Rightwinger...........

Now listen to me.....................

Liberalism good...........
Gov't good................
All is well.................
The economy is good.............
Obamacare is great............
Tea Party evil...............

Watch the spinning image..................

Finally got it right

Franken will make a great President

He'll make a good lump in the ground when he is dead.. that is about the extent of this asshole's usefulness

Interesting political position

More reason why Franken is needed

Hardly... my personal position of what a person is as a politician or human being is not a 'political position'.. you ignorant asshole... my political positions are well documented as being moderate social and conservative fiscal...

What is needed of Franken is less of him

He'll make a good lump in the ground when he is dead.. that is about the extent of this asshole's usefulness

Hardly... my personal position of what a person is as a politician or human being is not a 'political position'.. you ignorant asshole... my political positions are well documented as being moderate social and conservative fiscal...

What is needed of Franken is less of him

Golly Gee....wishing a guy dead

Shows that Franken is proving his point about the right

Make a great President

Al Franken has joined the ranks of Ted Cruz as an Enemy of the State

Progs go get him!!

"Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) says he would be open to a brief delay in the individual mandate if the problems with HealthCare.gov aren't fixed by the end of the month, according to Minnesota Public Radio.

"I think then we have to consider extending the deadline for the mandate, but let’s hope that doesn't happen," Franken told MPR.

Al Franken: 'We Have to Consider Extending the Deadline for the Mandate' | The Weekly Standard

and in other news: scientists and morons both agree with Cruz: the sun rises in the east and sets in the west.

Call the con-anti-science crowd

Tell us again what were his qualifications to be Senator. SNL ?

His qualifications: Be at least 30 years old, a citizen for 9 years minimum, and live in the state he is elected to. As per the Constitution of the United States of America. :D

Al Franken has joined the ranks of Ted Cruz as an Enemy of the State

Progs go get him!!

"Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) says he would be open to a brief delay in the individual mandate if the problems with HealthCare.gov aren't fixed by the end of the month, according to Minnesota Public Radio.

"I think then we have to consider extending the deadline for the mandate, but let’s hope that doesn't happen," Franken told MPR.

Al Franken: 'We Have to Consider Extending the Deadline for the Mandate' | The Weekly Standard

Al Frankenstein would do ANYTHING to have it changed until AFTER the midterms....He is going to lose in a landslide. He's hoping that by moving the mandate, he will be able to skate.

Stuart - you are going home. hope that makes you feel "special".

Doubtful. You have no basis for that assertion but wishful thinking.

Talking Points Memo

let's wait and see, shall we?

Forum List

Back