🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AIPAC Rules!

"To discover who rules you, find out who you are not allowed to criticize." Voltaire
"If it weren't for AIPAC, you wouldn't have a pot to diddle in or cook your rice."
~~H.Fly

It always gets me, when a traitor like you is used as a mouth-piece for Zog..In this posts you make it sound like the membership of Zog has somehow given America Prosperity... You are wrong! America was a great Nation long before ZOG arrived on the scene.

People Like, Carnegie, JP Morgan, Henry Ford, made this country a Power, and none of them were members of ZOG.

And many of the people like Carnegie and Morgan were known as robber barons who exploited the near destitute working class, often immigrants. Fortunately, labor unions did organize to help the exploited class. If you were not biased, you would recognize that the oligarchy in the US, the most wealthy and most powerful, are religiously diverse. There is no such thing as ZOG. There have always been extraordinarily wealthy Americans who sought power and were indifferent to the working men and women.

"If it weren't for AIPAC, you wouldn't have a pot to diddle in or cook your rice."
~~H.Fly

It always gets me, when a traitor like you is used as a mouth-piece for Zog..In this posts you make it sound like the membership of Zog has somehow given America Prosperity... You are wrong! America was a great Nation long before ZOG arrived on the scene.

People Like, Carnegie, JP Morgan, Henry Ford, made this country a Power, and none of them were members of ZOG.

And many of the people like Carnegie and Morgan were known as robber barons who exploited the near destitute working class, often immigrants. Fortunately, labor unions did organize to help the exploited class. If you were not biased, you would recognize that the oligarchy in the US, the most wealthy and most powerful, are religiously diverse. There is no such thing as ZOG. There have always been extraordinarily wealthy Americans who sought power and were indifferent to the working men and women.
The differance between ZOG and those American Men, is that they used their power for themselfs and their fellow Americans...Carnegie gave it ALL back, Ford workers were the highest paid with out Unions and unlike ZOG, they worked for America not a foreign power, like Israel!

And many of the people like Carnegie and Morgan were known as robber barons who exploited the near destitute working class, often immigrants. Fortunately, labor unions did organize to help the exploited class. If you were not biased, you would recognize that the oligarchy in the US, the most wealthy and most powerful, are religiously diverse. There is no such thing as ZOG.
There have always been extraordinarily wealthy Americans who sought power and were indifferent to the working men and women.
The differance between ZOG and those American Men, is that they used their power for themselfs and their fellow Americans...Carnegie gave it ALL back, Ford workers were the highest paid with out Unions and unlike ZOG, they worked for America not a foreign power, like Israel!
Pbel,
Politics makes strange befellows.
Zionist Occupation Government - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zionist Occupation Government or Zionist Occupied Government (abbreviated as ZOG) is an antisemitic conspiracy theory that holds that Jews secretly control a given country, while the formal government is a puppet regime.[1]
The expression is used by antisemitic groups such as white supremacists in the United States[2] and Europe,[3] ultra-nationalists such as Pamyat in Russia, and various far-right groups, including some in Poland.[4]
The word "Zionist" in "Zionist Occupation Government" should not be confused with the ideology of Zionism, the movement for support of a Jewish state in the Land of Israel. As the conspiracy theorists chiefly name countries outside that area, the usage of Zionist in this context is misleading, and intended to portray Jews as conspirators who aim to control the world, as in the forged Protocols of the Elders of Zion.[5][6]
History

One early appearance of the term was in 1976 in an article, Welcome to ZOG-World, attributed to an American neo-Nazi Eric Thomson.[7] The term came to the attention of a larger audience in a December 27, 1984 article in The New York Times about robberies committed in California and Washington by a white supremacist group called The Order. According to the newspaper, the crimes "were conducted to raise money for a war upon the United States Government, which the group calls 'ZOG,' or Zionist Occupation Government."[8]
The Order of the Silent Brotherhood was an offshoot of the Aryan Nations, an organization founded in the early 1970s by Richard G. Butler; the latter had since the 1950s been associated with another antisemitic group, called the Church of Jesus Christ Christian. Both of these groups trace their origins to antisemitic activists, like Gerald L. K. Smith, and have interacted with the Ku Klux Klan.
The name was publicized extensively in Aryan Nations literature. In December 1984 Newsweek magazine reported that the Aryan Nations had set up a Bulletin Board System called "Aryan Nation Liberty Net" to offer information such as, for instance, the locations of Communist Party offices and "ZOG informers".
In 1985, the Oregon-based radical group Posse Comitatus announced: "Our nation is now completely under the control of the International Invisible government of the World Jewry."[9]
In 1996, the Aryan Nations posted on its website an "Aryan Declaration of Independence, in which we find that "the history of the present Zionist Occupied Government of the United States of America is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations... [all] having a direct object—the establishment of an absolute tyranny over these states." Holding "the eradication of the White race and its culture" as "one of its foremost purposes", the "ZOG" is accused of relinquishing "powers of government to private corporations, White traitors and ruling class Jewish families."
Since 1996 the name has spread in usage, and is now popular with many other antisemitic organizations. Swedish Neo-Nazis, for example, say that Jews in what they call the Swedish Zionist Occupied Government are importing immigrants to "dilute the blood of the white race".[10] Websites such as Jew Watch accuse the entire spectrum of Western nations and other countries of being ruled by "Zionist Occupation Governments".[11]

