Airlines adding booking options for non binary genders

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Airlines Adding Booking Options For ‘Non-Binary’ Genders
Airlines will soon be adding booking options for customers who identify with genders other than male or female, including “unspecified” or “undisclosed.”

Normal is the new crime got that . remember leftist Trump haters your begged for bs hasn't made it to you all yet eating yourselves alive happens before your eyes Bahahaha.

I don't see what difference it would make, there is really no need to have Mr./Mrs./Ms. on the ticket at all. If it wasn't there, I don't think the flight would have been any different.

Airlines will soon be adding booking options for customers who identify with genders other than male or female, including “unspecified” or “undisclosed.”

Normal is the new crime got that . remember leftist Trump haters your begged for bs hasn't made it to you all yet eating yourselves alive happens before your eyes Bahahaha.

Whats the goal or problem? You wanna use big government to regulate questions or ppl's sticks and holes?

• Banned

Whats the goal or problem? You wanna use big government to regulate questions or ppl's sticks and holes?

There will be problems we haven't even thought of. Watch.

There will be problems we haven't even thought of. Watch.

So what would you do about it? Keep them from asking whatbsex passengers are? That wouldn't really bother me but seems like asking the government to step in where we haven't seen a problem.

I don't see what difference it would make, there is really no need to have Mr./Mrs./Ms. on the ticket at all. If it wasn't there, I don't think the flight would have been any different.
I don't see a problem either except that it's frightening that a radical minority can bully society in general into jumping through their nonsensical hoops.

I don't even remember if recent women's tickets can have Mrs. instead of a general Ms.

Hmmm. I’m already tense about flying. Worried about the squirming minds potentially of passengers missed in the cracks of the pre flight screening. And I’m supposed to be sprinting to an airline ticket purchase where people who openly embrace delusions are enticed to be my fellow passengers?

Nah. I’ll pass. Thanks. :popcorn:

Forum List

Back