Al gore is full of...

No such thing as man-made global warning... fact
Dude, even the links you provided shows that the polar ice cap volume has never been lower at this time of year.

What kind of Native American are you anyway? Isn't your culture supposed to view the Earth as our Mother?
Native American is a white man's term, that being said I don't believe in the old Vodo culture of playing around with sticks and dirt.

Dude, even the links you provided shows that the polar ice cap volume has never been lower at this time of year.

What kind of Native American are you anyway? Isn't your culture supposed to view the Earth as our Mother?
Native American is a white man's term, that being said I don't believe in the old Vodo culture of playing around with sticks and dirt.
What term would you prefer?

What term would you prefer?
The original term - Indian

Forum List

Back