And many of the people like Carnegie and Morgan were known as robber barons who exploited the near destitute working class, often immigrants. Fortunately, labor unions did organize to help the exploited class. If you were not biased, you would recognize that the oligarchy in the US, the most wealthy and most powerful, are religiously diverse. There is no such thing as ZOG.
There have always been extraordinarily wealthy Americans who sought power and were indifferent to the working men and women.
Pbel,
Politics makes strange befellows.
Zionist Occupation Government - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zionist Occupation Government or Zionist Occupied Government (abbreviated as ZOG) is an antisemitic conspiracy theory that holds that Jews secretly control a given country, while the formal government is a puppet regime.[1]
The expression is used by antisemitic groups such as white supremacists in the United States[2] and Europe,[3] ultra-nationalists such as Pamyat in Russia, and various far-right groups, including some in Poland.[4]
The word "Zionist" in "Zionist Occupation Government" should not be confused with the ideology of Zionism, the movement for support of a Jewish state in the Land of Israel. As the conspiracy theorists chiefly name countries outside that area, the usage of Zionist in this context is misleading, and intended to portray Jews as conspirators who aim to control the world, as in the forged Protocols of the Elders of Zion.[5][6]
History

One early appearance of the term was in 1976 in an article, Welcome to ZOG-World, attributed to an American neo-Nazi Eric Thomson.[7] The term came to the attention of a larger audience in a December 27, 1984 article in The New York Times about robberies committed in California and Washington by a white supremacist group called The Order. According to the newspaper, the crimes "were conducted to raise money for a war upon the United States Government, which the group calls 'ZOG,' or Zionist Occupation Government."[8]
The Order of the Silent Brotherhood was an offshoot of the Aryan Nations, an organization founded in the early 1970s by Richard G. Butler; the latter had since the 1950s been associated with another antisemitic group, called the Church of Jesus Christ Christian. Both of these groups trace their origins to antisemitic activists, like Gerald L. K. Smith, and have interacted with the Ku Klux Klan.
The name was publicized extensively in Aryan Nations literature. In December 1984 Newsweek magazine reported that the Aryan Nations had set up a Bulletin Board System called "Aryan Nation Liberty Net" to offer information such as, for instance, the locations of Communist Party offices and "ZOG informers".
In 1985, the Oregon-based radical group Posse Comitatus announced: "Our nation is now completely under the control of the International Invisible government of the World Jewry."[9]
In 1996, the Aryan Nations posted on its website an "Aryan Declaration of Independence, in which we find that "the history of the present Zionist Occupied Government of the United States of America is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations... [all] having a direct object—the establishment of an absolute tyranny over these states." Holding "the eradication of the White race and its culture" as "one of its foremost purposes", the "ZOG" is accused of relinquishing "powers of government to private corporations, White traitors and ruling class Jewish families."
Since 1996 the name has spread in usage, and is now popular with many other antisemitic organizations. Swedish Neo-Nazis, for example, say that Jews in what they call the Swedish Zionist Occupied Government are importing immigrants to "dilute the blood of the white race".[10] Websites such as Jew Watch accuse the entire spectrum of Western nations and other countries of being ruled by "Zionist Occupation Governments".[11]

The word ZOG perhaps should be called the Jewish Lobby for Israel or AIPAC, but your buddy MJ likes the term ZOG and used it on this thread. I prefer, AIPAC. Same effect.

Just when did ZOG get here? My grandmother was CLEARLY
a member of ZOG She was born in 1899
I believe ZOG was activated during the War of Independence when Jews helped finance the War. Kickbacks, y'know.

