Airplanes stacked over Las Vegas airport!!! The good times are back and America is celebrating!!!

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
This is such a beautiful sight, four, five airplanes lining up to land on the runway at the airport, each one bringing hundreds of tourists here to Las Vegas to spend their money!!!

I have not seen this, since, well, the day Obama got elected.

Usually, you see one plane, sometimes none at all during these lean years we've suffered ever since Obama explicitly told Americans NOT to come to Las Vegas!!!

Barack Obama tells Americans 'don't go to Las Vegas'

Las Vegas lost countless millions because Obama said this, and he never offered to apologize or take it back, and our scumbag Senator Harry Reid never even asked him to!!!

But now, damn, with Trump elected President the good times are back!!! I can hear the airplanes roaring over head right now!!!

They just hang there, in the night sky, like a train of stars, for me it means the good times are back!!!

To those of you who lived in coastal states like California and New York, you do not know or appreciate what it was like to live in the rest of our country, the flyover states like Nevada that Obama screwed every day while he was President!!!

But now the nightmare is over!!! Let the good times roll!!!

Why on earth were you so against Trump?
Because he doesn't act appropriately to his social class. When I am with my fellow lawyers, there is a certain way we behave, we behave like professionals. We greet people when they come in the room, we shake hands, we act friendly. We are careful in what we say and in what we do.

Blue collar workers don't know these rules. When I was with my blue collar relatives, they didn't even know the basics like they're supposed to introduce themselves to you and make friendly small talk. I was with them for several days and they acted like I wasn't even there.

Trump acts like he was raised by a factory worker, and he wasn't. Somehow, he never learned how to behave appropriately to his social class.

Most of the hostility aimed at Trump right now isn't based on policy differences, it is based on Trump's inability to express himself appropriately for his social class. He has made enemies unnecessarily with the way he speaks and the way he behaves, which is inappropriate for a man who wants to be President. I think he did this on purpose to appeal to the blue collar workers, but now he has to stop.

I hope his aides take away his cellphone so he can no longer go on twitter, and they prevent him from making these unfiltered comments that rub so many people the wrong way.

This is such a beautiful sight, four, five airplanes lining up to land on the runway at the airport, each one bringing hundreds of tourists here to Las Vegas to spend their money!!!

Usually, you see one plane, sometimes none at all during these lean years we've suffered ever since Obama explicitly told Americans NOT to come to Las Vegas!!!

Las Vegas lost countless millions because Obama said this, and he never offered to apologize or take it back, and our scumbag Senator Harry Reid never even asked him to!!!

But now, damn, with Trump elected President the good times are back!!! I can hear the airplanes roaring over head right now!!!

They just hang there, in the night sky, like a train of stars, for me it means the good times are back!!!

To those of you who lived in coastal states like California and New York, you do not know or appreciate what it was like to live in the rest of our country, the flyover states like Nevada that Obama screwed every day while he was President!!!

You think this just started within the last two weeks?

You think this just started within the last two weeks?
The American economy is shaking off the doldrums it's been in in the last eight years, and this booming Thanksgiving weekend in Las Vegas is only the beginning.

well I hope all of the stewardesses look like Melania and Trumps daughters, that will help pass the time as they wait to unload.

Forum List

Back