Airforce Vet who worked at Area 52 unable to receive medical benefits

Funzo Hoss

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2022
I am pretty sure when he signed his NDA to work there it was not explained that if he contracted Cancer because of working conditions he would receive no help. Why would anyone work at these facilities?

First off, we need to establish whether or not Ares 52 was really what it's being touted as being.

It's most likely not and the odds would be somewhat the same against it as pulling building 7.

I am pretty sure when he signed his NDA to work there it was not explained that if he contracted Cancer because of working conditions he would receive no help. Why would anyone work at these facilities?

What part of "if anything bad happens, we will not acknowledge you" do you not understand? I don't know the deal they made when they signed up. If it was "wrong" for the government to do. If they were working for some asshole rogue CIA agent. I saw a movie where the CIA guy was a fucking idiot. Running drugs from South America. Working with the cartels. It was hard to see he was working in America's best interest. To the audience it certainly doesn't seem like he's doing right.

Another part of me doesn't believe the guy. They say he never worked there, then he never worked there. Why is he being a Stormy Daniels now? He knew the risks.

Someone should wack him.

First off, we need to establish whether or not Ares 52 was really what it's being touted as being.

It's most likely not and the odds would be somewhat the same against it as pulling building 7.
I know right? My friend thinks because some guy who worked there once says the government is hiding aliens from us, that doesn't make it so.

Without more evidence I have to write them off as liars. Yes, all of them.

Wait, are they not covered under the VA?

And there really is no such thing as an "NDA" for the military. That is used by civilians primarily to protect IP. Anybody that would have been involved in something like that would have a security clearance. If that is violated, it can result in anything from being put in prison to stood against a wall and being shot. Oh, and that is military and civilian alike.

Wait, are they not covered under the VA?

And there really is no such thing as an "NDA" for the military. That is used by civilians primarily to protect IP. Anybody that would have been involved in something like that would have a security clearance. If that is violated, it can result in anything from being put in prison to stood against a wall and being shot. Oh, and that is military and civilian alike.
He doesn't work for the Military he works for a Privat Company. He can't make a VA claim working for a Private Company. And there are NDA's in the Military, if you have ever been debriefed they make you sign one

A freaking Brit source claims that American Air Force Veterans are "unable to claim benefits"? Do Brit's really rely on the Daily Mail or is it just a way to pass the time in the checkout counter like the the colonies do?

He doesn't work for the Military he works for a Privat Company. He can't make a VA claim working for a Private Company. And there are NDA's in the Military, if you have ever been debriefed they make you sign one

Did you even read your reference?

Air Force vets who served at top secret Area 52 base reveal how it made them sick with tumors​

Veterans who served on a top secret base referred to as 'Area 52' say the government won't compensate them for getting sick from their service because the US won't confirm they were ever there.

So you are wrong, he did not work for a "private company", he was in the military.

And no, it is not an "NDA", it is actual US Law. The current iteration enacted under Executive Order 13526 of 2009, codified by law under 32 CFR 2001. Everybody in the military, with an actual security clearance or not is informed when they enlist what would happen if they violated it. And yes, at one time it was only for those that had actual "clearances", but in the modern era it covers everybody because every member comes into contact with materials classified as "FOUO".

And yes, there is a NDA, but that is the SF-312 and is signed by civilians. It is not signed by members of the military because they already have a much more stringent system in place.

I had a security clearance in the military for over 15 years, and at one time handled classified material daily as part of my job. Tell me, where exactly in your reference does it say anything about these individuals being contractors? And what would this mysterious form be that is an NDA signed by members of the military?

A freaking Brit source claims that American Air Force Veterans are "unable to claim benefits"?

And I find it funny, not a single reference that I was able to locate said anything about the VA. I find that particularly fascinating, as there is actually an appeals process if the VA denies a claim, and you can always get a Congressman involved. To me, this entire thing stinks of 2 week old fish.

Especially as Mark Ely does not even have to try and apply for anything. He states in another article he retired out of the Air Force. At that point, the VA has absolutely no choice, they have to cover him for any condition he may have. Plus he can also opt to use Tricare if he does not want to deal with the VA.

Forum List

Back