Yes, Financers often take over the life line of a nation, that's how the seed of Oligarchy has evolved. For once, we agree!

Yes, and J.P. Morgan and the other robber barons faced the SAME criticism:
J. P. Morgan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Critics

Enemies of banking attacked Morgan for the terms of his loan of gold to the federal government in the 1895 crisis and for the financial resolution of the Panic of 1907. They also attempted to attribute to him the financial ills of the New York, New Haven and Hartford Railroad. In December 1912, Morgan testified before the Pujo Committee, a subcommittee of the House Banking and Currency committee. The committee ultimately concluded that small number of financial leaders was exercising considerable control over many industries. The partners of J.P. Morgan & Co. and directors of First National and National City Bank controlled aggregate resources of $22.245 billion, which Louis Brandeis, later a U.S. Supreme Court Justice, compared to the value of all the property in the twenty-two states west of the Mississippi River.[15]

Pbel posted:
The word ZOG perhaps should be called the Jewish Lobby for Israel or AIPAC, but your buddy MJ likes the term ZOG and used it on this thread. I prefer, AIPAC. Same effect.

As I indicated, ZOG is an anti- Jewish libel mainly perpetuated by White Supremacists and other Jew haters.
MJB mockingly responded to your AIPAC post by referring to ZOG. It is my guess that he was laughing at your belief that 2% of the US population, (half of whom are married to non-Jews) and most of whom are hard working professionals, has managed to wrest control of the US and dominate the other 98% of its inhabitants.
I would suggest you continue to criticize AIPAC, but recognize the reality that references to ZOG puts you in questionable company, unless you refer to it satirically.

Just when did ZOG get here? My grandmother was CLEARLY
a member of ZOG She was born in 1899
I believe ZOG was activated during the War of Independence when Jews helped finance the War. Kickbacks, y'know.

Yes, Financers often take over the life line of a nation, that's how the seed of Oligarchy has evolved. For once, we agree!
I wonder if Phillip had been around at the time and all grown up, just how much he would have contributed to Mussolini. I wonder if Phillip will name for us the top five lobbies in the U.S. in order of money spent. Are you game, Phillip?

Yes, and J.P. Morgan and the other robber barons faced the SAME criticism:
J. P. Morgan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Critics

Enemies of banking attacked Morgan for the terms of his loan of gold to the federal government in the 1895 crisis and for the financial resolution of the Panic of 1907. They also attempted to attribute to him the financial ills of the New York, New Haven and Hartford Railroad. In December 1912, Morgan testified before the Pujo Committee, a subcommittee of the House Banking and Currency committee. The committee ultimately concluded that small number of financial leaders was exercising considerable control over many industries. The partners of J.P. Morgan & Co. and directors of First National and National City Bank controlled aggregate resources of $22.245 billion, which Louis Brandeis, later a U.S. Supreme Court Justice, compared to the value of all the property in the twenty-two states west of the Mississippi River.[15]

You support my point...my criticism is not about religious power but of the oligarchic power of the rich over the masses in any country. But to use that power against a power you reside in for the benefit Foreign power goes one step further.

Read the Walt and Mearsheimer study.

Pbel posted:

As I indicated, ZOG is an anti- Jewish libel mainly perpetuated by White Supremacists and other Jew haters.
MJB mockingly responded to your AIPAC post by referring to ZOG. It is my guess that he was laughing at your belief that 2% of the US population, (half of whom are married to non-Jews) and most of whom are hard working professionals, has managed to wrest control of the US and dominate the other 98% of its inhabitants.
I would suggest you continue to criticize AIPAC, but recognize the reality that references to ZOG puts you in questionable company, unless you refer to it satirically.

Yes MJ and I were foolish to use a term used by MJB coined by Jew Hating White Supremist types even satirically...

No no, seriously Pbel. ZOG RULES. And if you don't believe me, just ask Sherri or Sunni Man. Go tell you neighbors. 'Atta boy.

Pbel posted:

Yes MJ and I were foolish to use a term used by MJB coined by Jew Hating White Supremist types even satirically...

No no, seriously Pbel. ZOG RULES. And if you don't believe me, just ask Sherri or Sunni Man. Go tell you neighbors. 'Atta boy.

Pbel posted:

ZOG is omnipotent. All hail ZOG!!! Hail Yes!

The only things ruled by Islam are ignorance, illiteracy, poverty, backwardness and failure.

