H.Fly

Pbel wants another cracker?
Hey mister impartial bystander pacifist, is your beef only with AIPAC or CAIR also brings your blood to boil?
Neutral my a**!

~~H.Fly

Pbel wants another cracker?
Hey mister impartial bystander pacifist, is your beef only with AIPAC or CAIR also brings your blood to boil?
Neutral my a**!
He has a boil on his ass, it causes him so much pain, it makes his blood boil!

Well now, we sure do agree on one thing. We need campaign finance reform to take back our government. Back when there were no Muslims here who hate us & kill us Americans.

Forum List

Back