Pbel posted:

[/QUOTE]

The only things ruled by Islam are ignorance, illiteracy, poverty, backwardness and failure.

Pbel posted:

[/QUOTE]

All your name calling doesn't change the fact that Islam has a 1.4 billion membership and growing and Israel's 6 million residents can never win militarily...sure she can nuke, but even that advantage dissipates in time as the Islamic world decides to build the bomb.

Don't forget the Taliban infested Pakistan has at least a hundred nukes. This little ME conflict is becoming internationalized.

Nukes can not protect a tiny Nation over an area that covers half the world.

~~H.Fly

Pbel wants another cracker?
Hey mister impartial bystander pacifist, is your beef only with AIPAC or CAIR also brings your blood to boil?
Neutral my a**!

My beef is with Israel dragging America into this quagmire because of her American friends via AIPAC use America to fight wars for Israeli benefit...

Read the Walt/Mearsheimer study, its very revealing...

Hey mister impartial bystander pacifist, is your beef only with AIPAC or CAIR also brings your blood to boil?
Neutral my a**!

My beef is with Israel dragging America into this quagmire because of her American friends via AIPAC use America to fight wars for Israeli benefit...

The US has never fought a war on behalf of Israel. You're allowed to be dumb.

Muslim pedophile worshippers have attacked the US dating back to the 18th century.

Christopher Hitchens
...One cannot get around what [Thomas] Jefferson heard when he went with John Adams to wait upon Tripoli’s ambassador to London in March 1785. When they inquired by what right the Barbary states preyed upon American shipping, enslaving both crews and passengers, America’s two foremost envoys were informed that “it was written in the Koran, that all Nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon whoever they could find and to make Slaves of all they could take as prisoners, and that every Mussulman who should be slain in battle was sure to go to Paradise.” (It is worth noting that the United States played no part in the Crusades, or in the Catholic reconquista of Andalusia.)
Jefferson Versus the Muslim Pirates by Christopher Hitchens, City Journal Spring 2007

Neutral my a**!

Muslim pedophile worshippers have attacked the US dating back to the 18th century.

Christopher Hitchens
...One cannot get around what [Thomas] Jefferson heard when he went with John Adams to wait upon Tripoli’s ambassador to London in March 1785. When they inquired by what right the Barbary states preyed upon American shipping, enslaving both crews and passengers, America’s two foremost envoys were informed that “it was written in the Koran, that all Nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon whoever they could find and to make Slaves of all they could take as prisoners, and that every Mussulman who should be slain in battle was sure to go to Paradise.” (It is worth noting that the United States played no part in the Crusades, or in the Catholic reconquista of Andalusia.)
Jefferson Versus the Muslim Pirates by Christopher Hitchens, City Journal Spring 2007

http://isearch.avg.com/search?cid={2D408C7C-1D5C-4252-99DE-DBA8B6BCF19E}&mid=8c56b3f9f81547d0960f05cc22eefec7-20d69261fbaab1bc983b18093e3f5d68f23f39fe&lang=en&ds=ts026&pr=sa&d=2012-07-04 15:28:40&v=11.1.0.12&sap=dsp&q=was+iraqi+war+fought+for+israel

Did Israel Lead the US into the War on Iraq? | Jewish Voice for Peace

The neocons and Israeli support for the war We know that the Iraq invasion was
pushed .... This does not mean that the war was fought for Israel, although it is ...
jewishvoiceforpeace.org/content/did-israel-lead-us-war-iraq

Christopher Hitchens

pushed .... This does not mean that the war was fought for Israel, although it is ...

You're allowed to be dumb. The US led itself into the Iraq war. Iraq was a deterrent against Iran which is now a threat to Israel.

You ride on the short school bus carrying the mental defectives, right?

Christopher Hitchens

You're allowed to be dumb. The US led itself into the Iraq war. Iraq was a deterrent against Iran which is now a threat to Israel.

Oh, another Roudy Moron that thinks he's come up with something...The PNAC, your ilk, presented this plan of knoking off Saddam and then all the other Arab countries...the result of your moronic brains is the Islamization of the entire ME...

Good luck Jack-Ass!

Oh, another Roudy Moron that thinks he's come up with something...The PNAC, your ilk, presented this plan of knoking off Saddam and then all the other Arab countries...the result of your moronic brains is the Islamization of the entire ME...

Good luck Jack-Ass!

You got nothing. Now, walk away

Forum List

Back